Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,189 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? (4596 Views)

Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! / Women! This Is Really Getting Out Of Hand (photo) / Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by SeanT21(f): 3:10am On Apr 16, 2009
SoAmazing!:

SeanT21, let's set the records straight.For a lady to come in here and insult our intelligence by telling us every bloke she meets wants to get her laid and that even ladies get erection when they see her is nothing but sheer attention seeking, low self-esteem in disguise, and pretty much demeaning for womanhood.So a young lady assumes every man she meets with is a billy goat or every woman a nanny goat, right?Even the beauty queens of this world won't lay claims to her shitty self-styled assumptions.I really want to know what she meant by her fellow ladies wanting to rape her if she wasn't careful.Sounds like she's the careless type and it's her carelessness that brought her to post this crap in the first place.This is a public forum and you should realize there're well educated minds here too.It's the tune that comes from the trumpet you blow that people dance to, if you catch my drift.

I understand your point.I think her saying that is simply ridiculous but do U really think its necessary for people to say all those things?? This thread is funny and there is no need for peeps to bash her up.She is in need of attention and that's it.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by SeanT21(f): 3:11am On Apr 16, 2009
SoAmazing!:

I just wonder why some people hate to hear the truth.

Sometimes the truth is not meant to be told. wink
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by SoAmazing(m): 3:25am On Apr 16, 2009
Gospel according to who?A young lady had the nerve for indecency to insult the public and you say we should keep mum?What the freak is wrong with human beings?If you got nothing good to tell the world why not zip up your lips?Why spread cow dung around?What positive impact has the post made on the readers?I really don't want to believe this forum is a dunghill where people can throw their poop on.We gotta say it as it is.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by SeanT21(f): 3:36am On Apr 16, 2009
SoAmazing!:

Gospel according to who?A young lady had the nerve for indecency to insult the public and you say we should keep mum?What the freak is wrong with human beings?If you got nothing good to tell the world why not zip up your lips?Why spread cow dung around?What positive impact has the post made on the readers?I really don't want to believe this forum is a dunghill where people can throw their poop on.We gotta say it as it is.

I know what she did was wrong but there is no need for all the insults.

Okay Now,I am tire of this tin sef.

Go ahead and Kill her softly with your words. wink
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by SoAmazing(m): 4:08am On Apr 16, 2009
SeanT21, I don't mean to be harsh and I'm not asking for anyone's head.I believe this kind of words or warped thinking should be corrected.What would be your reaction if a bloke brings it on here about every woman he meets wanting to sleep with him and harping away at his being so cute such that fellow men would want to rape him too?It makes you want to throw up.It's suggestive of one not just being a gay or lesbian but a bisexual.And you bet that's quite unafrican.It's plain vain glory.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by SeanT21(f): 4:09am On Apr 16, 2009
SoAmazing!:

SeanT21, I don't mean to be harsh and I'm not asking for anyone's head.I believe this kind of words or warped thinking should be corrected.What would be your reaction if a bloke brings it on here about every woman he meets wanting to sleep with him and harping away at his being so cute such that fellow men would want to rape him too?It makes you want to throw up.It's suggestive of one not just being a gay or lesbian but a bisexual.And you bet that's quite unafrican.It's plain vain glory.

I agree with U!! wink
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by atilla(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2009
@Maray

eeehn thats a bit far out, I remember going to see a friend there and sitting on the district line train for a loooong time. I think i should have used the bus instead.

@everyone, to be honest I think this babe was just playing around. She made another thread abuot nairaland being boring.
Take it easy on her sha.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by jidobaba(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2009
TooCute baby, nor mind dem. Ur hips are to die for, i salute u wit an erection, gba!
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by djcrucifix(m): 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2009
which kain picture you dey use? cos from wat u wrote it seems you are the one looking for trouble.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by bblacky(f): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2009
d house needs ur pix 2 judge
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by SoAmazing(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2009
Holy crap!toocute or whatever you call yourself, I hope you've stopped thinking with your pussy?Your ass's gonna be strapped if you bust in here with that kinda bullshit again, okay?
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by ladybam(f): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2009
SoAmazing!:

Holy crap!toocute or whatever you call yourself, I hope you've stopped thinking with your pussy?Your ass's gonna be strapped if you bust in here with that kinda bullshit again, okay?

i tink she got d@t
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by t00cUTE(f): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2009
nairaland i ve read thru your post and its overwhelming hw some of u tink wen u open ur mouths 2 insult
let me make 1 tin clear i aint lookin 4 attention and i didnt indicate if its dis pix i put on nairaland i just said pix dat means generally. God must u guys alys be so insulting cant u just leave ur opinion without bringin out d oda side of u. anyway ve fun ok and pls feel free 2 leave more insults u can do beat dan dis am waitin 2 read more and sme1 posted my pix, 10s 4 doin dat. this is a forum and if u dont like sme1s post just quitely do dat.
SoAmazing!:

dats nice.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by t00cUTE(f): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2009
@ so Amazing i was reading and i noticed 2 re rily gud with ur words.as i said i didnt indicate nairaland guys or not, desides i didnt day anytin abt gettin laid, y re u so in dis. anyways ur words were kul. and am expectin more, u dont even knw me.
NOBOBY CAN MANKE ME FEEL INFEROIR WITHOUT MY CONSENT AND ALL OF U DAT HAVE INSULTED ME DONT VE D RYT 2 MAKE ME FEEL BED ABT WHO I AM AND HOW I LOOK. AM RILY LOOKING FORWARD 2 READ MORE OF UR INSULTS. SINCE AM NOT GUD AT IT I MYT LEARN.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by BenHundred(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2009
Wow this really is a waste of time. I hate attention grabbers! angry
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by t00cUTE(f): 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2009
BenHundred:

Wow this really is a waste of time. I hate attention grabbers! angry
y re u guys makin a big deal out of dis, i had even forgotten i posted dis still 2 day. seriously u guys rily mis understood everythin, besides my frd did dis out of fun 2 her it was funny and she had already posted d thread b4 i noticed. pls u guys d insults and everythin is ok.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by 190: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i cant believe u too cute wud
post a thread telling people
how cute u are,

im dissapointed happy wit u for that
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by SoAmazing(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2009
toocute, you wanna know why I'm on your case, I almost threw up when I read your post.I might be forced to invite you over to Manchester so I can hoover the crap outta you.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by Czarskit(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2009
~ Ignore the obese maggot, she's not worthy of a meal ticket talk more of a flight ticket ~

@ 2Cute
~ Oh! So it's ur friend that started the thread? Watery Liar! U wanna trade blames cos u aren't getting wot u xpected innit? Beta ask a mod to delete dis self-appraising thread ~
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2009
t00 cUTE:

NOBOBY CAN MANKE ME FEEL INFEROIR WITHOUT MY CONSENT
Those are my fav words put together. . . .you just rem. that kiss
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by jidobaba(m): 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2009
TooCute, baby. Am on ur side jor. I like ur thread, it was spontaneous, spunky stuff from a fun girl. And ur replies above, mwah.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by Winnergal(f): 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2009
@T00 Cute

I hope it's not someone else's pix you're displaying on the internet sha  . . . undecided

You should know that's not nice . . .
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 19, 2009
@Winnergal
You read my mind
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by nonoy: 12:15am On Apr 19, 2009
lord save us all!!!
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by t00cUTE(f): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2009
Czarskit:

~ Ignore the obese maggot, she's not worthy of a meal ticket talk more of a flight ticket ~
i vent seen an obesed maggot b4, but i sure dont look like 1. dat was nyc. do u ve more. kip it comin cos am lovin it.
@ 2Cute
~ Oh! So it's ur friend that started the thread? Watery Liar! U wanna trade blames cos u aren't getting wot u xpected innit? Beta ask a mod to delete dis self-appraising thread ~
now let me tell smetin and make it clear to u,i dnt knw u or u dont knw me qand i guess i knw d kinda pple am dealin with here so dere is no reason 4 me 2 lie after gettin all dese insults frm u guys. my frd did it ok she was drunk and i didnt even knw. atleast u guys have rily helped me cos in yrs i ve battling with dis her drinkin problem, finally after seeing all wat u guys said she has finally said dose words i wanted 2 hear in along time I PROMISE 2 STOP DRINKING. cos 2 her dis is d worst humiliation she has cost me even if 2 me its d least.
so even if am pissed of by d insults and all and i hate 2 say this AM SAYING A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL U GUYS A MADE ME FINALLY GET RID OF HER PROBLEM i ve tried 4 yrs and finally i have a solution, neva bin happier. 1 love.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by t00cUTE(f): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2009
Winnergal:

@T00 Cute

I hope it's not someone else's pix you're displaying on the internet sha  . . . undecided

You should know that's not nice . . .
no dats mee.
SoAmazing!:

toocute, you wanna know why I'm on your case, I almost threw up when I read your post.I might be forced to invite you over to Manchester so I can hoover the crap outta you.
no problem atleast it wud have bin beta dan ur words. den u wud ve said it nicely anywayz takia.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by ladybam(f): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
okay,
end of story
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by IFELEKE(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2009
tOO cUTE,
I meant what I posted earlier on that you are Beautiful but will NEVER extract an erection(the kind you talked about) from a sane man unless you are showing off more than necessary.

t00 cUTE:

nairaland i ve read thru your post and its overwhelming hw some of u tink wen u open ur mouths 2 insult
let me make 1 tin clear i aint lookin 4 attention and i didnt indicate if its dis pix i put on nairaland i just said pix dat means generally. God must u guys alys be so insulting cant u just leave ur opinion without bringin out d oda side of u. anyway ve fun ok and pls feel free 2 leave more insults u can do beat dan dis am waitin 2 read more and sme1 posted my pix, 10s 4 doin dat. this is a forum and if u dont like sme1s post just quitely do dat.dats nice.
I must say I like the way you are pulling back and tackling the mess you dragged yourself in.
Concerning the Insults,You should expect them and next time,Don't OverBlow Your Trumpet.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by MissyB1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2009
My Ribs!!!
I 'hate' Nairaland!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by yme1(f): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2009
never mind
you are still cute okay kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by ladybam(f): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2009
Missy B:

I 'hate' Nairaland!!! grin  grin  grin  grin

i like!!
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by Igwe9(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2009
@ t00 cUTE
Its unfortunate this can happen to you, sincerely speaking, you are not the owner of your own destiny but you can always work around it somehow.
I don't wanna know who or why this post but I implore all Nlanders to join me BLAME IT ON ALCOHOL. embarassed
Go and sin no more smiley smiley smiley

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. / Check Up S£XY Photos From Amber Rose’s 32nd Birthday / Is It Really True That A Beatiful Woman Is Another's Man Plaything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.