Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,362 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:11 PM

UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th (7449 Views)

Poll: Which team's getting knocked out of the UCL?

Chelsea: 52% (12 votes)
Liverpool: 47% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Vs Liverpool (4 - 1) On 4th April 2015 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On May 8th 2012 / UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2009
we don win, we don win we don winnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                       grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Tmoni(m): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2009
that was a very good game of football for the neutrals, top class from both teams
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by dapsycool(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by jalether(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2009
liverpool fans, show ur faces o, i keep teling yall, that istanbul comeback doesn't come into play

that was ac milan , this is chelsea, in ur faces suckas hahaha
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Lagosboy: 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2009
incredible match.

Fabulous great piece of football ihavent seen in a while. As a neutral it was an elating match.

Absolutely marvelous
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by dapsycool(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2009
Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name.

Here at the Bridge, whether rain or fine
We can shine all the time
Home or away, come and see us play
You're welcome any day

Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Come to the Shed and we'll welcome you
Wear your blue and see us through
Sing loud and clear until the game is done
Sing Chelsea everyone

Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by tosinaded(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2009
useless teams undecided

1 Like

Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by bgees(m): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2009
I'm very proud of my team even though we lost. The performance ,the spirit and d nerve we showed,the boyz deserve praise. Alhough Reina had one of his bad days i still praise him too.

Now lets get the EPL!

Y. N. W. A!
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by dapsycool(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2009
tosinaded@ and bgees, sharapppppp! tongue tongue tongue
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Akatamba(m): 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2009
Yeah, I knoooooow I have been told not to make fun of the retarded but in this case I just can't help myself - (In fact, I will not even attempt to!) See, I knew all along that this laughably son of BITCH - Liverpool FC would be dismissed sooner rather than later, hence the confidence boost Real Madrid gave them can only last so long. Still curious to know as to why this pathetic son of a BITCH have been the laughing stock of European football for decades? Since this month as a whole have been a delight, I will literally advocate for a smiles - grin

Oooooooh I forgot,  do we have any Spanish speaking Nigerian in Nairaland -  ( how do you guys say fat penguin in Spanish? Habla Español anyone? Ha ha ha!

By the way, I salute all the Chelsea fans - knowing perfectly well that the majorities of all you lot are indeed (glory - hunter.)
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by bgees(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2009
Congrats to Chelsea .but it'll be a shame if u don't get to d final. Cos u just did d hard part.

You just have ignore d bovine slowpoke-AKATAMBA. He got delivered by a cow through artificial insemmination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by dapsycool(m): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2009
Akatamba:

Yeah, I knoooooow I have been told not to make fun of the retarded but in this case I just can't help myself - (In fact, I will not even attempt to!) See, I knew all along that this laughably son of BITCH - Liverpool FC would be dismissed sooner rather than later, hence the confidence boost Real Madrid gave them can only last so long. Still curious to know as to why this pathetic son of a BITCH have been the laughing stock of European football for decades? Since this month as a whole have been a delight, I will literally advocate for a smiles - grin

Oooooooh I forgot,  do we have any Spanish speaking Nigerian in Nairaland -  ( how do you guys say fat penguin in Spanish? Habla Español anyone? Ha ha ha!

By the way, I salute all the Chelsea fans - knowing perfectly well that the majorities of all you lot are indeed (glory - hunter.)

WTF!!!!!  
You smoked cheap weed?
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by tocdee(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2009
Akatamba:

Please if you're a foreigner reading this comment, I promise you, Nigerians aren't all this silly. I'm sure you have similar half-wits(albeit very few) in your country too.

As for the match, I think both teams gave us a treat. Kudos to the Reds for coming to this occasion wink
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by sheyee(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2009
Kudos to liverpool, just that the 1st leg was terrible, anyway we still have our eyes on the Premiership

We never walk alone
Up liverpool
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by tocdee(m): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2009
sheyee:

Kudos to liverpool, just that the 1st leg was terrible, anyway we still have our eyes on the Premiership

We never walk alone
Up liverpool

While I'm obviously disappointed, I've never been so proud to be a Liverpool fan. As usual the fans sang throughout the match while Chelsea fans booed whenever they were behind and cheered whenever they scored!

Heart of a Red!
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by mukina2: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2009
tocdee:

While I'm obviously disappointed, I've never been so proud to be a Liverpool fan. As usual the fans sang throughout the match while Chelsea fans booed whenever they were behind and cheered whenever they scored!

Heart of a Red!

You should not be surprised, they are glory and gloria hunters grin grin
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by bgees(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2009
RIGHT,tocdee,

HEART OF A RED!!

