Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) (53014 Views)

"Saraki Has Been Vindicated" Billboard Spotted In Kwara State (Pictured) / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by ObainoSneh(m): 7:27am On Sep 20, 2015
Saraki may declare to PDP tomorrow. I wish him success in pdp.[/color]

NONSENSE PEOPLE............[color=#000000]
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by onatisi(m): 7:27am On Sep 20, 2015
Yes very very good. Now he should be arrested and jailed. Apc and tinubu should also arrest or witch hunt atiku and his supporters for supporting saraki.

grin grin apc on self destruction mode grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Jamiualagidi: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2015
just me

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Emmahunk(m): 7:28am On Sep 20, 2015
What is all this talk about APC fighting APC rather than hailing PMB and APC?
Is this not a clear indication that PMB is committed to fighting corruption without minding your name, ethnicity, party or position?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by agabaI23(m): 7:28am On Sep 20, 2015
olatunji21:
Bye Bye.... He was never a progressive b4
Just like many who will leave with him. When they will make make the senate PDP, na then una go understand

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
All Prominent Criminals (APC)
Oponu

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Either removed or not, He is going cheesy cheesy I never knew the guy is a bad and corrupt leader until a colleague from Kwara state told me everything about him. Hmmmmm nawa ooo.

That colleague is now a court of law? Did you hear Saraki's version of things?
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by afollayan: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2015
It doesn't change anything...go and answer. Your question
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by chinedujazzy(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2015
Watching the royal rumble,let's see how it goes,saraki must consult with professionals and also the constitution before taking any step....Nigerian Politics has been my greatest source of joy,Let the strongest win the battle.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by jidesam168(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2015
Enahi:
Look at Apc paid agents insulting one of their own. You are all thieves as far as am concerned.

Y'all should bury your heads in shame, useless supporters of a useless fraudulent party.

I dont want to read none of your useless idiotic comments here on Nairaland again.

Useless stinking swine.

Kikikikikikikikikiki, u have no choice because the change is here to stay.
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2015
I've always known what befalls a nation where it's leaders swap ship whenever they feel like. When a people in a nation play this primitive politics of lack of courage, conviction and scruples, that nation is doomed to remain a mockery amongst the great nations of the Earth.

The APC supported and openly welcomed all manner of treacherous folks, thereby permitting mindless defections into its ranks.

In all theses melodrama, what's IN for the common man? What's the benefits the masses will derive?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by bolivnnaija: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Either removed or not, He is going cheesy cheesy I never knew the guy is a bad and corrupt leader until a colleague from Kwara state told me everything about him. Hmmmmm nawa ooo.

And that same colleague hasn't told about Tinubu, Obasanjo, Fashola. Keep going about your propaganda. Is a vicious circle soon the joke will be on you.
Saraki has been quite and comfortable for too long. Knowing the circumstances that brought his election as Senate President, one will think he would have been building bridges across board. I belief all what is happening is just a phase, and it will pass.
He will learn to bring his enemies close next time and is friends not too close.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2015
This is not news since he'd denounce the twitter account later today.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Zico5(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I thought u re respectable and just. I don't know u re just what nairalanders proclaim about u. No responsible individual in PDP. U re lost

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by aisha2008(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2015
APC change
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by madridguy(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2015
As in ? Explain please ?

dearpreye:

Isn't the APC a house built on treachery and betrayal?

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2015
madridguy:
As in ? Explain please ?

Lemme use Tambuwal as a case study. Saraki is another.
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by hamzeiy: 7:37am On Sep 20, 2015
he will soon remove the SENATE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA TOO FROM HIS TWITTER HANDLE....THIEF

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by hamzeiy: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2015
Emmahunk:
What is all this talk about APC fighting APC rather than hailing PMB and APC?
Is this not a clear indication that PMB is committed to fighting corruption without minding your name, ethnicity, party or position?
i wonder too....nigerians are clueless

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2015
Saraki case has confirmed to Nigerians that APC are not clean or corrupt free people as we were told before and during 2015 general election.
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by AreaFada2: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
APC fighting APC grin grin
Well, we saw the dirty tricks to oust GEJ. Nothing is beyond APC when it comes to fight for power. Whether within their party or without.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by dapsonlou(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2015
Odale He's Ambition super seed the Needs of Nigerians. He's definitely going to Be 2019 pdp Candidate. Let Him chase himself from the party now
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by soloiky: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2015
I like this fight, APC is not a goverment that we can trust. This Man destroy Intercontinental Bank thruogh Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and he equally gave us false declaration. Whether he APC or PDP he should be removed as Senate President. His mind is purely dirty.
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by wildchild1: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2015
Im loving this grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by cole265(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2015
Still waiting for the news of Saraki"s arrest
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Sheggy13(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2015
bloodkiIler:

there's nothing like anti corruption here this is a mere witch hunting

till i see Amaechi facing charges

everything is scam grin
I thought Wike is probing Amaechi, or has anybody in APC instructed Wike to stop probing him?..If Amaechi is culpable, he too will be cut to size like Saraki..No hiding place for thieves bro.
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by ejirede: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2015
expee06:

That colleague is now a court of law? Did you hear Saraki's version of things?
did somebody need to tell you that Atiku is corupt ? Saraki is the worst thing that ever happened to Kwara. He rendered the present Gov of the state useless for 4 years! He has no capital project to point out to unless pacthing of the roads
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Toks2008(m): 7:41am On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
APC fighting APC grin grin

So you believe that traitor is truly an APC member.

APC knows that having him as a senate president and pdp as dsp is tantamount to having pdp as number 3 n heirachy and if only you know how terribly and deperately ambitious saraki iis you will ubderstand why he must be removed.

With saraki as thee senate president Nigerians may wake up one morning to see him assume the number one seat.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by babestella: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2015
Too many donkeys and premature dinosaurs feasting on this news. Nigeria has a long way to go. Stew.pidity has gotten a better deal on the Nigerian electorate. God help.
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Paulo007omuru(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2015
If Saraki is going to prison, other corrupt leaders should accompany him as well. If he should go alone it's called nepotism sad

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by efilefun(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2015
You and your goons just affirmed the fact that you all are deluded wailers
TonyeBarcanista:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard / Ibrahim Lawan And Amani Umar Wedding Wedding In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.