Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour (1334 Views)

Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour by shinacollins(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
I was just ruminating over the issue of sex today and I just wonder what the heck!
Why is it that when a woman gives in to sex they feel as if they are doing the man a favour?
As far as I am concerned... it is 50/50.
They both have needs, why the sanctimonious attitude when it comes to your body yearning.
As a young man I respected the ladies big time and I have a lot of them as friends (No strings attached) Female friends then would tag a guy that observes decorum "a fool".
Wao! So babes can pretend like no man's business..... all in the light of playing virgin Mary.
On a social media, one guy asked "My wife does not like sex, how do I put her in the mood" I laughed till I fell of my seat.
My suggestion: let the kitten rot"
Some suggested; buying gift, cajoling, sweet messages..... the list was endless.
Puff! Nonsense and ingredients!!!
Yet when you put them in the mood, they twik, twerk and squirt.
That is ehn! The matter they vex me seriously.
I hate pretence..... if you want something say you do and stand firm, if you dont..... walk away.
And make the world a better place.
Anyway sha! Na Adam cause all this nonsense......

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour by raayah(f): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
shinacollins:
I was just ruminating over the issue of sex today and I just wonder what the heck!
Why is it that when a woman gives in to sex they feel as if they are doing the man a favour?
They both have needs, why the sanctimonious attitude when it comes to your body yearning.
As a young man I respected the ladies big time and I have a lot of them as friends (No strings attached) Female friends then would tag a guy that observes decorum "a fool".
Wao! So babes can pretend like no man's business..... all in the light of playing virgin Mary.

I am very confused.. Is it not the same men that swear they must marry a virgin.
A woman decides to hold back and you are still not satisfied?

What should Nigerian women do now?
Re: Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour by AfroKnight: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
It's funny when they say "I gave him sex". You gave who what? The guy is on the losing side during sex. Girls just collect and give nothing enjoying every moment while we do the work.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour by Glowstone(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
In other news konji must be kept in low current
Re: Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
grin It has never been my bro. Their Hypocrisy and love for fallacy and deceit brought them to that junction of no return of proclaiming otherwise . I bet with the remaining 20naira in my pocket you'll see them turning up in fleets to condemn this very hunky-dory piece in no time. Let's wait and see what the drama'd look like cheesy
Re: Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour by pTomz(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
lemme see wat the idioot below me has to say grin
Re: Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour by lekjons(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
the fool above me just smoked local weed!
Re: Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Exactly what the Nincompoop above the Angel aboveme wants to see
Re: Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour by Cutehector(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
To chyke girl in nigeria na wahala.
Re: Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour by Sibrah: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mutual unequal relationship is quite c'mon these days u know. You pay to sweat n you get paid to recieve
Re: Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour by Richardonald(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
The truth is men enjoyed it most but nt a favour..all those forming BIG.d truth is dat men ar sexy soo if nt 4 d society..it would hv been beta.female folks all around me lyk fliezzz
Re: Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
......says who? The lazy husband who dont wanna help around the house or with the children.?

It is a favor if I am not in the mood but do sex him anyway cause I need to or want to fulfill my wifey duties. Though I may end up enjoying it, chances are I may not depending on the reason why I am not in the mood.

It is a favor if he does not try to get me in the mood but just want to get off and don't care if i do.

It is a most definitely is a favor if he is disrespectful or rude or maltreats me or the children OR just plain does nothing as a husband, father and a man.

Men, the quickest way to get your woman to not act as if sex is a favor is to do chores etc. Its very sexy and aphrodisiac and a major turn on. She will be the one chasing you around for a nookie.

So yknow, pick up that trash and head to dumpster, grap a mop and start cleaning OR do give go ahead and give junior a bath, help with school work, read his bedtime stories and tuck him in. OR OR.....do ask her about her day and listen to her stories even if 12 pages long word for word recount of her events.

