Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos (44492 Views)

Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / Kemi Olunloyo: Cossy Orjiakor, Eniola Badmus, Bimbo Thomas Need Breast Reduction / Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by hemartins(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
not bad at all.
I love slim chicks
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by bettercreature(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
cropping pictures just to hide her ugly body
Nonsense
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by Kazrem(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
What's all these?
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by wunmi590(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by adonbilivit: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Afrok:
Hehe... sexy and curvy like that shocked? Well I don't want embarassed.
don jazzy of nairaland
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by domopps(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
I give it to her!

She really worked on her self! But Lady F pls tell this Bae to stop dating PASUMA he has no need for her!

I say again she's super cool!

God bless her! God bless me! God bless Lady F! God bless Twaci and Sinaj! God bless Introvert and God bless Seun for this Opportunity!

Cheeeeeers
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by edwife(f): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
What a lie!

Theses pictures are old pictures she took,this is a recent picture and they are not even 2 weeks old.

Even if she went for surgery,it will take her more than two weeks to heal and do photo shoot.
After fans blasted her,all she can come up with is these lie? grin

Maria Carey tried to pull one stunt like this,but she was called out. wink
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by Btruth: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Black Ebony.

#stunning!
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by LADYARIK(f): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
Shes pretty
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by moscobabs(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
Policewoman:
Why expose herself? Must we be naked to show we r beautiful? embarassedWhy expose herself? Must we be naked to show we r beautiful?
welcome from exile
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by Afrok(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
adonbilivit:
don jazzy of nairaland
haha... I pray ooo cheesy
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by loomer: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Na this one be weight loss?

How was she before now?
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by destinyChiazor(m): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
shocked. D secoNd pics na dIe ooo
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by adonbilivit: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Afrok:
haha... I pray ooo cheesy
u resemble am small
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by free2ryhme: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
afolwalex20:
D second pic tho! undecided

I hate black lipstick angry

Only witches use that

+ she's cool cheesy

Which one non witches use?
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by Afrok(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
adonbilivit:
u resemble am small
hehe... I doubt but me wan resemble am in terms of success sha.
Thanks boss...
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
follow me on twitter-morealrealest
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by 08dominic: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by Ilekeh(f): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Looks stunning kiss

I love black lipstick, I can't pull it off tho grin

I'm liking this revamped Yoruba Nollywood.
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by fiquo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lose weight with ease, Reduce that belly fat. Hit me up check out my signature for exceptional testimonies
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by sinaj(f): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
domopps:
I give it to her!

She really worked on her self! But Lady F pls tell this Bae to stop dating PASUMA he has no need for her!

I say again she's super cool!

God bless her! God bless me! God bless Lady F! God bless Twaci and Sinaj! God bless Introvert and God bless Seun for this Opportunity!

Cheeeeeers

Love you baby kiss

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by fadolak(f): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wow! She is really looking nice now.
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by domopps(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
sinaj:

Love you baby kiss

Long time dear! How is ur end now nd hope you re good?

Cheeeers
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by buchilino(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
doublewisdom:
Before pictures nko? Given that she's quite unknown. Not everyone watches Yorubawood.

Yorubawood? cheesy some people get mouth
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by lekan29ice(m): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
Omo see the kind of curve ....
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
so only photos of celebrities & political topics make the front page nowadays?

click on the like button if you think nl is getting wack

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by Iamthoney(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Afrok:
Hehe... sexy and curvy like that shocked? Well I don't want embarassed.
lolz...but nobody give u before na
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by sinaj(f): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
domopps:

Long time dear! How is ur end now nd hope you re good?

Cheeeers

I am dearie smiley

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by TolaniLuv: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Policewoman:
Why expose herself? Must we be naked to show we r beautiful? embarassedWhy expose herself? Must we be naked to show we r beautiful?

After reading your comments I scroll back up to see her pic again. Which of her picture is Unclad or Nude?
Re: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos by Iamthoney(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
OduntanGabriel:
what if I tell you that I don't know her
It is very possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress / Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year / Facebook User Compares Emmanuella With Ladies That Post Unclad Photos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.