Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,254 members, 7,934,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:06 PM

Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa (25654 Views)

Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) / Suleiman Afegbua Assassinated On Benin-Auchi Road (pics) / FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by gogodaye(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
moneyspeaking:
What is our government doing?

1 Like

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by moneyspeaking: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by akosh005: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Op, continue praying for more rain so d governor can buy u a boat to use
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Chidoo74: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
All these roads are not to compared with OWERRI TO PORTHACURT ROAD, or PORTHACURT ABA ROAD.
Please Mr president should try and pay the construction company's so to go back to site.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by ademusiwa9: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
This picture just dey give me nostalgic feelings. That place has always been like that some 15-20yrs ago. That's my Hood. That is Nitel/high court river after heavy rains the whole erosion from old and new estate even iwogban converges there. Na wa that place never still change? Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by mickey45: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
moneyspeaking:
[size=18pt]And our comrade governor do pass here to his home town CHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIII[/size]
Are you sure he passes that road? Or flies?
The only road I've seen major work done on in Edo is just the main Benin/Ugbowo Expressway haven't traversed the whole Edo BTW.
Let's hope he'll see to that area before leaving, cos Etsakos may have to wait a long time for another shot at Governorship.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by G12(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
Oshiobaba is working, we have so many abandoned road projects.
This is typical of the whole of Benin city whenever it rains.
Talkie Talkie Governor.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
This place was once a river channel before the civil war, the ancestors are at work in Benin.
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by andyanders: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Instead of Oshomole to provide roads for his people, he is using their money to buy woman that he wouldn't have Tasted for his entire life if not money.Look at the lady who is supposed to eb his grand daughter he used state money to buy.

Auchi people should call him to order.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by piagetskinner(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
I'm guessing this is a federal Road... We cannot totally blame the shorty for this one# govt should swing into action
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Bonapart(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
jerrywool:
Meanwhile, Lara has flown to donate.
guy you wicked grin cheesy
Donating why her own house is not in order

1 Like

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
mickey45:

Are you sure he passes that road? Or flies?
The only road I've seen major work done on in Edo is just the main Benin/Ugbowo Expressway haven't traversed the whole Edo BTW.
Let's hope he'll see to that area before leaving, cos Etsakos may have to wait a long time for another shot at Governorship.
even that ugbowo road was done by the federal govt...so many abandoned roads by oshiomole I doubt he will do anything before he leave...Benin is such a mess.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by rusher14: 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
I know for sure this is a Federal Road.
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
hemartins:
aduwawa is a no go area for me.
I tell you bro..before you move out of your house in Benin now,you have to 1st think if the journey is worth it...aduwawa is a no go area,same with upper ekehuan,down upper mission....infact you can't move out in Benin without encountering one deplorable road...God help them in that state...

1 Like

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
funkybully:

So oshiomhole can't do that small portion from appeal court to ramat? Onolomeme would have completed the rd if not that GEJ tenure came to a halt. RCC demobilized from that appeal court end immediately after election.

Oshiomole and apc are now in power, he can't use his closeness to fed govt to tar just a kilometre of bad portion that rd.

At the end he will claim he did federal roads like he did in uselu - ugbowo rd

Oshiomole is a rabid dog. He can't even attract anything to his ppl.

To drive in edo is akin to killing Ur car. Flood every where
lmao remember that period federal govt would work on a road,oshiomole would only do sidewalks and claim he did the entire project...oshiomole was only working on small small streets while the FG rehabilited the major roads but oshiomole would put bill board claiming that he did the work..the then minister for works now had to start branding federal govt project...just drive through some roads in Benin,if you look it the divider you see engravings FMW(federal ministry of works)...even the famous 5 junction was in such a bad state way back,FG tarred the road while oshiomole only built one small uncompleted round about and was gallivanting that he had fixed the issue at 5juncn deceiving the people,the FG had to paint the road to show that it was constructed by the FMW..oshiomole play Edo people 419...just drive through urubi,5 junction,Lagos express road(ugbowo) check the dividers and you will see crested on them at regular intervals FMW ....oshiobaba!!!

