Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,581 members, 7,941,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Why Are Athiests So Concerned About Christianity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Athiests So Concerned About Christianity? (336 Views)

Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex / OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Athiests So Concerned About Christianity? by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2015
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of religions in the world. I have however noticed that athiests pick on one particular religion. They are so bothered about it that they dedicate time to researching and writing articles about it. They get both passionate and emotional, even aggressive and defensive, where Christian matters are concerned. If I knew that something didn't exist, I would be indifferent to it.

My question is - if they are truly convinced that there is no God, what is it that worries them so much about Christianity? Why are they not bothered about other religions? Could it be that their spirits are troubling them?

Or is it just co-incidece that most athiests are so concerned about Christianity?

(1) (Reply)

New Jobs Website Launched. [ A Must Visit ]. / Don't Let That Soul Perish. Find Out Why / Still On The Calamity In Saudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.