Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,872 members, 7,973,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:36 AM

Funny Things We Learn From Kdramas - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funny Things We Learn From Kdramas (488 Views)

8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 / Funny Things About Nollywood / 5 Things To Learn From Efe Bbnaija Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Things We Learn From Kdramas by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hi peeps,not all people watch Korean films,but for the few that watch, they'll at least understand what I mean
Here are some things we picked out in dramas that are funny in a way;

1. The cute,rich guys don't love the rich girls, but the poor ones.. the rich girls are just friends to them,while the poor ones can be girlfriends and possibly wifes..hmm

2. Even the poorest Korean person has the latest phone model.. I wonder if phone is free over there.

3. The two people who are in love initially claims or pretends they don't like each other until something eventually brings them together

4. Its a crime to see a bare chested guy, if u are a girl if u happen to see one, u remove ur face..hmm

5.In a drama where the girl has to pretend she's a guy, she has to tie a cloth round her breasts like it stops her from being a girl..

6.When two guys get into a fight, just a blow and u see blood on the lips.. iron hands I guess..

7.in high school dramas, the bullying of new students is so deadly like they are in a battle field, imagine dropping a flower vase on someone's head, I wonder oh

8.Their internet stories ,the rate it reaches everyone at the same time is alarming..

9.Cute guys are always harsh when a girl confesses to them, something like ur ugly or ur not my type .

10. add urs if u are a kdrama fan like me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Watch My One Minute Short Movie; Titled: Do Not Bully / Which Empire Character Are You? / Around The World In Toilets!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.