Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,785 members, 7,882,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo (57906 Views)

Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 / Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles / Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Rotimi47: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2015
Zabilon007:
Shet....why Mikel own no dey work¿..... Cristiano and Messi must hook Me up with their source of juju.
Bad guy grin
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by free2ryhme: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2015
permsec:
U dont use juju sir, U are the juju itself.

See ur face like assistant baphomet!

He spoke the truth

Take a cue from him
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Dafe20(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2015
I'm shocked.
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Rotimi47: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2015
sentaljohn:
you can't take juju from Africans.. but wot I don't understand is how whites believe in juju
Some white prefer voodoo and talisman.
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Rotimi47: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2015
Pavore9:
Confession time... cheesy
Open time. grin
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2015
That means that you were not skillful

And that is why you are not successful too

Skills will work but juju will sure fade away

Others should take note (Especially Yoruba people)

Use your skills not juju
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by xynerise: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2015
Yet we didn't win the world cup

1 Like

Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Rotimi47: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2015
ednut1:
even with juju u no still become world best reminds me of the zaire team that went to 74 world cup with juju, yet got thrashed mercilessly grin
Yes o but prayers pass juju & even juju pass juju; may God continue to protect us.
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Dacosa(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2015
Emekamex:
Nigerians and juju. Nawa o!
so Taribo West is a Yoruba man abi? Receive Sense Bro.

2 Likes

Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by jamalchance(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2015
Op not even 1 pics to show how he looks know
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by adjoviomole(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:
No wonder he was able to win 4 Ballon D'or awards during his playing days though he was just a central defender.

This is the sort of bullshit lies they concort as confession or testimonies for churchgoers every time and most people believe it hook, line and sinker! Lubbish! angry

Friedplantain

An what's ur point? Is it dat juju does not exist?
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Rotimi47: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2015
Emekamex:
Nigerians and juju. Nawa o!
Is taribo a Yoruba man? Where is Okija shrine situated? Everyone's guess is as good as mine. grin
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Jexyme(f): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2015
Oh my Taribo!

But to fully restitute, return all the money u got in football for using juju.........lols

2 Likes

Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2015
permsec:
U dont use juju sir, U are the juju itself.

See ur face like assistant baphomet!
bros!!!!!!® name God creature be that oooo....
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by cremedelacreme: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2015
Lubbish! You used juju, then why didn't the juju make Nigeria win world cup? angry
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by neocortex: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2015
Taribo used fake juju , if he had used the real one , he would have worn 6 ballon d'or back to back.
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2015
Waow I can't believe this....other players who have practiced using voodoo or juju are still playing active football and smiling to the bank....lord jesus expose them
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by hahn(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:
No wonder he was able to win 4 Ballon D'or awards during his playing days though he was just a central defender.

This is the sort of bullshit lies they concort as confession or testimonies for churchgoers every time and most people believe it hook, line and sinker! Lubbish! angry

Friedplantain

He needs the offerings grin

I wonder what juju Messi and Ronaldo are using since they surpassed all his greatest football achievements in their first professional season
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by verygudbadguy(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2015
AreaFada2:
Chai! See advert for babalawos.
[quote author=FriedPlantain post=38192266][b][i]No wonder he was able to win 4 Ballon D'or awards during his playing days though he was just a central defender.

This is the sort of bullshit lies they concort as confession or testimonies for churchgoers every time and most people eat it hook, line and sinker! Lubbish! angry

[b][/b]God forgive u sir.
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by picknstake: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2015
SUNDAY MATCHES ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT [url]picknstake.com[/url] GO CHOOSE YOUR FREE MATCH PREDICTIONS
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by adconline(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2015
To do what How DIDNT match George Weah's record??
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by AreaFada2: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2015
Gboliwe:
Even that his ministry will still have juju back up. I don't trust all these juju worshippers.

Shelter in the now ministries, that name surely rings a bell. Just can't place it now.
Chai! See advert for babalawos.
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by DONOCHAS(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2015
sentaljohn:
you can't take juju from Africans.. but wot I don't understand is how whites believe in juju
juju hv been with the whites 4 longer than u think, afterall magic and juju are the same.
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2015
gassdon:
That means that you were not skillful

And that is why you are not successful too
Taribo was successful during his days. He had a pretty good career, with successful spells at both Ac and Inter Milan.

1 Like

Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by iamord(m): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2015
If it's by voodoo. Africa would have won the world Cup back to back. Study to show the self approved. Ni wonder African football is hanging on a tight rope. Always believing in fairy tales. Even the so called Christians will go and collect the anointing oil and holy water. ! Lazy lots

2 Likes

Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Taribo was successful during his days. He had a pretty good career, with successful spells at both Ac and Inter Milan.

My friend success late not temporal
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2015
hahn:

He needs the offerings grin

I wonder what juju Messi and Ronaldo are using since they surpassed all his greatest football achievements in their first professional season
Who told you Messi and Ronaldo ain't using juju as well?

Words have it that Messi got his dribbling skills from a mammywater in Argentina while Ronaldo got his from Lord KoriKori (god of flying witches).

My guy, fear juju oo grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by amclimax(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2015
LMAyedun:
And we dint win the Worldcup??
That means the Juju was useless then.
your statement is lame cux I remember that the super eagles always pray b4 they start match yet they lose in some matches does that proof that God is USELESS....life is all about fate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by dee5(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2015
he should name his colleagues who did the same grin
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Seadove70(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2015
How much I will spend to recover my girlfriend that says she don't want me again without reason. Please share me your ideals.
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by wunmi590(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2015
menix:
No wonder he did look like a deity then..

This msg is not jst 4 footballers, but YOU, yes YOU who use voodoo to make FP nd FTC everyday, God is watching u..

Lalasticlala kindly lala this thread.

LWKMD grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Under-17 Star Victor Osimhen Completes Spurs Move / Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.