Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,434 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

APC Blasts Buhari Over Bukola Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Blasts Buhari Over Bukola Saraki (1149 Views)

APC Blasts Charly Boy: Buhari Will Never Resign, Stop Making Senseless Noise / London APC Blasts David Cameron / APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Blasts Buhari Over Bukola Saraki by chidinma003(f): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
APC Blasts Buhari Over Bukola Saraki

A house divided against itself!

The issuance of a bench warrant of arrest by the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, on Friday against Senate President Bukola Saraki has polarized the All Progressives Congress, APC, as President Muhammadu Buhari has maintained silence over the debacle. The Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Timi Frank, in an open letter to the President on Saturday, September 19 titled “Urgent Need to End This Impunity against Saraki” published by Nation called on Buhari to intervene in the Saraki episode so that the crisis will not consume the APC.

Read more: http://www.chidinmaonyejiuwa.com/apc-blasts-buhari-over-bukola-saraki/

Re: APC Blasts Buhari Over Bukola Saraki by Vivalavida99(f): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Buhari's body language tongue
Re: APC Blasts Buhari Over Bukola Saraki by vivalavida(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Vivalavida99:
Buhari's body language tongue

my female alter ego
Re: APC Blasts Buhari Over Bukola Saraki by sunkoye: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
Chidinma.com reporting. grin
Re: APC Blasts Buhari Over Bukola Saraki by Eziachi: 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Is it APC or someone by the name Timi Frank? Misleading headline.
Re: APC Blasts Buhari Over Bukola Saraki by tunergy(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
sunkoye:
Chidinma.com reporting. grin

Kontinu
Re: APC Blasts Buhari Over Bukola Saraki by Koleman(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
All i needed to do was to look at de source of News. And i got my answer.
Re: APC Blasts Buhari Over Bukola Saraki by Vivalavida99(f): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
vivalavida:

my female alter ego

cheesy
Re: APC Blasts Buhari Over Bukola Saraki by Cadamlk: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
Timi Frank,are you saying Buhari should stop the tribunal?.......So that corruption can continue to trive?.......And what will the masses say about the president?
Re: APC Blasts Buhari Over Bukola Saraki by hinwazaka: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
What is Mr Timi saying. Let the APC implode, and disintegrate into a million pieces. It would be the best thing for everyone. Let the President and that comedian TINUBU make good their threat on monday, so they can learn what happens when you touch a tigers tail. If they know they are the true fathers of their children, let them do their worst on Monday.

#SARAKIISTHEFUTURE
Re: APC Blasts Buhari Over Bukola Saraki by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
The Source of the news tells a lot....
Re: APC Blasts Buhari Over Bukola Saraki by MendeZ(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
#SarakiIsTheFuture indeed
Re: APC Blasts Buhari Over Bukola Saraki by MendeZ(m): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
#SarakiIsTheFuture indeed

Front Page Things

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Shines In London / Forget Transgender And Bruce Jenner The Next In Thing Is Wanting To Be Blind. / Graduate Nurse's Open Letter To President Mohammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.