Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,145 members, 7,943,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

Why Do We Sick: Find Out The Answer Here ( With A Proven Video And Pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do We Sick: Find Out The Answer Here ( With A Proven Video And Pictures) (791 Views)

Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) / When I Am Dead, Don't Write RIP On My Timeline Please - Sick Facebook User Warns / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Sick: Find Out The Answer Here ( With A Proven Video And Pictures) by enolife(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
We are exposed to 6 million pounds of
mercury and the 2.5 billion pounds other toxic
chemicals each year.
_
Eighty thousand toxic chemicals have been
released into our environment since the dawn of the industrial revolution, and very few have been tested for their long-term impact on
human health. And let me tell you, the results
aren’t pretty for those that have been tested …
How can we not be affected by this massive amount of poison?
_
According to Environmental Working Group, the average
newborn baby has 287 known toxins in his or
her umbilical cord blood.
If a newborn is exposed to that amount of toxins,
imagine how many you have been exposed to
in your life…
_
Do you think the reaso why so many of us are sick and fat today?
_
The simple truth is that we are living in a sea
of toxins and it is destroying our bodies and
brains on daily basis.
_
The two most important things you need to
know to cure disease, create good health, and lose weight are:
1. The role of nutrition in health
2. The role of toxins and the importance of
detoxification in health
_
Unfortunately, you probably aren’t going to
learn much about them from your doctor.
Most doctors today are still hopelessly ignorant in these areas. They were never taught about nutrition and detoxification
in medical school.
_
However, there are many things you can do to
reduce your toxic exposures and enhance your detoxification.
_
Today I want to share some information your doctor probably never told you even though it is at the
very root of your health.
I am going to outline
a simple step plan you can use to remove harmful wast substance ( toxins) from your body which called detoxification.
_
Detoxification is the key to good healthy because when the toxins is out there will be no excess fat and sickness in your body. I mean, if you want to lose weight or stay healthy, you need to clean up the toxics waste in your body. you will learn that from this threat.
_
But how do you detoxify yourself? or How do you remove all the harmful acidic substance from your body? And what does the word "Detox" even mean?
_
Let us take look at what detoxification means.

What is Detoxification?
_
When you hear the word “detox” you might
think drug detox or alcohol detox. That’s not what I am talking about. Detox is the scientific word which means the removal of wast from our bodies. _
Detoxification is very necessary becaus, the more waste builds up in our bodies, the more our body fall sick.

The main aim of this threat is to tell how to get rid of waste while minimizing your exposure to toxins.

This is so important, because many diseases
of our society are actually related to foreign harmful wast in our body.

Here are some of the diseases you may suffer
from if have wast substance ( toxins ) in your body

1: Parkinson’s disease
2: Alzheimer’s disease
3: Dementia
4: Autism
5: Attention deficit disorder
6: Depression and other 7:mood disorders
8: Insomnia
9: Heart disease
10:Chronic fatigue syndrome
11:Fibromyalgia
12: Cancer
13: Autoimmune disease
14: Food allergies
15: Arthritis
16: Digestive diseases like 17: Crohn’s disease,
ulcers, and colitis
18: Menstrual problems like heavy bleeding,
cramps, PMS, menopausal symptoms, mood
changes and hot flashes.

With so many conditions on that list, it might
seem that everyone is toxic.
That may be true to differing degrees …

But Why Or How do we get toxic or foreign Harmful wast into our body
and how we can detoxify or remove them from our body.

I will explain how you can detoxify or remove the wast from your body later, but first I want
to tell you about where toxins( harmful wast) come from and how we are overloaded by it.

