Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,578 members, 7,905,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Buhari Is Not A Man Of His Words; Full Of Malice And Vendetta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not A Man Of His Words; Full Of Malice And Vendetta (727 Views)

Kanti Bello: North Won’t Vote Buhari, We’ll Shop For Candidate With No Vendetta / Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / Uncle Sam And His Putrid Tales Of Hate, Malice And Sour Grapes - By Hassan Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Not A Man Of His Words; Full Of Malice And Vendetta by omolami: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
Buhari had on several occasion been challenged for his stance on probing only Jonathann's regime and have equally affirmed that he will not go beyond his immediate predicessor. I wonder why he is now persecuting and witchunting Senate President Saraki over an issue of 12 years ago. Period he was noboy still failing in his bid to become president. No Attoney General of the Federation but a senate preident is been sent to a kangaroo tribunal . Buhari should just stop these impunity because Nigerians are not fools. When Tambuwal did same, the pdp accomodated him even though the whole issue was orchestrated by APC. Why wont same apc swallow their pride and accomodate Saraki. Nigrians love Saraki and buhari hates him i think the senate should tell buhai to leave through imeachment rather than these daily embarrasment of Nigeria's No 3 man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not A Man Of His Words; Full Of Malice And Vendetta by munchfani: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
omolami:
Buhari had on several occasion been challenged for his stance on probing only Jonathann's regime and have equally affirmed that he will not go beyond his immediate predicessor. I wonder why he is now persecuting and witchunting Senate President Saraki over an issue of 12 years ago. Period he was noboy still failing in his bid to become president. No Attoney General of the Federation but a senate preident is been sent to a kangaroo tribunal . Buhari should just stop these impunity because Nigerians are not fools. When Tambuwal did same, the pdp accomodated him even though the whole issue was orchestrated by APC. Why wont same apc swallow their pride and accomodate Saraki. Nigrians love Saraki and buhari hates him i think the senate should tell buhai to leave through imeachment rather than these daily embarrasment of Nigeria's No 3 man
U A NUISANCE.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Man Of His Words; Full Of Malice And Vendetta by Abbeyme: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
Aren't you blabbing?

Saraki is in past government and as such eligible to being probed...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not A Man Of His Words; Full Of Malice And Vendetta by vayne(m): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Op,you are not far from the truth.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Man Of His Words; Full Of Malice And Vendetta by themilanway(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Your written english stinks.

Go back to school kid.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Man Of His Words; Full Of Malice And Vendetta by StOla: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
omolami:

People like you are the reason why sterilisation should be advocated for couples who are incapable of transmitting intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Man Of His Words; Full Of Malice And Vendetta by Mogidi: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
StOla:

People like you are the reason why sterilisation should be advocated for couples who are incapable of transmitting intelligence.

Your mum and dad would have fallen victims to what you just advocated.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Man Of His Words; Full Of Malice And Vendetta by hisgrace090: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
pmb don't listen to this go ahead as you are, once you became gentle man I myself will hate you. We want total change no matter how.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Man Of His Words; Full Of Malice And Vendetta by omolami: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
When words hit the APX e worriors, they result to abuses . That itself is clueslesness and nonesenstical . Apc e worriors are advised to bring out superior arguments if they have any instead of meaningless abuses that boils to nothing
Re: Buhari Is Not A Man Of His Words; Full Of Malice And Vendetta by yanabasee(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Buhari is a f00L
Re: Buhari Is Not A Man Of His Words; Full Of Malice And Vendetta by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist goat...

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners In Maiduguri / Abuja Blasts Update: 18 Dead, 41 Injured As FG Pledges To Pay Bills / Unical Students On Rampage (live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.