Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,190 members, 7,884,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:17 AM

**BRINGING MY WIFE OVER TO THE STATES, NEED YOUR ADVICE PLS** - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / **BRINGING MY WIFE OVER TO THE STATES, NEED YOUR ADVICE PLS** (776 Views)

Photo: Out Of All The States Mentioned Which One Is Foolish / Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States / I Regret Bringing My Wife To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

**BRINGING MY WIFE OVER TO THE STATES, NEED YOUR ADVICE PLS** by Chib4u: 7:57am On Apr 13, 2009
Hi people,
I really do need ur advice on this one people. I intend to bring my wife over to the states and i've been advisedĀ  to file for the fiancee visa (K-1) because it is faster (apparently it would take about 6 months) instead of the normal spouse immigrant visa which i know takes ages.
My only problem is, i know when it comes to Nigeria this embassies tend to set one stupid rule for us and treat us like criminals. So i would like my fellow Nigerians to help me out especially people who have filed or know people who succeded in getting their love ones over here with the fiancee visa and how long did it take from the date of filling till the date he or she got her embassy appointment(interview)/Visa.
Thanks
Re: **BRINGING MY WIFE OVER TO THE STATES, NEED YOUR ADVICE PLS** by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2009
If you post this in the Travel section, you're likely to get a wider audience, and more responses.
Re: **BRINGING MY WIFE OVER TO THE STATES, NEED YOUR ADVICE PLS** by Gabry(f): 6:24am On Apr 14, 2009
poster, you can only bribe them with money or juju them. . . Seriously

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do For A Living? / At Last, Otedola, Dangote Settle Differences / How Serious Do People Realy Take Issues Discussed On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.