Gerrit? I dare ya. angry
Re: Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
shinacollins:
On a social media, one guy asked "My wife does not like sex, how do I put her in the mood" I laughed till I fell of my seat.
My suggestion: let the kitten rot"
Some suggested; buying gift, cajoling, sweet messages..... the list was endless.
Puff! Nonsense and ingredients!!!
Yet when you put them in the mood, they twik, twerk and squirt.
That is ehn! The matter they vex me seriously.
I hate pretence..... if you want something say you do and stand firm, if you dont..... walk away.
And make the world a better place.
Anyway sha! Na Adam cause all this nonsense......
i disagree where you said love making is 50:50

ladies enjoy s-ex more and is more beneficial to them
#opinion
Re: Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour by IamLEGEND1: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
Xiadnat:
......says who? The lazy husband who dont wanna help around the house or with the children.?

It is a favor if I am not in the mood but do sex him anyway cause I need to or want to fulfill my wifey duties. Though I may end up enjoying it, chances are I may not depending on the reason why I am not in the mood.

It is a favor if he does not try to get me in the mood but just want to get off and don't care if i do.

It is a most definitely is a favor if he is disrespectful or rude or maltreats me or the children OR just plain does nothing as a husband, father and a man.

Men, the quickest way to get your woman to not act as if sex is a favor is to do chores etc. Its very sexy and aphrodisiac and a major turn on. She will be the one chasing you around for a nookie.

So yknow, pick up that trash and head to dumpster, grap a mop and start cleaning OR do give go ahead and give junior a bath, help with school work, read his bedtime stories and tuck him in. OR OR.....do ask her about her day and listen to her stories even if 12 pages long word for word recount of her events.

Gerrit? I dare ya. angry

I will do chores happily without expecting any gratitude from anybody......it is my house afterall.

but to help her with the domestic chores solely with the aim of getting laid as my "reward" has made me her slave.

#BadtGuysDontRollLikeThat
Re: Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Good point! But, I think you misunderstood. I do not advocate doing those things just to get laid. You should do them because you do love your wife and want to make her wellbeing better period.

I meant you should do all those things w/o selfish intentions firstly. Then perhaps, that might rev up her engines (or be in the mood).

Stats do say one of the main reason why women are not in the mood (or complain about) is not having help around the home or being too drained afterwards due to housework etc.

I do like your thinking however. You are on the right path. smiley

IamLEGEND1:

I will do chores happily without expecting any gratitude from anybody......it is my house afterall.

but to help her with the domestic chores solely with the aim of getting laid as my "reward" has made me her slave.

#BadtGuysDontRollLikeThat
Re: Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour by IamLEGEND1: 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Xiadnat:
Good point! But, I think you misunderstood. I do not advocate doing those things just to get laid. You should do them because you do love your wife and make her wellbeing better period.

I meant you should do all those things w/o selfish intentions firstly. Then perhaps, that might rev up her engines (or be in the mood).

Stats do say one of the main reason why women are not in the mood (or complain about) is not having help around the home or being too drained afterwards due to housework etc.

I do like your thinking however. You are on the right attract. smiley

ah! I see ur point now.

Helping her with the chores is always going to be a win-win situation for me(& her)...we get to share the workload in half and we get to have a lil' sexy time afterwards....

But they say marriage isn't for everybody,
& at this point I honestly don't think marraige is for me....

but I do know though that IF I was to get married,I would literally do anything for my wife.

LMAO @ "The bolded, frickin' autocorrect.
Re: Ladies! Sex Is Not A Favour by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yes Yes sir. Marriage is NOT for everyone one. Neither is having babies. Not a problem if marriage aint your thing. But, you would make a great one I suspect if you do decide when it is your thang.

*yes autocorrect OR Freudian slip of the tongue* wink

IamLEGEND1:

ah! I see ur point now.

Helping her with the chores is always going to be a win-win situation for me(& her)...we get to share the workload in half and we get to have a lil' sexy time afterwards....

But they say marriage isn't for everybody,
& at this point I honestly don't think marraige is for me....

but I do know though that IF I was to get married,I would literally do anything for my wife.

LMAO @ "The bolded, frickin' autocorrect.

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Sorry For Ladies....alot / How She Should Tell Her Husband That She Is Pregnant For His Father? / She Slept With His Best Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.