Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:36 AM

Transfer Contacts And SMS From Samsung Galaxy To Iphone 6s/iphone 6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Transfer Contacts And SMS From Samsung Galaxy To Iphone 6s/iphone 6 (1906 Views)

Do-not-disturb SMS From MTN (at Last) / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / Unlock Icloud Iphone 6, 6+, Iphone 6S, Iphone 5S, Ipad Tested And Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer Contacts And SMS From Samsung Galaxy To Iphone 6s/iphone 6 by youikdd: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Recently, many of my friends have to buy a new iPhone 6s,to transfer data from old android phone to new iPhone 6s,you can learn more in this use guide to transfer Samsung to new iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus or iPhone 6(plus).

I upgraded from an Samsung S4 to iPhone 6s Plus, I don't like to run iTunes, and iCloud backup is not so reliable, I think. Then I searched on the Internet, and some articles told me that I can directly transfer contacts, sms and other data from Samsung Galaxy hone to iPhone 6s with some tools.I doubt it first, then I gave a shot on one of them for the free trial. I follow the steps to transfer about 20 phone numbers from my Galaxy S4 to iPhone 6 Plus, and it works! Now I share you the use guide to transfer Samsung contacts to iPhone 6s.

Transfer Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 6, iPhone 6S with Phone Transfer

If you have any problem about how to transfer contacts from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone. How to transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone. And, yes, how to transfer messages from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 6s. Or basically, how to move data from Android to iPhone? Here is step-by-step guide you should need.

The good news is that transferring data from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone really couldn't be more simple with the Samsung Galaxy to iPhone Transfer Tool. Copy all contacts, videos, music, ebooks, notes from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone with a few clicks!
For old iPhone users: How to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone 6s

How to Transfer Samsung Galaxy Data to iPhone 6s

Step 1: Launch Samsung Galaxy to iPhone Transfer tool, connect your devices to PC

After installing, run the Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 6 Transfer tool meanwhile connect your samsung galaxy smartphones and iPhone 6 to computer. Click Start button to make samsung galaxy data to iphone 6 transfer.

The software will show all your files in the window. Please note that the source phone is on the left and the target phone is on the right. So if you would like to transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Phones, such as from iPhone 5 to Samsung Galaxy S6, just simply click the Flip button to change positions of Android phone and iPhone.

Step 2: Select Contacts to Transfer

Check items you would like to transfer from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 6. If you would like to sync contacts from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 6 only, just check the Contact item.

Step 3: Start transfer files from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 6 Transfer.

Hit the Start Copy button. A dialog comes out both showing the files’ names and a progress bar, please do not disconnect neither your iPhone nor Samsung Galaxy phones while transferring, or the transfer will stop.

Supported Samsung Galaxy to iPhone Transfer

Samsung:
Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/S3/S2, Galaxy Note 1/2/3/4/Edge, Galxy S4/S3 mini, Galaxy S Duos, Galaxy Grand, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Tap, Galaxy Rugby, Galaxy Fame, and more samsung smartphones.

Apple:
iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPod Touch etc.
Support iOS 8.

Read more:

How to transfer SMS from Samsung to iPhone 6s

Transfer data from Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5 to iPhone 6

Transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S6/Note 5
Re: Transfer Contacts And SMS From Samsung Galaxy To Iphone 6s/iphone 6 by suetinede: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2015
iPhone 6s data transfer is a professional tool that is specially designed to transfer data from mobile devices to each other. With the help of this tool, users can easily transfer various files from one to another.

About Samsung to iPhone 6s transfer
Support transfer files between mobile devices and computer;
Support transfer data between iOS, Android, Nokia, BlackBerry
Support text messages, videos, photos, contacts, etc.
Read-only,risk-free

How to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone 6S/6/6 Plus

Step 1. Download the Mobile Transfer

At first, download and install the Mobile Transfer program to your computer. Connect your iPhone and Galaxy S4 to your computer with the USB cable.

Step 2. Select files to copy
Next, after your phones are recognized by the program, you will see content types listed in the middle window. Select the contacts you need to move on.

Step 3. Start copy contacts from Samsung to iPhone 6S/6/6 Plus
Finally, click Start Copy to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone 6S, 6 and 6 Plus. This process will be finished in several seconds, and soon you will be able to find the contacts on your iPhone.

Tip: This Mobile Transfer supports all iPhones and Samsung Galaxy phones, including iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, and Samsung Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6. So, You can easily transfer files such as text messages, contacts from one device to another freely.

Read more: Transfer data from iPhone 5s/5 to iPhone 6s
Re: Transfer Contacts And SMS From Samsung Galaxy To Iphone 6s/iphone 6 by karensavana: 3:55am On Nov 19, 2015
The method that is presented in the first one seems to work to transfer data between two phones. And I go to have a try this. It actually help me transfer contacts from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 6s/6s Plus. Besides, photos, videos, SMS and other data can be moved, also.
Re: Transfer Contacts And SMS From Samsung Galaxy To Iphone 6s/iphone 6 by hardwell: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2015
If you want an easy and quick way to transfer data from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S plus, you had better use Mobile Transfer to help you do that. It can be a good assistant for you to manage data on your phone, no matter what kind of its operating system. Here is a detailed guide about How to transfer content from Samsung Galaxy phone to iPhone 6S/iPhone 6S plus.

