Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,802 members, 7,976,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:25 PM

Saraki Arrest Order: Nailanders Preached Gospel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Arrest Order: Nailanders Preached Gospel (702 Views)

Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me / Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation / CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Arrest Order: Nailanders Preached Gospel by Doubts: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2015
On reading the thread 'Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence,' three nairalander went gospel.

rusher14
What maketh thou man to scurry, to seek refuge in a bunker?

Thou art the third most powerful man in thine country.

Show thine face to those that accuse thou of iniquity.

Behold thine self to officers of the law and makest thine people proud.

Is not thou a man of lawful repute?

Has thou compromised thine inheritance or that of thine servants?

Needest thou to worry.

For I am with thee.

pedel
speakest thou in KJV?
Why art thou deceiving thine Senate President? Knowest not thou that thine nation abhoreth corruption?
Tell thine Senate President to resign.
This is what that Lord saith to the Senate President: MENE, MENE, TEKEL, and PARSIN.
This is the word of the Lord concerning thee, oh Nigeria, Thou shall be free from the hands of thine oppressors that has held thee down since 1999.
Thus siath the Lord; all thine leaders, that has plunder thee shall all be childless and their houses shall be desolate.
I the Lord shall restore thy glory and thou shall no more be an outcast among the nations.

I have given thee my servant, Muhamadu Buhari, who shall lead thee in the way or restoration and thine reproach shall be taken away before the end of 2019.

menix
Why are thou Judgesth, Jesus said to the crowd if thou has not sinned be the 1st to cast the stone nd they all vamoused.

Now I tell unto you, u re casting a stone when thou arth not a saint.

Saraki can be likeneth unto the woman of low virtue who Jesus forgave.

Saraki go and sin no more else ur story will be like the parable of the Ten Virgins.

pedel
Nay, my brother, I judgest not.
Why dost thou expect Jesus to judge the woman when thou knowest that it was a setup? Did they also brought the man who lied with woman? NO! Case closed.
Verily, verily I say unto thee, if they brought Saraki or any of the governors before Jesus Christ, he would have the IG on speed dial to come and arrest the thieves.
When thou seest a Nigerian politician approaching thine house, thou shalt lock thine door, lest thou allowed Satan into thine house; for the thieves cometh not but for to steal, to kill and to destroy.
May the Lord bless thee as thou goest to the church today; with thine wife. Tell thine pastor that pedel bid him good speed from Nairaland.

menix
Hohoho kikiki (Jewish Laugh)

Mene!! I say unto u, Jesus forgave the thief on the cross nd said "Truly I say unto u, today u shall b wiv me in paradise".
Arth Anini and saraki whose thiefest more?
Anini is, be thou told that the Thief on the cross is Anini great grrrrrreeeaaat grand father.

Finally brethren of the church of Nigeria, I say unto forgive a thief 3 scores and half times(X) seven before thou condemnest him...

Shalom broda Pedel.

pedel
What meanest thou brother? Why art thou laughing in Greek?
Doest thou remember that there were two thieves on the cross? Doest not thine Bible say one on the left and one on the right?
Doest not Jesus forgave ONLY the one who repent and probably confess where he hid the money he stole?
Did Jesus forgave Baraba the thief who was released for him to be crucified?
When people stealeth money big enough to develope a city they shall visit CCT without hiding behind any FHC stay of prosecution.
Wheresoever thou seest a WITCH thou shall also find an HUNTER

https://www.nairaland.com/2611801/arrest-order-saraki-relocates-residence

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrest Order: Nailanders Preached Gospel by bisolashakirah: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2015
funny lol
Re: Saraki Arrest Order: Nailanders Preached Gospel by abe4kom: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2015
Chai, the things naija gives birth to!!! grin grin

Our mothers really do have them... grin

Good one guys!

Keep it coming.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrest Order: Nailanders Preached Gospel by twixx(f): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2015
Haha hilarious, very creative they might as Well become comedians

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrest Order: Nailanders Preached Gospel by yhemsy62(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2015
grin grin
Re: Saraki Arrest Order: Nailanders Preached Gospel by calmbabadee(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
Verily verily I sayeth to you this day,

Except Saraki selleth his belongings and giveth the proceeds the people the looteth them from, he canst knoweth peace in the kingdom of the senate.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrest Order: Nailanders Preached Gospel by sirvic01(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
Enjoyed this ....Intelligence at play lol @ Pedel and Menix

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

September 23 Is A Few Hours Away And With It The End Of The Zoo / NASS Crisis: Buhari A Born-again Democrat – saraki / Once Upon A Time: The Story Of Change And Kwarans Involvement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.