Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,943 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

my sexcapade wth wuraola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / my sexcapade wth wuraola (1381 Views)

I Feel Better Now After My Sexcapade On Saturday! / My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade.. My People The Experience Was Something Else.. / My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

my sexcapade wth wuraola by jonaifame22(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
Wow I'll miss her so mch, she so beautiful, fair in complexion very white and clean eyes, slim and soft fingers,full lips. And soft skin wth a hip to die for, wura is drop dead gorgeous, I packed in2 d compound hoping to implore the tactics of coming In late at nite and leaving the house early in the morning before every one's up, but one day I felt a little ill and decided to close for the day and go back home which I did, on gettin to the gate of the compound I found wura whom I was yet to meet then giving something to her father who happens to be the ladlord in his toyota higlander jeep, when I saw this I knew she was the landlord's daughter and that was first time we wld set eyes on each other, so I went straight to my room and opened the door and got in, then rested, that day passed, we had another encounter when I went to buy peak milk for my morning tea from the mallam's place just opposite the house, on a saturday environmental period,this time we got to see very well, and I greeted her and passed a quick complement as I was not really in the mood to use my sophisticated washie pick up lines which I normally use to floor all the babes that I meet, when I passed the compliment she smiled, and her full lips beautified her smile, chai I hungered for her immediately,her smiled was so radiant, then at another occasion we had an opportunity to talk when she asked me to help her draw their big generator, of which I did not hesistate to oblige cos deep down in my lustful heart I had prayed that our parts cross almost every second until I found my way to her honey pot,so when I drew the gen, she thanked me and asked me if I had any movie to lend her then I asked her to come in my room and check which she did and took some dvd plates, fast forward jare hmmm, we sha got close. We started chatnn on watsapp then she came to my salon to say hi, then one night we were gisting in the compound at the back close to the well, I asked her to tell me abt An incident that happenned in her life that she'll neva forget, then she decided to tell me of when she fainted when she was sick then she demonstrated how she fell when fainting by standing up and actually fallin in my arms, oh lawd! I caught her in my arms, her soft breasts brush against my strong and efficient arms and she made no attempt to stand in a hurry, she stared me in the eyes I cld see it in her eyes that she wanted me deeply so I pecked those full and alluring lips of hers, she caught hold of my head and we kissed passionately we both kissed each other hungrily. My spirit soul and body gave in to everything abt that moment at the time, then she stood and held my hands and led me to my room, I pulled my cloths and she saw my ripped body her mouth opened and she said I looked like one of the actors in spartacus, I smiled sinfully, and then she pulled her clothes and started rubbing her hands at my packs then I touched her cu*nt,my finger was wet, I knew she needed it, then I lifted her from the ground and lay her on my newly acquired strong mouka foam, I yanked her legs apart then made for her honey pot, I licked the juice that wet her cu*nt, I loved the taste, her waist moved upward and downward as I stopped at nothing eating those precious cu*nt lips as she twisited her legs around my neck, then I sucked at her breasts oh lawd it was as soft as melted butter, ah wura may God bless ur soul where ever u are, then I moved upwards and sniffed, kissed and licked her neck, she could not help but riggle and wiggle under me as I was totally in charge,then she begged me to put my dick in2 her, my dick was already throbbing for action, I deeped it in to the pussy, oh lawd, it was so warm and wet that my dick made it's entry in2 her pussy easily, her mouth gaped and she cried out lightly muttering something like ah mummy, I didn't care wat she said as I was overwhelmed by the sweetness of her pvssy,her pvssy is so sweet, sometimes after we fvck I feel like asking her if she works in a sugar cane plantation, well we had many other fvcks buh now she's gone to london when she came to my place for the final fvck of which she cried and held me clos to her after cumming she wldn't let go of me,when we were done, well it was good havn her around tho. Goodnight peeps
Re: my sexcapade wth wuraola by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: my sexcapade wth wuraola by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 20, 2015
chai
Re: my sexcapade wth wuraola by jonaifame22(m): 3:53am On Sep 20, 2015
Jarizod:
chai
wetin?
Re: my sexcapade wth wuraola by jonaifame22(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
undecided undecided undecided
ehn ehn wetin happen?
Re: my sexcapade wth wuraola by jonaifame22(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: my sexcapade wth wuraola by pet4ril(f): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy shocked
Re: my sexcapade wth wuraola by jonaifame22(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=pet4ril post=38203668] cheesy cheesy shocked
Re: my sexcapade wth wuraola by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin
Re: my sexcapade wth wuraola by jonaifame22(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady / Why Do Some Girls Spoiled Their Friend Chances And Some Friend Won't Notice / No Matter How My Husband Try To Satisfy Me On Bed,he No Longer Turns Me On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.