Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (35082 Views)

Again, Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri / Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Bonapart(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
I don't believe Muslims can be killing Muslims. A certain tribe are responsible for these killings in the North.
They never like the Northerners yet they have refused to relocate from the north to there region.
There agitation for Biafra will never see the light of the day.
RIP to the dead.
keep quiet
Dnt be a dumb fello already

6 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
The dullard is working and winning the fight against his terror brothers. Bwahaha... cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Tripleclick(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
CHIAAGRO:
WHEN THIS TYPE OF NEWS IS OUT AND FELLOW HUMAN ARE CELEBRATING,I USUALLY LACK ADJECTIVES TO QUALIFY SUCH BEHAVIOR. THE PAINFUL THING IS THAT SOME WILL EVEN SAY THEY ARE CHRISTIANS! THAT'S ANOTHER CHRIST,NOT THE JESUS CHRIST THAT PREACHES EVEN LOVE OF ENEMIES! THE FACT IS THAT BHARAM GREW ON A FERTILE SOIL FOR MORE THAN 5YRS AND ITS EXTINCTION WILL BE GRADUAL! IF NOT THE FAMOUS INTERVENTION OF GOD,THE EVIL WOULD HAVE SET THE WHOLE NATION ABLAZE BY NOW! BUT I BELIEVE STRONGLY THAT IT WILL BE HISTORY SOON. NIGERIA IS OUR HOME AND WE MUST FEEL FOR EACH OTHER,AFTER ALL,EVERY PART OF THE NATION DEPENDS ON ANOTHER IN A PARTICULAR WAY AND THAT'S HOW WE WILL REMAIN FOR GENERATIONS!
when igbos are used as sallah feast , western media kept quiet.. now de r bombin dia pple... u wn igbos to feel sorry? de hv to apologies to us.. before we fully intergrat into Nigeria again

4 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by ajebuter(f): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
hinwazaka:

I hope and pray that in the next bomb attack, you will be among the victims. That way you can show your true loyalty to your Demigod President. After such sacrifice, I will open a public website to acknowledge your bravery and love for the President.

PS: THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN FOR POSING AS BARCANISTA.

I second, third, fouth and billionth that. grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by highmood(m): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
dunkem21:
I blame myself since GEJ is not there to blame again ..

RIP to the dead lipsrsealed
E-comedian, you are really funny grin
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by vhykeeytor(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Anyone that honestly believed that a man who secretly shares the same vision and core principles of Boko Haram and who spent many years defending them can do anything but give them a free hand when he comes to power is living in cuckoo land.

6 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by DjAduba(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Well! i dnt know whom to blame this time : After to 2015 election was postponed PDP claimed to have finished with BH
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by neocortex: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
I don't believe Muslims can be killing Muslims. A certain tribe are responsible for these killings in the North.
They never like the Northerners yet they have refused to relocate from the north to there region.
RIP to the dead.

You broke the first rule of Nairaland , never login without your brain.
A lifetime ban for you.

7 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by neocortex: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
T0nyeBarcanista:
The mere fact that after so long, we can once again regard bomb explosion news as "Breaking News" shows that PMB has been working hard to eradicate Boko Haram. And as predicted, just as a wounded dog, the Boko Haramites can only resort to attack soft targets as the last straw on a camels back.

Hence...as patriots...we must stand with the president and the gallant Nigerian Army on this one.

But one very interesting dimension which I will like critical thinkers to ponder upon and analyse is the following:

Just this weekend...Saraki got into trouble and PDP seems to be on the rescue. This is a party wherein a school of thought believe is known to always distract Nigerians from corruption news headlines by bomb explosion headlines.

So, this same weekend, they released a statement calling Buhari an OFFICIAL TERRORIST.

This same weekend again...an AUDIO...not a VIDEO....an AUDIO (i.e a medium not easily verifiable and highly unlike the real Shekau) of Shekau calling Buhari a liar ...

This same weekend too, multiple explosions occurred in Maiduguri, killing innocent Nigerians as usual.

Well, the questions begging for answers are:

1. What is the link between SHEKAU and CORRUPTION?
2. When did Shekau start releasing Audios rather than Videos?
3. When did Shekau start mentioning/discrediting political parties?
4. Why did all these happen on this same critical weekend?

Answer:
The answer is very simple...when you fight corruption, corruption fights back harder. But if we all harness our resolution against them...we will crush them soonest and totally.

As GEJ said...Boko Haram is part of the PDP government,.....
as Azazi said....Boko Haram is PDP...and...PDP is Boko Haram

#IStandWithBuhari

Coward impostor Boko haram sympathizer that can't even stand for his own name , why won't you stand with Buhari when your monthly stipends is not being owed.
You will really know where you stand when you become a victim.

4 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
One of their bosses is under CCT fire.

Another is on the line to take over his boss in case he is docked tomorrow.

The bigger one left Port Harcourt last week.

One big fish is trapped in london, can't come home.
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by DjAduba(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Well! i dnt know whom to blame this time : After to 2015 election was postponed PDP claimed to have finished with BH the even publish a photo of Shekau confirming his death....b4 hand over.. Days after hand over the bombing continues..... PMB order COAST. to clear BH in 3 months... a month after Army publish pics of triumphs.... and today I read in papers that Shekau release a statement calling FG liers for claiming to have cleared BH.....Who is foolling who actually? PDP or APC?

