Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo (55573 Views)

Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Osinbajo Over Silence On Killing Of Christians.. / IGP Solomon Arase Visit The Awolowo's (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by sexaddict08(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
doublewisdom:
See as them fold hand dey look each other.

ur brain is definitely messed up
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Fearcom(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Did Buhari/Aisha sympathised with the 2000 people that his 'Sai Buhari' crew killed in 2011?

And what correlation does this have with the issue at hand?? Sorry but you talk like an idio.t and a drunkard.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Obrigardo: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
APC will count this visit as part of Buhari's developmental stride. Some will even say Aisha did what "PEJ" didn't do. cheesy cheesy

All Prominent Criminals

I never knew you are this stuupid. Seun should stop giving this jobless fool attention

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Adultnextdoor(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
APC will count this visit as part of Buhari's developmental stride. Some will even say Aisha did what "PEJ" didn't do. cheesy cheesy

All Prominent Criminals
.....This mumu at it again!!!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by llaykorn: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
I have warned you to take a spelling lesson last year grin grin

Crazy... grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Truckpusher(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
llaykorn:

Crazy... grin
cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by llaykorn: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy
That reminds me! Where is the venue for the wedding proper? undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Truckpusher(m): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
llaykorn:

That reminds me! Where is the venue for the wedding proper? undecided
Gerara here menh.... tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by llaykorn: 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Gerara here menh.... tongue
Eyyyah, she no gree. God will still do your own for you last last... sad
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Truckpusher(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
llaykorn:

Eyyyah, she no gree. God will still do your own for you last last... sad

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by KanwuliaJara: 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Anytin to pose for pissssssure!
Na who dey go visit pesin wey lose grandmama wey don outlive METHUSALAH tey-tey? undecided

Joblessness!!!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by dunkem21(m): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
RIP MA.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by jaymichael(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
chefremy:
wow,so the v.p's wife is the grand daughter of awolowo one of the nation great leader.
Yes, even the Osinbajos and Awolowos are cousins.
Ikene Remo, home of great men. The osinbajos, Awolowos, Tai solarin.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by jydeskill1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
chefremy:
wow,so the v.p's wife is the grand daughter of awolowo one of the nation great leader.
are u a learner?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by eliwa47(m): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

All Prominent Criminals
MUMU!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Fearcom(m): 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
pinardave:

Yoruba People and Stupidity...Which grand daughter??..This one na wash.

You must be an idio.t and a drunkard stumbling out of a beer parlor or you must be high on some very cheap drugs. The Vice President's wife IS the grand daughter of Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Late mama HID awolowo

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by ifyan(m): 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
What a loss
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by xakakes: 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=sameer1212 post=38181454]These are women with good sense of humour. Unlike one illiterate who abuses other people and called them names
May GOD give your Husbands the wisdom to Lead our dear country to the greater height.
GOD bless PMB/PYO

GOD bless Nigeria
How are you different from the so called illiterate with your reckless use of words
R.IP ma though
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by andy244: 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mumu people that's why they fold hands
doublewisdom:
See as them fold hand dey look each other.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by andy244: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
So osibanjo married his cousin? Yuroba people and nonsense life.
jaymichael:
Yes, even the Osinbajos and Awolowos are cousins.
Ikene Remo, home of great men. The osinbajos, Awolowos, Tai solarin.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Maghan37: 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
If we counting scores Aisha Buhari would have bitten PEJ flawlEssly by now.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by niggi4life(m): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
sameer1212:
These are women with good sense of humour. Unlike one illiterate who abuses other people and called them names
May GOD give your Husbands the wisdom to Lead our dear country to the greater height.
GOD bless PMB/PYO

GOD bless Nigeria

R.IP ma.
Am sorry, what has sense of humor get to do with this now?
The VP's Wife lost her Grandma and the President's wife went to pay her a visit and you are here saying sense of humor...
Tell me, what makes you different from the illiterate whom you just literally abused also?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by jaymichael(m): 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
andy244:
So osibanjo married his cousin? Yuroba people and nonsense life.
It was Pa Awo's wish that one of the Osinbajo's sons marry one of his daughters. Objections were raised, but Pa gave them reasons why it can work. Fast forward many years later, it later turned out that it was that little child of destiny that told a shocked Pa Awo in his office that he should hurry up and vacate his office for he is the next premier that later married Pa Awo"s grand daughter. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by nightmile: 12:06am On Sep 20, 2015
Quotes by Obafemi Awolowo

One way to determine a man’s character is by checking out his words—effectively reading his mind. The list below contains quotes by the late sage Obafemi Awolowo, one of Nigeria's founding fathers.
· “Any people that is starved with books, especially the right type of books, will suffer intellectual malnutrition, stagnation and atrophy”

· “After rain comes sunshine; after darkness comes the glorious dawn. There is no sorrow without its alloy of joy; there is no joy without its admixture of sorrow. Behind the ugly terrible mask of misfortune lies the beautiful soothing countenance of prosperity. So, tear the mask!”

