Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,516 members, 7,905,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

!!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. (713 Views)

MMM Don Put Me For Gbese / HOW Can You Exonerate Yourself In This Situation!!! Gbese Re. / Sad Story Of The World's Hairiest Family (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Flexiano(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2015
Good morning && A Happy Sunday to all of You..

I want to share an ugly experience with you guys.
Awoof & Longer Throat has killed me.
This is my story.............
I was kind of bored yesterday as at 1pm-2pm so I decided doing some stuffs with my phone(playing games,music& movie downloads e.t.c)with the zeal that when CHELSEA vs ARSENAL match begins I will subscribe with my phone to watch the match....Tho I was not having airtime on the phone(Samsung Galaxy E5)I wanted to use for the match,But I had #93. Naira on my other phone(Nokia torch)which I had planned to transfer small money to my other phone ( Samsung E5)and I was planning to subscribe my normal #70 Naira a day Subscription that I usually run with my AUTOPROXY & SIMPLE SERVER ....To cut the Story Short my BROTHERS AND SISTERS as at 2pm I decided to call my younger brother to know when the match will begin ,Which I later did n he told me to wait...that he wants to check it online,he called me afterwards to tell me that it's been long they have started n they have played up to 63.minutes.I ended the call immediately inorder to transfer the airtime n watch my match oh.I wanted to confirm some stuff from my Brother so I called him after the call .... ....Behold my BROTHERS AND SISTERS After I had ended the call I saw a Notification from MTN that reads.....your account is too low n you are having #87 Naira remaining if you need more airtime kindly DIAL *302*AMOUNT # which I hastily dialled without wasting time,1st I dialled *302*1000# n I got credited of #1000 airtime n I was happy that MTN IS IN TROUBLE but I never knew that I was going for my doom,So l continued dialling until I got credited of #10,000 I was in jubilation and I wanted to do more when I received MESSAGES that SHOCKED me from MTN....THAT continued reading You have successfully Purchased your AIRTIME through your ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT ,shortly after the msgs came in I started seeing the most annoying n terrifying Part of it which was text msgs from my ZENITH BANK that the sum of #10,000 has been debited from my ACCOUNT.
Ever Since yesterday My body system has not being the same.
Now I agree that true true AWOOF THEY PURGE BELLE, I Dey purge now since yesterday oh.
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by menix(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2015
I pluck out ur name frm d book of mumu nd put it in d book of sense..

1 Like

Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by ademega(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2015
as in? ko ye MI
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by akraym(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2015
Lalasticlala please move this thread to the front page. It is front page worthy.

grin grin grin
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Flexiano(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2015
....Behold my BROTHERS AND SISTERS After I had ended the call I saw a Notification from MTN that reads.....your account is too low n you are having #87 Naira remaining if you need more airtime kindly DIAL *302*AMOUNT # which I hastily dialled without wasting time,1st I dialled *302*1000# n I got credited of #1000 airtime n I was happy that MTN IS IN TROUBLE but I never knew that I was going for my doom,So l continued dialling until I got credited of #10,000 I was in jubilation and I wanted to do more when I received MESSAGES that SHOCKED me from MTN....THAT continued reading You have successfully Purchased your AIRTIME through your ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT ,shortly after the msgs came in I started seeing the most annoying n terrifying Part of it which was text msgs from my ZENITH BANK that the sum of #10,000 has been debited from my ACCOUNT.
Ever Since yesterday My body system has not being the same.
Now I agree that true true AWOOF THEY PURGE BELLE, I Dey purge now since yesterday oh.
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by mascot87(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by ggrin(f): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2015
Pathetic gringringringringringrin

Real gbese cheesy
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by moremuch1(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2015
OMG lwkm grin cheesy cheesy grin o boy take heart o cuz all hope is not lost, u can sell d credit tru share n sell, but wait make i laff small

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by 0luwatope(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2015
Seriously... Its funny, from the point I saw *302*amount# I already know its gonna be deducted from your bank account, its not a new thing, I use *737# for my gtb account
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2015
hahahahahahsha......oboi ehhh!!!! I don laf taya

(1) (Reply)

Http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdftoexcelconverter/ / Mark Zuckerberg Receives A Letter From A Nigerian / See What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.