Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,547 members, 7,921,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Is The Meaning Of Script And How Do I Use Them - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Meaning Of Script And How Do I Use Them (724 Views)

Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment / Buy All Kind Of Script At A Cheaper Price— Chinawapz Tech / What Is The Meaning Of "Unlimited Domains"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of Script And How Do I Use Them by MRpii(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
I have NL script but i don't know the meaning or how to use them! Pls help
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Script And How Do I Use Them by Joel3(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
haha haha.

why do you want to use them since you don't know what script is.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Script And How Do I Use Them by Vinshu(f): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Foolish question
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Script And How Do I Use Them by Chinenye123: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Please don't crucify him...no one knows all....
A script is a small bit of code that enables web browsers to do something rather than just displaying static results. Scripts are used in web design to create dynamic pages

Eg the format can come as JavaScripts, html, PHP etc

Now even without knowing how the code these files..some web hosting companies can offer free advanced scripts for your websites just with a click. Example are WordPress, joomla, SMF, vbulletin, and much more

If you are considering setting up a standard website on your own, these is the best way to go

Webhostilla.com offers over 500 scripts which you can install in a click and you have your website online in few minutes.

Visit https://webhostilla.com
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Script And How Do I Use Them by MRpii(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Good one bro!
Do you need that NL script?
Chinenye123:
Please don't crucify him...no one knows all....
A script is a small bit of code that enables web browsers to do something rather than just displaying static results. Scripts are used in web design to create dynamic pages

Eg the format can come as JavaScripts, html, PHP etc

Now even without knowing how the code these files..some web hosting companies can offer free advanced scripts for your websites just with a click. Example are WordPress, joomla, SMF, vbulletin, and much more

If you are considering setting up a standard website on your own, these is the best way to go

Webhostilla.com offers over 500 scripts which you can install in a click and you have your website online in few minutes.

Visit https://webhostilla.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need Of A Reliable Nigeria Webhost / Learn How To Build A Membership Website And Make Cool Money Guaranteed! / (PIC) The A-Z Of How To Grow A Twitter Account Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.