Read more:
How to transfer data from Android phone to iPhone 6S/6
Re: Transfer Contacts And SMS From Samsung Galaxy To Iphone 6s/iphone 6 by mcvuejn: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Samsung to iPhone Transfer can easily help you to transfer all your contacts from android Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5 to iPhone 6S easily, and also transfer other data including text messages, photos, videos, calendar, call logs, notes and more from Samsung Galaxy phone to new iPhone 6S.

How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung S3/S4/S5 to iPhone 6S

How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone SE
Re: Transfer Contacts And SMS From Samsung Galaxy To Iphone 6s/iphone 6 by hiahihia: 10:53am On Jun 07, 2016
Phone Transfer allows you transfer contacts and SMS between Samsung and iPhone 6S/6 directly, this iPhone to android transfer program also allows you to transfer text messages, songs, call logs, photos apps and videos between android and iPhone with one click.What’s more it allows you copy your contacts on the iPhone memory card, iCloud, Exchange, Hotmail, Yahoo and other accounts by just clicking 1 button.Let’s teach you the easy way to transfer contacts between iPhone and Samsung,like Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3/S2, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Note 4/3/2,ect.

Read more: How to Transfer Data from Old Phone to Samsung Galaxy S6/S7
Re: Transfer Contacts And SMS From Samsung Galaxy To Iphone 6s/iphone 6 by tiffahren: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Technically, if contact removal is performed in this way, you need to cut down the SIM to fit. What if something goes wrong and all your numbers are gone? So, please consider this a last resort. Now, a much easier way will be introduced. The requirements are mere two USB cords, a computer and this free program, Android contacts recovery. And it is not only phone numbers that it can move it can also restore data from Android internal memory and some other things.

Mobile Transfer, an excellent tool for data transfer that will transfer contacts from Android to iphone, is here to save the day. It removes phone codes, job titles, companies and other info you have recorded, with 3 steps. But, first, make sure that your PC has iTunes installed.

Step 1.Run Mobile Transfer on Your Computer
You want to double click the icon to open the program once you have it set up. The interface will be like the following one. Four modes are for you to choose from. Click "Phone to Phone Transfer" and you will come to the next step.

Step 2.Connect the Android Device and iPhone to Computer
Plug in the Android first as a Resource Phone and then iPhone as a Destination Phone. They will be automatically recognized. When this is done, the buttons in the window can be used as the second picture shows.

Step 3. Choose Contacts to be Shifted from Android to iPhone
The boxes will turn blue when all the data are scanned. Then, we can check "Contacts" and press "Start Copy" in the middle. A Progress Bar can now be seen. Wait and press "OK" until it is all done.

See also:
How to transfer text from Android to iPhone
Re: Transfer Contacts And SMS From Samsung Galaxy To Iphone 6s/iphone 6 by husongo: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2016
Mobile Transfer is application that will help you with Samsung to iPhone 6 Transfer with just a single click. This is a desktop application that can safely Transfer Text Messages from Android to iPhone 6S, but besides text messages, it will help you with transfer of videos, music, photos, calendars, call logs, contacts and even application between phones. You can just try this application for free to test its effectiveness in data transfer.

Read more:

How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone 6
Re: Transfer Contacts And SMS From Samsung Galaxy To Iphone 6s/iphone 6 by FrMalone: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2016
There could be many reasons behind why a person ditch their Samsung S7 Edge in favour of an iPhone 7 / 7 Plus. But, no matter what that reason may be, they primarily care about one thing: making the switch in a way to successfully transfer all their contacts, photos, music, and more from their old phone to the new one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMY-3q1ArHA

Also works with other Samsung Mobiles:
Samsung Galaxy S7, S6 Edge+, S6, S5, S4;
Samsung Galaxy Note5, Note 4, Note Edge;
Samsung Galaxy A5, A7, J7, J5 and more.
Re: Transfer Contacts And SMS From Samsung Galaxy To Iphone 6s/iphone 6 by Avine: 3:40am On Oct 31, 2016
Thanks for sharing, that's what I need. I just wanna transfer contacts to iPhone from Samsung. All yours are great tools, thanks again!
Re: Transfer Contacts And SMS From Samsung Galaxy To Iphone 6s/iphone 6 by Mobbay: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2016
If you are android user and switching android phone to iPhone, the first thing you need to do is to transfer data from old android to iPhone . How to transfer ? Samsung Transfer can help you ....
How to copy contacts from old Samsung to iPhone 6

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy 3GB With Just #500 On Your MTN SIM Valid For 7days / Turn On Your Phone's Kill Switch So It's Useless If Stolen / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.