Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:45 AM

If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear (1806 Views)

Is Zidane Overrated? Is He Better Than Ronaldinho? / Between Maradona, Zidane And Ronaldinho, Who Is Best Playmaker Ever? / Statue Of Ronaldinho Burnt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by Hugoboi(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2006
i never knew you were stalking me Shocked Shocked Shocked
why don't you teach me? from what i know if you teach me i will be finished Tongue

Yeah right!! Like u r Paris Hiltonhe he he grin grin grin grin

get a life man

grin grin na wa oo!!!
kitaun:

@Hugoboi

Have you started again? you only come onboard Sports section to come and hurl insults and next thing you are off for sometime, what is your problem? what do you mean by mukina too dey show herself, have you got any qualms with her previously unsettled?methinks you should go get a life cool grin

Kitaun,I did not hurl insults @ u did i? I just posted my views and if uv got a problem wit that,u go see a counsellor

Have you started again? you only come onboard Sports section to come and hurl insults and next thing you are off for sometime

AGENT 007!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by kitaun(m): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2006
@Hugoboi

I am undaunted by whatever you say cos you sure are not the type i should venture arguing with at all, i only asserted it was not prim and proper for you to attack a lady the way you did, even the Jackal that is most caustic on NLAND never stoops low to the level of attacking ladies on board

Me see a counsellor cos of you? are you kidding me, rather you should visit a Colney hatch grin cool

Agent 007, yeah more like it, ask Oga Akola.LOL grin
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by mukina2: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2006
@hugo boi get a life and do that fast,

@kitaun yeah teach him some, grin
but angry tongue you know why angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inter Coach Jose Mourinho: ‘we Would Have Won Milan Derby With Seven Men’ / Internazionale Vs AC Milan [0 - 1] On 14th November / This Is How I Make Money Betting On Football Matches,join Me Now 4 Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.