source: drhyman.com/blog/2010/05/19/is-there-toxic-waste-in-your-body-2/
_
I will continue from here tomorrow.
Re: Why Do We Sick: Find Out The Answer Here ( With A Proven Video And Pictures) by yanabasee(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
I hope u won't ask us to buy any drugs to detoxify our system?
Re: Why Do We Sick: Find Out The Answer Here ( With A Proven Video And Pictures) by lomprico(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
"Why do we sick!" undecided
Re: Why Do We Sick: Find Out The Answer Here ( With A Proven Video And Pictures) by enolife(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2015
yanabasee:
I hope u won't ask us to buy any drugs to detoxify our system?
Thank you for asking this question.
For you to detoxify your body system, you must take detoxification substance into your body. Either you get it free or buy it is up to you. But never you use chemical substances Like drugs to detoxify yourself because you will end up harming yourself. plant is The best substance to use detoxify those harmful toxins from your body.
If you can follow this threat patiently you discover the substance to use and why that substant is very scarce with proven video and pictures.
Re: Why Do We Sick: Find Out The Answer Here ( With A Proven Video And Pictures) by enolife(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2015
lomprico:
"Why do we sick!" undecided
If you have read my post between the line, you would have seen where I said " I WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW " . that means am not yet through with the threat.
I will advise to stop skipping through text on any threat because you can easily skip important information.
Re: Why Do We Sick: Find Out The Answer Here ( With A Proven Video And Pictures) by lomprico(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2015
enolife:

If you have read my post between the line, you would have seen where I said " I WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW " . that means am not yet through with the threat.
I will advise to stop skipping through text on any threat because you can easily skip important information.
Why do we sick?? Or why do we fall sick?
Re: Why Do We Sick: Find Out The Answer Here ( With A Proven Video And Pictures) by enolife(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
WHY DO WE FALL SICK
We Fall sick because of the harmful toxins present in our body system. Our body system takes years to accumulate different kind of Toxins which eventually cause harm to the body's organs by making it to not function properly. This is when we start to fall sick.
_
Toxins in our Body is the total amount of stressors on our body system at any one time–it’s like what
happens when a glass fills over with water. It
takes a certain amount of water to fill the
glass and then, after a certain point, you put
more in and it overflows.
When our body system is overloaded with toxice ( wast substance , it get weaker. That’s when
we start developing symptoms and getting
sick, but it may take years of accumulated
stress and toxins to get to that point.
Here are some, but not all, of the factors that
can contribute to your total toxic ( wast) load:

1: Exposure to heavy metals like mercury,
lead, petrochemicals, residues, pesticides,
and fertilizers.
Food allergies, environmental allergies,
molds, and toxins from molds.

2: Eating a standard American diets

3: Mental, emotional, and spiritual toxins —
isolation, loneliness, anger, jealousy, and
hostility, all of which translate into toxins
in our system.

4: Medications can sometimes be toxins. Often
we need medications, but the reality is that
most of us are overmedicated and use
medications to treat problems for which
there are better solutions, such as lifestyle
and diet.

5: Internal toxins–things like bacteria, fungus,
and yeast inside our gut as well as hormonal and metabolic toxins.

That’s a lot of harmful toxins loaded in our bodies

You may wonder: Why every body not get sick, given this incredible load of toxins?

The answer is simple.
It is because some of us is genetically and
biochemically unique. Some of us are good at
getting rid of toxins and waste naturalky, while others are not.

source: drhyman.com/blog/2010/05/19/is-there-toxic-waste-in-your-body-2/
Re: Why Do We Sick: Find Out The Answer Here ( With A Proven Video And Pictures) by enolife(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
lomprico:
I have posted it, read through
Re: Why Do We Sick: Find Out The Answer Here ( With A Proven Video And Pictures) by enolife(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
lomprico:
Re: Why Do We Sick: Find Out The Answer Here ( With A Proven Video And Pictures) by lomprico(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
enolife:

I have gone through ur copy n paste article. Do ur correction.
Re: Why Do We Sick: Find Out The Answer Here ( With A Proven Video And Pictures) by enolife(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
lomprico:

I have gone through ur copy n paste article. Do ur correction.
hmmm I can see your unsatisfied attitude displaying here. I believe you never write research project in you life before that is why you find it difficult see the source I stated below the text Which means the original text is not my
Re: Why Do We Sick: Find Out The Answer Here ( With A Proven Video And Pictures) by lomprico(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
enolife:

hmmm I can see your unsatisfied attitude displaying here. I believe you never write research project in you life before that is why you find it difficult see the source I stated below the text Which means the original text is not my
And I know that the real writer of the article dint make the grammatical blunder u used as d topic.
Re: Why Do We Sick: Find Out The Answer Here ( With A Proven Video And Pictures) by enolife(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Beard Czar There Are Two / 7 Natural Ways To Lose Your Belly Fat / Foods That Threatens Your Libido. No 8 Will Shock You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.