Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,973 members, 7,880,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: (2924 Views)

Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) / Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post / Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: by visitmazech: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2015
Woman fired from job because of her Facebook post. sad undecided
Read on...

Facebook is free to join and beneficial in many ways, but to Kaitlyn Walls from Texas, Facebook is the reason for her unemployment.
Wiping tears, 27-year-old Kaitlyn told CBS that she was fired because of her Facebook update.

She said, “Oh I made a big mistake,” “I’m so sad. I feel like a failure here looking at my daughter crying because I’m afraid that I’m not going to be able to find a job because of my own stupidity.”

Hhmm.... sad

Click the link to read the post that fired her...and share your lesson!

https://www.mazech.com/facebook_post

2 Shares

Re: 27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: by visitmazech: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2015
undecidedSad! sad

What do y'all learn from this?

Re: 27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: by menix(m): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2015
Thought I was to click on d ladies boobs..

5 Likes

Re: 27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: by visitmazech: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2015
menix:
Thought I was to click on d ladies boobs..

Funny! She's still looking for job oh....

#FiredcozofFBpost# Hhmm... sad

lol, Facebook asked What's on your mind? She typed what's on her mind, and her company fired her cheesy grin sad....Not funny!

Re: 27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: by Baawaa(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2015
, “I start my new job today, but I absolutely hate working at day care.” She followed that up with, “Lol, it’s all good, I just really hate being around a lot of kids.”
That is what they called self destruction!

3 Likes

Re: 27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: by adamshuaib(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2015
Stupidity indeed

3 Likes

Re: 27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: by doublewisdom: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2015
Based on the way they insult the Niger Delta, many yorubas would have lost their jobs if nairaland wasn't an anonymous forum.

3 Likes

Re: 27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2015
No employer would want to hire someone that has that attitude, espec since it was a daycare job with kids.

1 Like

Re: 27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: by ednut1(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2015
if I click mk thunder fire me undecided, hungry desperate bloggers don't post here u hear

3 Likes

Re: 27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: by BALLOSKI: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2015
She watched her daughter cry, but had time to post a comment on the Facebook.

Women of now-a-days!
Re: 27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: by Nnachuka(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2015
BALLOSKI:

Women of now-a-days!
kiss
BALLOSKI:

Women of now-a-days!
ur point??
Re: 27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: by dee5(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2015
facebook addicts are prone to getting themselves into trouble via their posts
Re: 27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: by visitmazech: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lesson: We need to be careful about what we post online!
Re: 27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: by walemoney007(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
doublewisdom:
Based on the way they insult the Niger Delta, many yorubas would have lost their jobs if nairaland wasn't an anonymous forum.
based on the way they insult the south west,many ibos would have been sent back to the south east,if nairaland wasn't an anonymous forum
Re: 27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: by FacelessPatriot: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
visitmazech:
Lesson: We need to be careful about what we post online!
except blasting this APC led government
Re: 27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: by visitmazech: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
FacelessPatriot:

except blasting this APC led government

LOL...

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Youths Protest Incessant Fulani Invasion And Intimidation / Photos: Mama HID Awolowo's Children, Grandchildren & Great Grandchildren / Son Of Ex-minister Allegedly Buys N900m Super Luxury Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.