Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,689 members, 7,930,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:46 PM

I’m Looking Forward To Being Sexually Harassed By Ladies – I Go Dye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Looking Forward To Being Sexually Harassed By Ladies – I Go Dye (456 Views)

K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant / Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed / I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Looking Forward To Being Sexually Harassed By Ladies – I Go Dye by michelle94(f): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Francis Agoda, popularly known as I Go Dye is a top draw standup comedian who has seen it all and done it all when it comes to the bling-bling world of entertainment.

It is rather impossible to count the top five in the business in Nigeria without him making the count.

So, it is inconceivable to imagine there is any form of celebrity emotion or moment there is that this humour merchant hasn’t experienced before.

Talk of standing ovation, he has seen more than enough of it.

Talk of autographs, he must have signed a couple of hundreds in his career.

But when we ran into the comedian recently at a show, we teased him with a number of questions, ranging from his brand of jokes to being embarrassed on stage and he didn’t disappoi.....
Read the full gist here: http://michelleosablog.com/blog/blog/2015/09/20/im-looking-forward-to-being-sexually-harassed-by-ladies-i-go-dye/

Re: I’m Looking Forward To Being Sexually Harassed By Ladies – I Go Dye by veacea: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kolomental
Re: I’m Looking Forward To Being Sexually Harassed By Ladies – I Go Dye by Behira(f): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Waiting to hear his story
Re: I’m Looking Forward To Being Sexually Harassed By Ladies – I Go Dye by hottest111: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lolzz,, see dis yeye married man grin
Re: I’m Looking Forward To Being Sexually Harassed By Ladies – I Go Dye by meimoks(f): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bros dream on grin

(1) (Reply)

#1 South African Schoolboy Aged NINE Marries 62-year-old Woman - / Chris Brown Visits The Zoo With His Adorable Daughter "Royalty" / 'parking Space' Conversation Between A Driver And A Handicapped!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.