Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,337 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

I Am A 'card Carrying Member' Of APC - Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A 'card Carrying Member' Of APC - Saraki (633 Views)

Rivers Rerun Election:APC Card Carrying Member Appointed As INEC Adhoc Staff(pix / DSS DG Not Our Card-carrying Member - APC / SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A 'card Carrying Member' Of APC - Saraki by sydraay: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Senate president Bukola Saraki has been all over the Nigerian media since he was accused of falsely declaring his assets.

At almost midnight yesterday he tweeted.." I remain a card carrying member of my dear party. But I am also honoured to serve as Senate president of all senators."

This came, after twitter users noticed that he had removed 'member of the APC' from his twitter bio.

A nairalander had shown us evidence that Saraki removed 'member of APC' because a twitter follower advised him that he was 'senate president' to all Nigerians and not to the APC.

Some Nigerians have viewed this 'Bukola's court case' to be a witch-hunt being carried out by the APC. We remember that a huge part of the APC never wanted Saraki to emerge as the Senate president.

Please what is our opinion on this?

Re: I Am A 'card Carrying Member' Of APC - Saraki by Stemkay: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin

Ftc
Re: I Am A 'card Carrying Member' Of APC - Saraki by adonbilivit: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
my question is this: if saraki had had the party's (APC) support to be the senate president and he still goes ahead to falsely declare his assets as he is being accused now, would this drama between him and the CCT have seen the light of day?
Re: I Am A 'card Carrying Member' Of APC - Saraki by Dklef(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
ok
Re: I Am A 'card Carrying Member' Of APC - Saraki by bruno419(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
OK what next
Re: I Am A 'card Carrying Member' Of APC - Saraki by freshness2020: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
..are we suppose to cry or smile!
..oga o go and look for what is pursuing u while the day is still bright .
Re: I Am A 'card Carrying Member' Of APC - Saraki by 1miccza: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bloggersss??They can kill now we all can sleep in Peace....
Re: I Am A 'card Carrying Member' Of APC - Saraki by Dafe20(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
adonbilivit:
my question is this: if saraki had had the party's (APC) support to be the senate president and he still goes ahead to falsely declare his assets as he is being accused now, would this drama between him and the CCT have seen the light of the day?

It won't even see the air of the day! gringrin
Re: I Am A 'card Carrying Member' Of APC - Saraki by adonbilivit: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dafe20:

It won't even see the air of the day! gringrin
oshey, more answers please
Re: I Am A 'card Carrying Member' Of APC - Saraki by Tallesty1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Good for him

1 Like

Re: I Am A 'card Carrying Member' Of APC - Saraki by HireKiller(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Where is the card?
Why didn't he show us the card?
Re: I Am A 'card Carrying Member' Of APC - Saraki by tomakint: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
Saraki........who asked him? undecided

Re: I Am A 'card Carrying Member' Of APC - Saraki by Dannyset(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
My opinion is that when as "witch-hunting" become aa defence to a charge in the court of law?

(1) (Reply)

Of All The 18,000 Asset Declaration With Ccb, Why Is It Only Sarak? / Emir Sanusi: Raising Dust In Water / APC May Lose Nigerian Senate Presidency To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.