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Austine2020: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
Where is that their stupid Gov that always talks about PDP & GEJ.Shame on Oshiomhole, In this modern dispensation that this kind of thing exists in a popular road like Benin- Auchi road.Just imagine the kind of suffer that innocent motorists will be facing there.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by OwenChrix(m): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Oshiomole didn't do anything in Benin city, all what he claimed he did, was all done by the Federal Government here in Benin city. But he's out there following Buhari, calling people thiefs, and he's the number one thief there. All would soon be over after he's term, nau**Ty man.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by mickey45: 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
hiroz:
even that ugbowo road was done by the federal govt...so many abandoned roads by oshiomole I doubt he will do anything before he leave...Benin is such a mess.

Shaking my head for that state,they almost never get anything right!
After God saved them from Igbinedion, now they're in Oshio's hands....

GEJ wey no kuku sabimake noise... Never knew he wasn't even the one who constructed the Ugbowo Road!
Wonder what he's gallivanting about for then.
Some leaders ehn! There is God

1 Like

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by rollydex: 12:28am On Sep 21, 2015
I don't really see any difference between PDP and APC, check out all APC governors, first initial gragra and 2nd term of gallivanting and noise making, Oshiomole is busy attacking foolish PDP looters while all the important roads in his state are nothing to see, if you get to ring road(the most popular place in Benin), you will see wells and not pot holes. Oshio is busy dancing around with his celeb wife, The last time I removed pmb from APC what I have left is an haven of desperate corrupt ex PDDs. Mtchwwwwwwwww
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by rollydex: 12:40am On Sep 21, 2015
hensben:
It shall never be well with PDP and Anenih.
. So after six years of APC you are still calling PDP,all of them are armed robbers, Oshio thief is a notice maker

1 Like

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by hensben(m): 1:02am On Sep 21, 2015
rollydex:
. So after six years of APC you are still calling PDP,all of them are armed robbers, Oshio thief is a notice maker
That road is a federal road, Aninih ate the money that was suppose to use in fixing it.
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 21, 2015
jerrywool:
Meanwhile, Lara has flown to donate.

its a federal road. Not Iara road. hater
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by kolaaderin: 1:36am On Sep 21, 2015
OP u are confused, this is not a road why should u be driving in the first place, It's a river!!!!! Get urself a good flying boat with Yamaha powered engine. Thank me latter BR
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by 190: 2:05am On Sep 21, 2015
Edo state sha

Smh
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by KanwuliaJara: 2:17am On Sep 21, 2015
Wor-Wor Oshiomole don take EDO money marry NEW WIFE!!!!
Up APC!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 21, 2015
The dullard is working. Sh*t f**k!
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 21, 2015
This is saddening! 8years of noise making. Bini people were Scammed! Sullivan Chime baba 042 I love you die,am not from Enugu, when I visited the Coal city then I knew my beloved State is still in the 20th century. To me there is no diff btw Lucky Igbins tenure and Oslo monkey tenure quote me anywhere .

1 Like

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by helphelp: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2015
! Make una no worry Oshio baba still dey enjoy Iara.... e neva get una time
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by collinxraver(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2015
This is a federal government road and not a state government... Mind what u comment
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Faraidi(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2015
moneyspeaking:
The situation of the road leading to my house, my church, my office is terribly bad.

Motorists plying Benin Auchi road by Aduwawa, close to the Court of Appeal, Ikpoba Hill Benin City, have cried out over the worsening condition of the road which has made traffic gridlock a permanent feature on the road.

Lies,this is not Benin Auchi road
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by miracleoscar(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2015
When a dwarf that pose as a governor busy himself with cape verde things,this is the result.

I am highly disappointed and embarassed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists / Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje / Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.