Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

Di’ Ja Tells Her Before The Fame Story, Says I Worked As A Waitress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Di’ Ja Tells Her Before The Fame Story, Says I Worked As A Waitress (691 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Simi Before The Fame / Di ’ja Welcomes Baby Boy In The US / Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Di’ Ja Tells Her Before The Fame Story, Says I Worked As A Waitress by hisprinceship: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hadiza Blell aka Di’ja, who’s half Sierra
Leonean and Nigerian has recently opened up
about her journey to music stardom in an
interview on Coke Studio Africa.
Similar to other celebrities, Di’ja confessed
that things weren’t easy for her. Some of the
jobs she did before she blew up include
waitressing & being a mascot at children’s
parties to fund her music. Encouraging young
people not to give up on their dreams even when
they fail. She also added that young people
should work, pray and persevere.
She said, I’ve tried and failed a lot of things in
the past, same with music, I don’t even think
am good at it as much yet, I’m still getting
there but I’ve failed many many times. Find
what you are good at, practice every day, fail
at it many times until you are good at it.
Di’Ja is currently signed as an ambassador to
telecom giant,Glo.

source
https://princewillblog./2015/09/19/di-ja-tells-her-before-the-famestory-says-i-worked-as-awaitress/

Re: Di’ Ja Tells Her Before The Fame Story, Says I Worked As A Waitress by gurusvip(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Di’ Ja Tells Her Before The Fame Story, Says I Worked As A Waitress by 48noble(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dija my crush.
Re: Di’ Ja Tells Her Before The Fame Story, Says I Worked As A Waitress by ModiKen(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
Simply beautiful.

Making it in life isn't easy.

Keep the hustle going sis.

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgain Goes Br@less In New Photos / World's Most Expensive Engagement Ring, Worth US$5 Million, Owned By Beyonce / Actress Omotala Jalade And Her Husband At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.