Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,149 members, 7,987,986 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:39 PM

Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) (64499 Views)

Jibrin Pictured Watching Chelsea-Man U Game / Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by sexaddict08(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
ModiKen:
Idiot!!!

What is the state of sports in his state?

I can bet its as good as dead.

Instead of him to develop sports in his state, he rushed to another country, where the politcians think of the well being of their citizens, to watch two well planned, well structured football clubs play.

This is a disgrace to Nigeria.

Would it be a crime if the Governor of London come to watch a match between Kano Pillars and Enyimba of Aba.

Due to corruption, our Nigerian Premier League has been in shambles for years

So instead of youths trooping to the various stadiums in their states to watch their respective teams play, they rush to viewing centres to dash DSTV N50 to N100 naira every weekend.

Oh....I weep for my nation!

you're angry because you're not a Chelsea fan, probably an Arsenal fan. Oga talk true, which club do u support?

1 Like

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by MadCow1: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
The money he spent in going to London including flight ticket, hotel and stadium ticket would have been channelled to better our NFF.

Mtcheeew nonsense

Suffer head no dey custom body..

No be everything you see you go wail about.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by sexaddict08(m): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Koolmexxi:
If na PDP pesin do dis one now, dis thread for don explode with insults and accusations. States claim to have no money and asked for bailout yet dis one could afford to fly to London with his entourage definitely for whatever flimsy excuse to watch Chelsea play.

shut ya dirty mouth
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Culin(f): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
The money he spent in going to London including flight ticket, hotel and stadium ticket would have been channelled to better our NFF.

Mtcheeew nonsense
see this one o, so he needs your permission to spend his own allawee or salary?

1 Like

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by shedracknweze(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Apecee

shaaaaaame
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by sexaddict08(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
ModiKen:

Holdon a sec is Mikel from Niger state?!!

Why didn he not go and establish a football club in his state of origin.

BTW, how has Kwara state football academy asded to football development in Nigeria?

Has any Kwara state football club won the Nigerian Premier League since Mourinho came on the invitation of the thief Saraki??!

bros, Abeg stop typing rubbish...
Mikel is a Nigerian, dnt u hav sense Gosh...
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Xmen149(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
He is a scout,.i heard he is trying to sign mikel to Niger United ;DHe is a scout,.i heard he is trying to sign mikel to Niger United
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Jaypea98: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
ModiKen:

BTW, how has Kwara state football academy asded to football development in Nigeria?

Has any Kwara state football club won the Nigerian Premier League since Mourinho came on the invitation of the thief Saraki??!
LOL KFA That sh1t football academy
BTW Their GLO NPFL Team have lost Six good times at home this season
The only positive are there calm fans .Not a single record of fans unrest has been recorded so far.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
Deceivers... Why is he not wearing babariga?
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Otugo007(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
motor park club.

1 Like

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Progress2468(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Mtcheeew nonsense

Mumu, it's Niger state governor dat wants to better ur NFF for u abi? and u have a president, because u are a public office holder u can't support ur team again, Chei ! 9Ja!

Btw, He will need Mike Dean for his re-election when the time comes following his superb performance at the bridge in the game.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by shankie: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
just let him enjoy it, na his time abeg
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by md4real(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
another

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by danielmichael(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
ModiKen:
Idiot!!!

Instead of him to develop sports in his state, he rushed to another country, where the politcians think of the well being of their citizens, to watch two well planned, well structured football clubs play.

Would it be a crime if the Governor of London come to watch a match between Kano Pillars and Enyimba of Aba.

So instead of youths trooping to the various stadiums in their states to watch their respective teams play, they rush to viewing centres to dash DSTV N50 to N100 naira every weekend.

Listen to yursef
Compare de football frm nigeria and de football frm london which one is a better scene..look at how those people are concieved and reserved and sound in their respective stadium and compare to our own..u wan a situation where ill die untimely by wasting my time and ma money at something that is not flushed well and plan well..yu want a situation where I goto a stadium maybe due to bad officiating ill be stoned or kill by the uncomfort nature of some undefined humans in nigerian league inside the stadium..oluwa alone go forgve yu..my nation cn neva and will neva watch any local TV sport in our lives in jesus name..AMEN

1 Like

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by linusbnn(m): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Mtcheeew nonsense

Who dey govt no go enjoy again ba,abi na him cause nigeria problem?
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
ModiKen:
Idiot!!!

