Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,795 members, 7,935,402 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:51 AM

Help Me As Frustration Is Really Taking Its Toll On Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Me As Frustration Is Really Taking Its Toll On Me (991 Views)

Taking Any Paid Job Is Risky In The Present Day Nigeria. / My Employer Is Taking Advantage Of Me / Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me As Frustration Is Really Taking Its Toll On Me by thesource(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
I'm really sorry to bother you guys again with my life tribulations and predicament, i once told you guys here that i graduated with an upper credit in Accountancy from one of the best polytechnics in Nigeria, after which i searched for a job day and night like never before for good two years but to no avail. I did accept my fate when it was exactly two years that i had been job-hunting and i decided to go and learn printing works which i actually did for one and a half years. On the 1st of August, 2015, i did my graduation ceremony and i was given a certificate thinking that it would be very easy for me to set up my own printing outfit, so i started searching for a space to build a makeshift plywood-shop for a start as i can not afford a container shop for now. I stay at Sango-ota in Ogun State and i've been moving from one area to the other in search of a space, but they only accept a container-shop at some spaces i was able to get, it's been almost two months now and i'm getting frustrated by the day about this because no one is ready to help. Pls help me as i'm not getting any younger and i need to start doing something, even though i've been doing some printing works at home which i usually get courtesy of Almighty God and the banner i pasted outside our house but i really need to move out of my father's house as soon as possible, i'm a man you know? Thanks
Re: Help Me As Frustration Is Really Taking Its Toll On Me by yomi007k(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
In one sentence/ less than 12 words, wat exactly is the problem?

For Example;
1. I don't have a good shop?
2 I am not making sales?
3 I need house rent?
E.t.c
Re: Help Me As Frustration Is Really Taking Its Toll On Me by fetrillion(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
rillion( m ): 1:42pm job vacancy for the post of a stock keeper at A.A aderibigbe frozen food iragbi,Ada road road,osogbo osun state..interested candidate that stays around the aboved location should call 08100578790,07039587271
Re: Help Me As Frustration Is Really Taking Its Toll On Me by thesource(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
yomi007k:
In one sentence/ less than 12 words, wat exactly is the problem?

For Example;
1. I don't have a good shop?
2 I am not making sales?
3 I need house rent?
E.t.c
a space
Re: Help Me As Frustration Is Really Taking Its Toll On Me by FunnyDude(m): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
@Op u are confused.
Re: Help Me As Frustration Is Really Taking Its Toll On Me by thesource(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
FunnyDude:
@Op u are confused.
no i'm not, all i need is a space to build my own printing shop. Thanks for your comment though
Re: Help Me As Frustration Is Really Taking Its Toll On Me by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 20, 2015
What about renting already built shops, preferably on the outskirts (if you live in a major town), at least for now? Most printing press i know even established ones are renting their places. I feel that'd be cheaper than renting a landspace and then putting up a structure. Unless you're getting the space for free.
Re: Help Me As Frustration Is Really Taking Its Toll On Me by thesource(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2015
engrkenny:
What about renting already built shops, preferably on the outskirts (if you live in a major town), at least for now? Most printing press i know even established ones are renting their places. I feel that'd be cheaper than renting a landspace and then putting up a structure. Unless you're getting the space for free.
Thanks for your comment sir. I can't even afford a container shop let alone already built shop, all i need is a space to rent so as to build a makeshift plywood shop for a start. Thanks once again sir
Re: Help Me As Frustration Is Really Taking Its Toll On Me by jt2damoney(m): 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
start making 20$ immediately you register by clicking on the link on my signature.its free

(1) (Reply)

15 Things You Need To Know About Life / Technical Training IN Various Electronic Repairs / How To Choose Your IT Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.