· “... my wife, Hannah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo (nee Adelana) has been to me a jewel of inestimable value. She is an ideal wife…”

· “It is, I think, enough for me to say that life itself is, from the cradle to the grave, a series of unbroken risks. I make no boast about this, but those who know me intimately will testify to the fact that I have never, at any time, shrunk from taking my full share of the risks which life, with its unending opportunities and vicissitudes, offers.”

· “I will, more than ever before, subject myself to severe self- discipline. Only men who are masters of themselves become easily masters of others. Therefore, my thoughts, my tongue, and my actions shall be brought under strict control always.”

· “Those who desire to reach, and keep their places at the top in any calling must be prepared to do so the hard way.”

· “Those of us placed in a position of leadership must be prepared to grasp the nettle If we unite in doing so, and if, in addition, we set a worthy example and a marat on pace in probity, unselfishness, and self-sacrifice, the people will follow, all too readily, in our footsteps.”

· “Any system of education which does not help a man to have a healthy and sound body and alert brain, and balanced and disciplined instinctive urges, is both misconceived and dangerous.”

· “In order to attain to the goals of economic freedom and prosperity, Nigeria must do certain things as a matter of urgency and priority. It must provide free education (at all levels) and free health facilities for the masses of its citizens.”

· “Let us make no pretense about it, every human being loves power; power over his fellow men in the state, or in business enterprises; or failing that; power over his wife and children, and over his brothers, sisters, and friends, or, in the case of children, power over his playmates. Of these categories of power, the desire for power over one's fellow men is the strongest.”

· “The Blackman shall be absolute and undisputed master in his own home, and shall enjoy unaffected and unpatronising equality with the other races of the world.”

· “Africa has produced more self-seeking leaders than public-spirited ones. But, thank goodness, the masses of the people remain largely unspoilt and uncorrupted, and are developing fast the technique of differentiating gold from lead and real metal from dross. What is more, they have begun to show their preparedness for very rough action against any political leader who may be caught in the game of public trickery and fraud.”

· “It is safer and wiser to cure unhealthy rivalry than to suppress it.”

· “Nigeria is not a nation. It is a mere geographical expression. The word Nigerian is merely a distinctive appellation to distinguish those who live within the boundaries of Nigeria from those who do not.”

· “The seed for a future minority problem in the North has been sown by the Government. It will grow with growing political consciousness on the part of those who settle permanently in the North.”

· “The creation of the Mid-West State will be the beginning of a journey which may be short or long but which will irresistibly bring Nigeria to the goal of true federalism and more States, and of individual freedom and happiness for all our people.”

· “Under my proposals, Police is a residual subject, because the immediate problem of maintaining law and order can only be properly and more effectively tackled by the State Government.”

· “It appears to me that the causes of the last Civil War lie embedded in the nether realms of such degrading and depraving evils as unemployment; mass ignorance; endemic and debilitating diseases; low productivity; abuse and misuse of power, bribery and corruption; favoritism and nepotism; ethnocentricity and tribalism; much poverty and much discontent.”

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Cameleon72(f): 12:13am On Sep 20, 2015
I pray i should be this OLD before i pass on. RIP wife of a hero... Condolence to Mrs. Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by DoktourSoccer(m): 12:40am On Sep 20, 2015
Get the hottest landed property in Ibeju-Lekki area of Lagos at Irekpodo Village, the property is fast selling cause it's situated in the same vicinity as the proposed Dangote Refinery, the new seaport, Airport, and the Free-Trade zone complex.
Quickly tap into the commercial nerve center of the future Lagos.
A plot cost 2 million Naira(outright), there are also arrangements for flexible payments over a period of 3 years, arrangement would be made for site inspection in accordance with your convenience.
For more Info contact: Michael 07033526572, 08177159858(WhatsApp)
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by FKseun(m): 12:53am On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

All Prominent Criminals

You should be ashamed that you brother and sister messed up big time ... The only time that your section of the country had a golden opportunity to rule, GEJ fnck up big time! Well, we know your stock. Shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 20, 2015
Goodbye HIV Awolowo...say me hi to the Otapiapia Drinker in Hell! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:12am On Sep 20, 2015
But wait o. What's with APC and pictures? Must they take pictures?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Lucasbalo(m): 2:10am On Sep 20, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]If you want to see some of the most intellectually re-tarded Nigerians, just come and read the stupid comments of idiots on Nairaland.
And most of them are non-entities hiding behind their usernames to insult achievers out of spite.

Only idiots will insult achievers who have already made history while you are still struggling to make ends meet.
The First Lady is the wife of the first Nigerian political leader to defeat an incumbent President and he is now twice the Head of State of Nigeria; while Mrs. Dolapo (née Soyode) Osinbajo, a granddaughter of the great Patriarch of modern Yoruba nation, Chief Ọbáfẹ́mi Awólọ́wọ̀, is happily married to the Vice President, Prof. Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Professor of Law and a Senior Partner with SimmonsCooper Partners. A graduate of London School of Economics.
When white racists call blacks monkeys, we get pissed, but many of the idiotic comments here can only be made by monkeys.
Before you insult anyone, look in the mirror and check your résumé.[/size]
Gbam. You nailed it buddy.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Jonnyseg(m): 3:40am On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

All Prominent Criminals
Your problem, our joy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) / President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today / Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.