when has it become a crime for someone to spend his money for his enjoyment?for d fact dat he became a gov in less dan 4months ago can not take away d enjoyment d man has been getting as a fan of a foreign club for yrs. He might have spent his personal money for d London game because he's a very rich man b4 being a gov. In all fairness can u spend ur personal money on naija's club? How many foreigners bring their children to naija to school?are we nt taking our own to their countries?how many foreigners come for medicals in naija?don't we go there for same? How many complaints have u made abt all dat?now dat som1 has gone to London to see a game,u r complaining. I can't blame u anyway,it's because of poverty.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Where are his body guards on the first Pics?
That spot doesn't seem like a VIP stand to me!
And am sure workers in his state are still clamouring for better working conditions, there he is watching the EPL!!
So he likes good football, yet there isn't any football club side in his state that is in the NPL!!!
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Look at how he sat like ordinary person.If it were in nigeria he won't sit in the crowd like this.Like 20 mopol and sss will be following him like soldier ants.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Elparaiso(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Boscojugunu:
Nigerians sha. So he shouldn't have a good time out. Dis poverty mentality is killing us
You misunderstood. If Niger state was like Dubai, do you think he would be spending the state's cash some where else?
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Mcowubaba: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
ModiKen:

Yah.....he should have a good time out with tax payers money or u think he went there to relax on a budget coming from his salary.

BTW, someone said his Chief Press Secretary said he went to on the invitation of Chelsea FC. grin

But think of it, why would Chelsea invite a governor (just one governor) from Nigeria to partner with it or do they plan to establish a football academy/club in the state?!! grin grin

Kai! Nigerian public office holders scamming us since 1960.

Before I forget, when did wanting things to improve in my country become poverty mentality.

I'm in a foriegn country and when I see how developed things are here I feel heart broken cos these people don't have up to one third of what we, Nigerians, have in terms of resources, human and natural.

A typical example: it is raining heavily here but the electricity did not go out; fan, internet, TV and refrigerator still working despite the heavy thunder and lightening.

Tell me one place in Nigeria where it would be raining heavily and there would still be electricity and I would relocate there immediately
Presidential villa ! Aso rock! Coca cola headquarters in Nigeria, MTN/Glo service mast, most Governor's houses etc.
But no be Nepa oo. Na mikano sound proof genarator cheesy
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
ModiKen:

Abi him no get commissioner for sport to send? Or is he too waiting before the end of the month to appoint his own ministers?
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Boscojugunu:
Nigerians sha. So he shouldn't have a good time out. Dis poverty mentality is killing us
Should it be with public fund?
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
hassan85:
I hate chelsea. Am a United fan. Oga if u do read newspaper, u should have read dt Niger state gov is the wealthiest gov acording to reports hes a busines man. Not ur stealing PDP govs.... Mayb Namadi Sambo should show himself
What are his sources of income?
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Yongi99(m): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
"wetin you go do, wey man no go talk".

So because a governor was in UK to watch a football game, he is incompetent and extravagant. God will save us from this mentality. Na poverty cause am.

You guys should go and make money, and when you have up to #20 million in your account. You will see yourself watching FA cup final sometime.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Aromas:

Na wa o, Nigerians sha........ If you leave in Niger State surely you'll know the genesis of his trip to watch Chelsea team......... Their is an arrangement going on btw Mikel and Niger State sport council to establish Football Academy in d state. Afterall Sen. Saraki invited Jose slowpoke to Kwara State during tenure as governor and today Kwara has Football Academy. Calm down ehn
And he will use workers salaries to fund a fruitless venture.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by tonte(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Do you have a point at all?

Demmocrats:

Mtcheeew nonsense
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by chukwuboi(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Mtcheeew nonsense
Abeg allow d man enjoy himself surpporting he's team, afta dem nr give pinnick money mke dem beta nff, instead e organise friendly match for port with 60million naira
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by tonte(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
As a private citizen that you are today...will you be wrong to travel to England to watch your favourite premiership team play...that's if you have any interest in football? Answer sincerely

ModiKen:
Idiot!!!

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
But why will chelsea plan to open a football academy in a bokoharam state?
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by GideonVIBES(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
When i read comments here on nairaland,and other blogs/forums all i see are comments made out of pure ignorance,mentality fashioned by hardship and illitracy.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by saintkel(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Mtcheeew nonsense
NFF? E beta as he waste am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later / Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed / Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.