Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Annie Idibia Gave 2face A Cake That Looks Like Him For His 40th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Gave 2face A Cake That Looks Like Him For His 40th Birthday (666 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) / 2face, A.Y And Ramsey Nouah Go Clubbing Together [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Gave 2face A Cake That Looks Like Him For His 40th Birthday by tosmoniyi8: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Popular Nigerian singer 2face Idibia turned 40 on the 18th of September 2015 and he received the most cool cake ever ::: Nigerian music icon, Innocent Idibia(2Baba) turned 40 today, September 18, 2015 his wife, Annie Idibia took to social media to share lovely birthday wishes to him. ”She shared the photo above and wrote... Happy birthday to the best MAN I know... I love u today n always. God bless u my darling... Eternally Yours”...

To read on and view pictures, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/annie-idibia-gave-2face-cake-that-looks.html
Re: Annie Idibia Gave 2face A Cake That Looks Like Him For His 40th Birthday by Sappyman(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Happy birthday celebration for this great Legend of our time.

(1) (Reply)

This Yeezus Sweater Costs $2,750;can You Guys Rock It ? / Christiana Milian Goes Braless In New Photos / My Most Embarrasing Moment Was When My Performance CD Messed Me Up — Patoranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.