Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,294 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:07 AM

1500 Islamic Clerics Hired To Pray For Saraki!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1500 Islamic Clerics Hired To Pray For Saraki!!! (532 Views)

Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) / The Mercenaries Ojukwu Hired To Fight During The Biafra-Nigerian War (Video) / How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1500 Islamic Clerics Hired To Pray For Saraki!!! by ChappyChase: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
Supporters of Nigeria’s Senate President, Dr. Olubukola Saraki have engaged in fasting and prayers over the various corruption cases against him, The Punch reports.

Senate President, Bukola Saraki

Kayode Yusuf, who is one of the conveners of the prayers, in an interview with The Punch, in Ilorin, Kwara state, on Saturday, September 19, said prayer sessions were being held all over the state, especially in the Ilorin.

Yusuf Yusuf, who is popularly called Maja, said: “I have mobilised more than 500 Imans and over 1,000 others are praying in different areas. They have been praying and fasting. Even the women are praying for him. Saraki is our benefactor. Even the uneducated do not want anything to happen to Bukola Saraki. They are not sleeping but are also praying. The prayers will last till Saraki’s ordeal is over.”

“All of us in Ilorin, including the Chief Imam of Ilorin, are involved in the prayers. Saraki is our leader. Within the short time that he was elevated as the Senate President, we know what we have benefited from him,” he said.

Yusuf, who is the convener of Maja Elders Forum, expressed hope that Saraki’s travail would soon be over.

https://www.naij.com/556983-sarakis-supporters-go-spiritual-hire-1500-islamic-clerics-pray.html
Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: 1500 Islamic Clerics Hired To Pray For Saraki!!! by SonOfTheLion(m): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ok
Re: 1500 Islamic Clerics Hired To Pray For Saraki!!! by dammytosh: 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lol

Eediots

What will the prayer points be ?

Let all the stolen money be unstolen ?

Or the assets declared regularize.

People sure know how to disturb God.
Re: 1500 Islamic Clerics Hired To Pray For Saraki!!! by johnserek: 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
mumu ilorin yorubas had better use this chance to chase out saraki and that fulani emir
Re: 1500 Islamic Clerics Hired To Pray For Saraki!!! by ChappyChase: 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
dammytosh:
Lol

Eediots

What will the prayer points be ?

Let all the stolen money be unstolen ?

Or the assets declared regularize.

People sure know how to disturb God.

My brother if I Tell you say I get watin to yarn for this. Case, I dey lie! Well I don go join the "SMH" crew....
Re: 1500 Islamic Clerics Hired To Pray For Saraki!!! by byteHead(m): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Praying for a thief.

This is the highest level of hyprocrisy.

(1) (Reply)

ECOWAS Dispatches Buhari, Five Others To Restore Peace In Burkina Faso / Buhari Says Trial Of Corrupt Nigerians Who Misappropriated Oli Revenues To Comme / Nigeria’s Ministerial List Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.