Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,411 members, 7,881,510 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:47 PM

Campaign To Stop Robbery In Lagos Traffic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Campaign To Stop Robbery In Lagos Traffic (612 Views)

Boy Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught During Failed Robbery In Delta. Photo / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / If Lagos State Governor Gives Me Loan, I Will Stop Robbery, Says Arrested Ex- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Campaign To Stop Robbery In Lagos Traffic by ngozianu(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Join me as we start a campaign to stoptrafficrobbery in Lagos. As a people we must "preserve our human resources" as they go to work early in the morning and come back in the evening.
If you have to travel through, Lekki, Mile2, Oshodi, Airport Road, Mile12, CMS and other places, then this is a big issue for you. Please like the facepage -stoptrafficrobbery. Let's "preserve our human resources"

https://www.facebook.com/oye.awoyemi?fref=nf

1 Like

Re: Campaign To Stop Robbery In Lagos Traffic by Atk1nson(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2015
ngozianu:
Join me as we start a campaign to stoptrafficrobbery in Lagos. As a people we must "preserve our human resources" as they go to work early in the morning and come back in the evening.
If you have to travel through, Lekki, Mile2, Oshodi, Airport Road, Mile12, CMS and other places, then this is a big issue for you. Please like the facepage -stoptrafficrobbery. Let's "preserve our human resources"

https://www.facebook.com/oye.awoyemi?fref=nf

nice idea, but u didn't provide the link to d page. Also, a facebook page alone may not be enough

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Financiers / Final Year Student Murdered By Guards *viewer Discretion* / Aig Mbu On Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.