Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,900 members, 7,872,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together – Comedienne Helen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together – Comedienne Helen (891 Views)

Cee-C Meets Comedienne, Helen Paul / Comedienne Helen Paul Gorgeous In Stunning Makeup Photos / #IStandWithNigeria: Comedienne Helen Paul Protesting (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together – Comedienne Helen by michelle94(f): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Comedienne Helen Paul, has opened up on how she met and fell inlove with her hubby of 5 years.

The mother of three shared her interesting story with Sunday SUN.

I met him through my boss where I was formerly working.He was a friend to my boss.

While he always saw me as too playful and jumpy, I saw him as too stingy,”

According to Tatafo, the reason she thought her husband was stingy was that whenever he came to the office, he never bothered to buy anything for her and her co-workers unlike her boss’ other friends who were always generous.

“Those days when my boss’ colleagues came visiting, they always reached out to us when leaving.

They gave us money which we used to buy doughnuts and soft drinks but my husband never gave us anything.

“He would just wave his hand and say ‘bye bye guys, take care of yourselves’,” she says, mimicking a stern and unfriendly male voice, adding, “So we always saw him as a selfish lawyer.”

However, one day, Tatafo summoned all the courage she could and decided to confront him.

“On that fateful day, I summoned courage and as he was ......
Read the full gist here: http://michelleosablog.com/blog/blog/2015/09/20/doughnuts-and-soft-drinks-brought-me-and-my-husband-together-comedienne-helen-paul/

Re: Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together – Comedienne Helen by SeverusSnape(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Good for her.

Kunu and Bons brought me and my girlfriend together. cry

1 Like

Re: Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together – Comedienne Helen by kelvyn7: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
doughnuts shocked
Re: Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together – Comedienne Helen by deewhone(f): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good for her.

Lol, Zobo and buns nko?
Re: Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together – Comedienne Helen by SeverusSnape(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
deewhone:
Lol, Zobo and buns nko?
grin My own case was Kunu not Zobo. cheesy
Re: Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together – Comedienne Helen by 1miccza: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good for her.
Good for her puff puff and pap brought me and my dream wife together
Re: Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together – Comedienne Helen by ifex370(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
hmmm imagine... jus bons.... me wey dey buy ice cream n chicken everyday na e be say na all her sisters n female cousin's ah go get join
Re: Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together – Comedienne Helen by Maximillian1: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lwkm....nothing man no go hear fr dis country

(1) (Reply)

Fuji Star "Pasuma" Moves Into A New And Glamorous Crib (house) / "Fela Should Have Cut Down On The Weed" - Yemi Alade / Juliet Ibrahim Wishes Her Cute Cousin Michelle A Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.