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Mztarstrechy(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
bilulu:
Fresh multiple explosions have rocked Ajilari Railway cross of Gomari Airport ward of Maiduguri living scores of people dead and critically injured. Sources living around the affected areas have said.
Ajilari cross is an outskirt of Maiduguri which has witnessed series of Boko Haram attacks including bombings in recent past.
The explosions which was suspected to have been masterminded by suicide bombers occurred simultaneously at about 7:38pm, while the last one took place at about 8pm which has forced many residents to flee into main city for safety. Details later please.
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/scores-feared-dead-as-multiple-explosions-rock-maiduguri/
lalasticlala
classicfans..com
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by shammah1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
who told you that their killing Muslims? 85% of all the victims of boko are rams are Christians
franchizy:
RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by shammah1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
who told you that their killing Muslims? 85% of all the victims of boko are rams are minority Christians
franchizy:
RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Asiafao(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lol
[quote author=dunkem21 post=38211844] I blame myself since GEJ is not there to blame again ..

[uote]
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by BankManager(m): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Explosion in Maiduguri again??. This is so sick Yesterday's survivors are today's victims This is tiring and unacceptable. This is sick

2 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by mexzzy47(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead.
like seriously Biafra for the killing in the north? God plz give this monkey sense...........#commonsenseisnotcommon

4 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Ndolarr: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Many people on this platform are shameless ignoramuses! They should note that Boko Haram is affiliated to ISIS, so the insurgency has been externalized and more deadly! It could take a little more time to contain the insurgency! Nigerian soldiers are really trying! Ignorant people with dead brains should stop distracting them so that they can focus on the task at hand
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by nike4love: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead.
its only a fuul that will reason like you.

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Monalisa185(f): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead.

nawa o, sense no dey common again oo

2 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Ipheyemmy01(m): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
It is a sad thing to think of what the future holds for this country to the difference in political views and ethnic backgrounds of Nigerian youth. How could someone be happy that their fellow Nigerians are dying, all in a bid to justify their hatred for a man at the helm of the affairs. Remember inter-country war is easily won than intra-country conflicts, how much more terrorism. We are all winning this battle together. R.I.P to the dead. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
foolish zoo and foolish president. wait o, why havent bokoharam ish ended? i thought the military have finished them? APC morons oya come defend the idiot

4 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by dbucas: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
SHEKARAWU HAS PROVED THAT PMB IS LYING AS HE SAID IN HIS AUDIO RELEASE

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Awesomeking: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nonybb:
Anytime I see APC struggling with the same thing they campaigned and voted out GEJ for, my heart exceedingly rejoice. Atleast bubu mouth action will know that this is not kwarruption we are talking about here but terrorrism which he said was a war against his brothers. Buhari must suffer; there is no peace for the wicked, the wicked King of The North
you rejoice when you hear that notherners are killed,you rejoice when you hear that the president of the country is going through stress trying todefeat a terrosit sect,mr man you are worse than the boko haram sect,i have every reason to beleive that you are one of the sponsorers of boko haram,any security operative following this should try and track this man down,he is a valid suspect.
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by stanech: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Awesomeking:
you rejoice when you hear that notherners are killed,you rejoice when you hear that the president of the country is going through stress trying todefeat a terrosit sect,mr man you are worse than the boko haram sect,i have every reason to beleive that you are one of the sponsorers of boko haram,any security operative following this should try and track this man down,he is a valid suspect.

Don't take anything u see here seriously. It all started during the reign of king Jonathan. We are just paying apc back in their own coin

5 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by femiranking28(m): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by HzRF(m): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
T0nyeBarcanista:
The mere fact that after so long, we can once again regard bomb explosion news as "Breaking News" shows that PMB has been working hard to eradicate Boko Haram. And as predicted, just as a wounded dog, the Boko Haramites can only resort to attack soft targets as the last straw on a camels back.

Hence...as patriots...we must stand with the president and the gallant Nigerian Army on this one.

But one very interesting dimension which I will like critical thinkers to ponder upon and analyse is the following:

Just this weekend...Saraki got into trouble and PDP seems to be on the rescue. This is a party wherein a school of thought believe is known to always distract Nigerians from corruption news headlines by bomb explosion headlines.

So, this same weekend, they released a statement calling Buhari an OFFICIAL TERRORIST.

This same weekend again...an AUDIO...not a VIDEO....an AUDIO (i.e a medium not easily verifiable and highly unlike the real Shekau) of Shekau calling Buhari a liar ...

This same weekend too, multiple explosions occurred in Maiduguri, killing innocent Nigerians as usual.

Well, the questions begging for answers are:

1. What is the link between SHEKAU and CORRUPTION?
2. When did Shekau start releasing Audios rather than Videos?
3. When did Shekau start mentioning/discrediting political parties?
4. Why did all these happen on this same critical weekend?

Answer:
The answer is very simple...when you fight corruption, corruption fights back harder. But if we all harness our resolution against them...we will crush them soonest and totally.

As GEJ said...Boko Haram is part of the PDP government,.....
as Azazi said....Boko Haram is PDP...and...PDP is Boko Haram

#IStandWithBuhari
So ogogoro is still in circulation

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Shokaergabriel(m): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pls buhari,fight boko haram first before u fight corruption so that people can still b alive in borno state. Where is lai mohammed now and all those who said GEj was too dull to fight boko haram?so who is d dullest among Buhari and Gej now?.where is mrs Obi Ezekwesili and the BBOGu cannot shout again? Because u want to be minister in d govt of buhari?,

3 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by lebete3000: 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
dunkem21:
I blame myself since GEJ is not there to blame again ..

Cos you're a die-hard Buhari fan you'll rather blame yourself as Jonah no dey again...
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by IceDude(m): 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by naijaking1: 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Weep not northerners b00hari body odour will soon fix it

Meanwhile burati is somewhere charming snakes and doing push ups in front of cameras

So funny, but true!!!!!!
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by jt2damoney(m): 12:01am On Sep 21, 2015
signs of end of bokoharam
sai baba

Get 20$ immediately and more.by clicking on the link on my signature.its free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 / South African Newspaper, IOL, Knocks Buhari Over Frequent Foreign Medical Trips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.