Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

The Unruly Comment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Unruly Comment (340 Views)

Lady Posts Photos Of Her Big Behind For Viewers Comment / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out / BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unruly Comment by Barayeks(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2015
I usually dont comment on female pictures on my Facebook wall because females hardly ever like male pictures let alone comment....and it annoys me to my bone marrows when I see thirsty spineless guys dropping all kinds of comments on female pics... *YOU LOOK SWEET BABY* ...*YOU LOOK LIKE TAKE AWAY* ...*YOU ARE FINE OOH..YOUR MOTHER REALLY TRIED* sigh....okay im going off point...back to the matter This one girl on my FB put up a picture where she was sitting with her legs crossed but wearing a very mini skirt...and she has huge thighs....trust the thirsty niggaz to rain thirsty comments...*NICE THIGHS* *OHH BABY IF I CAN HAVE YOU FOR ONE NIGHT* etc.....she then replied with "I dont like such unruly comment" Sorry say what?...I had to break protocol and comment... My comment----> "you dont like unruly comments but you put up unruly pictures...what kind of comments were you expecting ....nice teeth?...nice hair?

Dress how you want to be addressed
Re: The Unruly Comment by btwo(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
u fink say Na only u...1 pikin 4 my fb go even dey thank em all after commenting... I only av 3 photos of my self and a gallery of hers... she don tag me tire
Re: The Unruly Comment by jonaifame22(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Don't u know, they are motherfvckers a lot'o dem dnt knw wat they want, very confused set of spineless beings

(1) (Reply)

Cinema Dekhe Mamma Lyrics / Question Of The Day: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl You Must Be? / Wazir Songs Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.