Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,639 members, 7,965,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ay At War With Juliet Ibrahim Over His New Movie "Inspector Ay" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay At War With Juliet Ibrahim Over His New Movie "Inspector Ay" (1182 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe / Ubi Franklin, Gbenro Ajibade And AY At Zahra And Ahmed's Wedding / Comedian AY At Arsenal FC Emirates Stadium Over The Weekend [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ay At War With Juliet Ibrahim Over His New Movie "Inspector Ay" by lacord5: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ayo makun is an otherwise calm gentleman but he is angry and upset at the moment over the way the marketer of juliet ibrahim movie No 1 fan is trying to twist the title of the movie from number 1 fan to inspector Ay,Angry Ay issued this statement this morning

DISCLAIMER  I have recently discovered that a Nigerian movie marketer has resorted to fraudulent way to market his movie. The movie is actually titled ‘The Number One Fan’ but the marketer has chosen to rename the movie ‘Inspector Ay’ to deceive Nigerians into buying the movie.

This is to formally disassociate myself and brand from the title being used to deceive Nigerians. I only acted as a supporting actor in the movie. But this marketer has chosen this deceptive means to market The movie.

Please be rest assured that I plan to use all legal instruments available within the country’s copyright laws to correct this illegality.

We contacted juliet ibrahim for her response but she in turn refereed us to the marketer who didn’t pick his call till press time.

http://www.bestofnollywood.tv/2015/09/20/ay-slams-juliet-ibrahim-marketerready-for-lawsuit/
Re: Ay At War With Juliet Ibrahim Over His New Movie "Inspector Ay" by adedayourt(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
embarassed
Re: Ay At War With Juliet Ibrahim Over His New Movie "Inspector Ay" by Greyworld: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Theives, trying so hard 2 syphone innocent Nigerians. Well I trust Alaba boiz, they go help am rename am "mr ibu nd inspector Ay"
Re: Ay At War With Juliet Ibrahim Over His New Movie "Inspector Ay" by slap1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
I saw the movie poster yesterday. Nice suit he wore there.
Re: Ay At War With Juliet Ibrahim Over His New Movie "Inspector Ay" by doublewisdom: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nonsense. Who buys those rubbish they churn out in the name of movies?

1 Like

Re: Ay At War With Juliet Ibrahim Over His New Movie "Inspector Ay" by lacord5: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Recall the movie was released just recently see link for pics. https://www.nairaland.com/2577542/ay-debuts-new-movie-inspector
Re: Ay At War With Juliet Ibrahim Over His New Movie "Inspector Ay" by menix(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Saw someone hawking the video at Ajah bustop this afternoon, with a big poster of the movie around him...
Re: Ay At War With Juliet Ibrahim Over His New Movie "Inspector Ay" by lacord5: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
I have actually seen the movie... quite nice. Ay's performance was very good, better than 30 days in Atlanta, his role here was serious. Just that the movie is soooooooo long, has part 1-4 (typical nollywood). I only wonder what his beef with Juliet is about... maybe he wasn't paid complete for his role or something?
Re: Ay At War With Juliet Ibrahim Over His New Movie "Inspector Ay" by iykofias(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Was Home Alone And She Was Getting All Kind Of Fre@ky / Omg! You Won’t Believe What These Female Students Are Doing In Their Hostel (pic / Pics:Genevieve Nnaji Visits Lagos Television Station Ikeja Lagos 2 Promote Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.