Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,360 members, 7,891,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband (2120 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband by invisible2(m): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2009
Topsy, please we are not making nasty comments, someone married to sit idle for 13 days without income beats me hollow, where is your manly pride?

Get out there and break firewood, push trucks, ride okada, pound fufu in hotels or just any work to put food on the table, shove you certs into the bottom drawers till you can good vacancies in accountancy. Get down, get dirty but make sure you are not jobless.
Re: My Husband by topsy25(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2009
invisible!:

Topsy, please we are not making nasty comments, someone married to sit idle for 13 days without income beats me hollow, where is your manly pride?

Get out there and break firewood, push trucks, ride okada, pound fufu in hotels or just any work to put food on the table, shove you certs into the bottom drawers till you can good vacancies in accountancy. Get down, get dirty but make sure you are not jobless.

I never read once in this tread where the woman claimed that the man is not making efforts to put bread on the table. Is it an oversight on my side?
Re: My Husband by invisible2(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2009
If he is making enough efforts and money, why the complain at all from the woman?
Re: My Husband by topsy25(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2009
invisible!:

If he is making enough efforts and money, why the complain at all from the woman?

Maybe its not enough. She might be expecting her hubby to have built houses, cars and worth not. Women want to feel big not minding where the money come from undecided
Re: My Husband by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 29, 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian,uwa Imafidon,graduated With 4.0 Over 4.0CGPA In University Of Texas / How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? / Will You Allow Your Child To Be Beaten Uncladded In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.