Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,079 members, 7,939,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

For The Love Of Fashion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Love Of Fashion (2399 Views)

I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) / Come C What A Normal Being Wore In Public All Bcoz Of Fashion. Is She Okay? / Just See How This Girl Exposed B**bs In The Name Of Fashion (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2015
How many of you would fork out $800 for these new Louis Vuitton bags?

Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2015
Looks like a Ghana must go bag

3 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Fashion by dharay99: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2015
sack....
lipsrsealed
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Looks like a Ghana must go bag

It is. Would you pay that much for it because it now bears the name of a fashion mogul?

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It is. Would you pay that much for it because it now bears the name of a fashion mogul?

no. It's grade-A money-wasting. whoever purchases it at this ridiculous price no matter how rich they are is doing so to show-off...
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

no. It's grade-A money-wasting. whoever purchases it at this ridiculous price no matter how rich they are is doing so to show-off...

I feel the same way. Would you start carrying it though when it finally becomes the "it" fashion item? As we all know, Louis Vuitton create fashion trends, so it got me wondering how many would start looking at these bags differently once they start making waves in the fashion world.
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I feel the same way. Would you start carrying it though when it finally becomes the "it" fashion item? As we all know, Louis Vuitton create fashion trends, so it got me wondering how many would start looking at these bags differently once they start making waves in the fashion world.

Naa i won't...not in this Nigeria grin

would you?
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2015
How many times una go post this kin thing self
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Naa i won't...not in this Nigeria grin

would you?

Lol, I don't think so because we also see them the way every other African nation sees them, a grocery/miscellaneous bag. But I don't think Africans are immune to fashion trends though, even ones this ridiculous. So I won't be surprised if some fashion conscious African sisters, started rocking them. I've seen a few American celebs carrying them already.
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
How many times una go post this kin thing self

As many times as possible. Would you buy/carry the bag? It's a yes or no. Save the rest.
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I don't think so because we also see them the way every other African nation sees them, a grocery bag. But I don't think Africans are immune to fashion trends though, even ones this ridiculous. So I won't be surprised if some fashion conscious African sisters, started rocking them. I've seen a few American celebs carrying them already.

yeah, that's why they are celebrities. whatever they do becomes a trend. or was it not Lil Wayne that started the tucking out of inner pockets so-called swag, & a lot of youths was copying too?

but, is this bag not for women alone?.. Cos the models rocking it in the photos you uploaded are all females..
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

yeah, that's why they are celebrities. whatever they do becomes a trend. or was it not Lil Wayne that started the tucking out of inner pockets so-called swag, & a lot of youths was copying too?

but, is this bag not for women. Cos the models rocking it in the photos you uploaded are all females..

Lol @ the pocket thing. Really? I haven't noticed. Some trends are really stupid though, just like the one with sagging jeans. To me it looks like they have a wet pampers under those jeans. Hahaha.

Yeah, I think the bags are for ladies, for now at least. You know how these things tend to cross-over. They might start making "man bags" too.
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by VaselineAloe: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2015
punkyveer, pleas kana lik ur yansh dis morin

i dream dat i was eatin a fine gel yansh, dat she was moan an almos cry as my tong serch insy ha yansh cry

pleas punky, lez get funky embarassed
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2015
VaselineAloe:
punkyveer, pleas kana lik ur yansh dis morin

i dream dat i was eatin a fine gel yansh, dat she was moan an almos cry as my tong serch insy ha yansh cry

pleas punky, lez get funky embarassed

Dear God *makes sign of the cross*
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol @ the pocket thing. Really? I haven't noticed Some trends are really stupid though, just like the one with sagging jeans. To me it looks like they have a wet pampers under those jeans. Hahaha.

Yeah, I think the bags are for ladies, for now at least. You know how these things tend to cross-over. They might start making "man bags" too.

It was around 2009/2010 when Lil Wayne started that crap, so it's faded .

when i see guys sagging, I just laugh grin immaturity at its apex.

If women were the ones sagging, it would still be a sight to behold, not overgrown men putting their dirty boxers on display grin
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2015
are you still bickering about this issue, there's really a whole lot more you need to know about fashion and it's concept.
And the answer to your question is 'YES' I can buy it for My woman.
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
are you still bickering about this issue, there's really a whole lot more you need to know about fashion and it's concept.
And the answer to your question is 'YES' I can buy it for My woman.

buying it is not the issue, but, buying it at such exorbitant price is unwise.
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

buying it is not the issue, but, buying it at such exorbitant price is unwise.
I don't mind the price either.
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

It was around 2009/2010 when Lil Wayne started that crap, so it's faded .

when i see guys sagging, I just laugh grin immaturity at its apex.

If women were the ones sagging, it would still be a sight to behold, not overgrown men putting their dirty boxers on display grin

Hahaha. Women "sag" too. There's the peek-a-boo of women showing the edges of their panties. Don't know if it's still happening though. Smh.
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Women "sag" too. There's the peek-a-boo of women showing the edges of their panties. Don't know if it's still happening though. Smh.
They call it butt cleavage
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2015
Manuelson:

They call it butt cleavage

Kikiki
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

why the smh? women sagging is great! grin ..
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Youngpo413: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

NO
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

why the smh? women sagging is great! grin ..

Hahaha. Mcheeeew
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Viktor1983(m): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Correct GMG
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by sconp: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
No I aren't buying.
If it ever becomes a fashion trend, then Aba boys are ever ready to mass produce it, the name writing isn't a problem. We have the raw materials grin

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Fashion by baralatie(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
where are my aba businessmen!
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by shumuel(m): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

kikiki Lol, when am not crazy, a bigger and stronger one is sold for $1.50 - $3.00 in Nigeria grin
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Okobaba1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Kikiki

Had to leave d oda thread. Hw possible is it to get in touch?
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by ifISLAPYOU(f): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:
do u mind blogging with us Reportersng.com
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=ifISLAPYOU post=39819957]do u mind blogging with us Reportersng.com[/quote

What is it about, your blog?
Re: For The Love Of Fashion by ifISLAPYOU(f): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=PunkyVeer post=39820125][/quote]gathering reports of people and latest important happenings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse / just meet this nairalander today / Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.