Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,289 members, 7,950,498 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Bukola Saraki's Trial......the Unfolding Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki's Trial......the Unfolding Truth (997 Views)

The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) / Postponement Of Ministerial Screening Ploy To Delay Saraki’s Trial - Group / Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki's Trial......the Unfolding Truth by holarjuwon11: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
its so obvious that most of us here are getting it wrong over d jurisdictional conflict between d high court and the CCT. it ws propagated in the constitution, provision of jurisdiction giving to CCT over trials of some public issues..... and that whatever appeals being made should be forwarded to the court of appeal not the high court as clearly started in constitution (fifth schedule of d constitution, s.11(1)(a)(b),s.12,s.18(4),s.19).....so therefore the CCT has d right to continue d trial despite there was a proposed halt from the high court........but lets not forget that,assuming saraki is not conscience gulity, he wont be seeking for protection from other court of law rather he will boldly stand before the tribunal and defend d allegations levelled against him........ and let see maybe the prosecuting counsel will be able to bring out prime face case of the matter............... I REST MY CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Trial......the Unfolding Truth by nnachukz(m): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Going by your write up, I can make bold to say that Amaechi is very corrupt and guilty as accused by seeking a court injunction to halt the probe of his administration. So buhari should be ashame for having such person as a close associate while they are haunting saraki.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Trial......the Unfolding Truth by yanabasee(m): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
nnachukz:
Going by your write up, I can make bold to say that Amaechi is very corrupt and guilty as accused by seeking a court injunction to halt the probe of his administration. So buhari should be ashame for having such person as a close associate while they are haunting saraki.

God bless you... So if we should follow his words... Why isn't Ameachi named a corrupt individual?

Why is saraki going viral over his refusal to appear before the court?

APC is just gettin on Saraki becoz he devowed their party pledge.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Trial......the Unfolding Truth by judondasylva(m): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
yanabasee:

God bless you... So if we should follow his words... Why isn't Ameachi the talk of the town? Why is saraki going viral over his refusal to appear before the court?
my brother leave Buhari and APC and their propaganda of fighting corruption when it is clear that they are the corrupt people. they believe that any thing that don't go their way is wrong and must be made to go their by fire or by force.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Trial......the Unfolding Truth by judondasylva(m): 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
That's the only reason why I hate the party they are not Democratic at all. but what happened to PDP is about to happen to them now with Saraki case.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Trial......the Unfolding Truth by frankyychiji(f): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
yanabasee:

God bless you... So if we should follow his words... Why isn't Ameachi named a corrupt individual?

Why is saraki going viral over his refusal to appear before the court?

APC is just gettin on Saraki becoz he devowed their party pledge.
And the Thief of Ubima has been bragging all over the place that nobody can touch him o.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Trial......the Unfolding Truth by aresa: 12:13am On Sep 20, 2015
nnachukz:

Amaechi is not a sitting public official while Saraki is

There's no warrant or any court related charges against Ameachi, but Saraki has 13 criminal charges and a bench warrant against him.

Whatever wike have going on if credible and sure of anything against Amaechi, why not publish whatever charges they have against him and even put out a bench warrant to have him arrested to face trial. Obviously, there;s a reason why WIKE can not do that but instead wailing like a mad dog...

Stop confusing yourself with ignorance and apple and orange rubbish...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Oil Prices Rise As Firm Chinese Seasonal Demand Offsets Weak Japan Data / Fire Breaks Out At The Uk's Biggest Mosque / Breaking News. Diepriye ALAMEISIYA IS DEAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.