We are d best fans in d world soon we 'll be d best team in d world.
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by tocdee(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2009
mukina2:

You should not be surprised, they are glory and gloria hunters grin grin

Ah! undecided So you noticed too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTDiyX3fEQs
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Zero2(m): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2009
I am a barca fan but i want to say that liverpool is indeed good. Liverpool played perfectly well and i must comend the way they've actually played tonight. I think liverpool would have been a tougher opponent to barca than chealse. I must also comend the chealse team for being able to withstand all the pressure from liverpool, chealse also did well but i think liverpool is the better side tonight.
Chealse has to be very careful against barca because if they give such a porous defence to barca they will receive the shock of their lives because barca is very much ready to net as many goals as possible. The semi final is going to be tough but i see barca making it to the final. I am not saying this because i support barca but because barca plays better and deadly football than chealse at the moment. It is true that in the game of football there is nothing like impossibility but i think and know that barca will surely make it to the final with easy.
i don't think chealse have any defender that can stop messi or iniesta. Messi is just too good for chealse defenders. chealse never you guys play barca the way you've done against liverpol to night because barca is going to score goals as if they where playing basket ball. Chealse be warn!!!
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by philip0906(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2009
@tocdee

Heart of a Red!
   yes console ur selves.
   SEMI FINALS NETWORK FAILURE,PLEASE TRY AGAIN NEXT YEAR! grin
   Suckas!!!!!!!

Blues 4 life!
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by philip0906(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2009
@tocdee

Heart of a Red!
   yes console ur selves.
   SEMI FINALS NETWORK FAILURE,PLEASE TRY AGAIN NEXT YEAR! grin
   Suckas!!!!!!! tongue

Blues 4 life!
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by rasputinn(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2009
Phewwwwwwwwwww
Breath taking,reminds me of our Q-final game against Pool last season,they don't give up easily in Europe now,do they?
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by MrGlen: 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2009
That game was a CLASSIC and im a chelsea/arsenal fan. I Hate Man U and Liverpool but ive got to give it to Liverpool because they played their hearts out w/o GERRARD so good game. As for Chelsea they played a great game; Anelka the super-sub and Lampard the super CAPTAIN for today Great Job.
Shot of the Day goes to Alex for that FREE KICK!!!

UP BLUES
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by inspiredm(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2009
[size=15pt]STAND UP

STAND UP

FOR THE CHAMPION

FOR THE CHAMPION, STAND UP.

UP CHELSEA.
[/size] cool cool
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Dotman01(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2009
D most intresting champions league game since psv vs lyon 04/05 game. Gerrard didnt play so as terry. I also tink d ref was bias, he should av given livpl more yellow cards.
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by WarfyBoy(m): 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2009
UP CHELEA

BLUE IS THE COLOUR, FUTBALL IS THE GAME

i know say na ASSANAL go suffer am, Loserpool go kiilll them for wikend

CHELSEA RULES THE GAME

bye bye to Manure tomoro

STAND UP FOR THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Dotman01(m): 12:05am On Apr 15, 2009
And also I think we have just witnessed one of the greatest games and for that matter, ties in football history. This Champions league is turning out to be absolutely fantastic; such open play makes it interesting for the neutral and nervy for a supporter, which is how it should be. Thank God we WON grin
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by md4real(m): 12:08am On Apr 15, 2009
he who luagh last, laugh best. the game was and is the most interesting have seen in years.
i believed the ref is a spanish ref, my  mind thinks of conspiracy some where. macherano was
not shown a card neither was carragher despite climbing drogba like a horse and committing
series of foul while chelsea received hard penalties for slice fouls like the awarded penalty. all
the same CHESKI scaled through. we wait for barca.
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by cabali(m): 12:56am On Apr 15, 2009
I said it on the first page of this thread. . . There is no way we will get removed by Liverpool.

Where is switch??

You are lucky u did not bet the game on your balls as I asked you to cos U woulda been out of a girlfriend and very Impotent. Dont worry u can bet those balls still; if u think chelsea wont make it to the finals
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 15, 2009
CHELSKY HAS DONE IT AGAIN!

HAHAHAHHAHA!

MY GOD IS ALWAYS BLUE
grin NOT RED
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Ogetogeo(m): 4:34am On Apr 15, 2009
@switch47, as ur name implies u will continue 2 switch brains,which one u get nw,cos i blive dat by nw u shud have bin delivered 4rm dat of a mad cow by beating 4rm d blues grin grin grin. Take heart
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Ogetogeo(m): 4:37am On Apr 15, 2009
Yes ooo! All hail king blues, Long live,'the magician',Hiddink,long live 'Arusi Ivory Coast',Drogba, long live 'iron monkey',Essien, long live 'black Jesus',Anelka,long live 'the destroyer', Lamps, long live all blues players, long live all d fans! Nou camp here we come, [color=#000099][/color][b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Germany Vs Slovakia: Euro 2016 (3 - 0) oN 26th June 2016 / Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 3] on Saturday 12th Dec / Chelsea Vs Bolton (3 - 0) On Saturday 25th February 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.