Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,501 members, 7,978,663 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:09 PM

Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied (29674 Views)

More Photos From 2face Idibia's Chieftancy Ceremony In Kaduna / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" / Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by SylarsMcQuins: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2015
Nice outfits everywhere
Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by steph2sweet(f): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2015
Annie's gown is lovely.

3 Likes

Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by Skyfornia(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2015
micronut:
Happy birthday to 2baba! I can see the big men and women of naija Entertainment Industry, from the good, to the bad and the Ugly.

Talent and creativity is paying the bills faster and bigger than the so call OND+HND+Bsc+Msc+Even Phd (One year Endorsement of "phyno" equals to annual salary of Prof okojie. #kowatanbiii#

You are right....but try go school!

2 Likes

Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by adjoviomole(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2015
Dis dude in blue suit is not normal at all o.
Wot normal person will put on dat lovely suit and then fold the trousers wen u are not in mile12 undecided

3 Likes

Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2015
micronut:
Happy birthday to 2baba! I can see the big men and women of naija Entertainment Industry, from the good, to the bad and the Ugly.

Talent and creativity is paying the bills faster and bigger than the so call OND+HND+Bsc+Msc+Even Phd (One year Endorsement of "phyno" equals to annual salary of Prof okojie. #kowatanbiii#
dat is why they say street don take over, tucking in ko jawo mo.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by JudgementHammer: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2015
2-face is a channel of blessing o

1 Like

Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by Rutycool(f): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2015
Sweet Baba all d way. Ma humble pesin
Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by preciousMI1(f): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2015
why does Annie look like Dakore....
Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2015
hmmm

Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by lonelydora: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2015
micronut:

I totally agree with you. Reason for my sudden support for Airforce1.

1 Like

Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by Ojemedad: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2015
whirlwind7:
Perhaps i'm not hip or "current" or suave enough, but I still think that dude in blue suit (3rd pic) with folded pants leg looks totally childish and uncouth.
Yeah, above the ankle and tight fitting pants (trousers) are fashionable once more, but trying to pull off that look by folding his pants suit makes him appear like a tout.

Perhaps i'm not hip or "current" or suave enough, but I still think that you calling a trouser a "pant" is so so childish and stupid, my friend this is Nigeria and this forum is Nairaland not Ameriland.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by fpeter(f): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2015
whirlwind7:
Perhaps i'm not hip or "current" or suave enough, but I still think that dude in blue suit (3rd pic) with folded pants leg looks totally childish and uncouth.
Yeah, above the ankle and tight fitting pants (trousers) are fashionable once more, but trying to pull off that look by folding his pants suit makes him appear like a tout.

You have just spoken my mind,that's so not trendy but trashy...some people think they've got swag undecided

1 Like

Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by Akposkool(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2015
Who is that agama lizard of a guy standing beside 2baba? What a ugly bearded guy

2 Likes

Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by ylaa(f): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2015
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE IN PIX 2 AND 3.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by Akposkool(m): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2015
Is that the kentro king? Olu baba I missed you
Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by allanphash7(m): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2015
Truth must be told truly

But you wicked

Love ur right up and it makes my morning
Flets:
Nigeria's entertainment industry owes this guy a lifetime of compliments.

Without 2Baba, Timaya would have been a militant, Terry G would have been a motorboy, wizkid would have been running a business centre, Flavour would have been managing a live band in Enugu, Inyanya would have been a love-vendor

But thanks to 2Baba who weathered the storm almost alone when it didn't look lucrative .... and today everyone wants to break into the industry including airforce1
Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by Akposkool(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2015
See how fat scales is becoming. What happened to keeping fit? I don't like his size abeg
Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by mopa001: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2015
micronut:

Are high
Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by Akposkool(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2015
I just like Annie. The lady is always happy. I guess she's reaping the rewards of her endurance with the king

1 Like

Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by mogboyelade(f): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2015
Our celebrity, even in the dark, they will still use sun glasses.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by Latinandre(m): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2015
prenty sane mad ppu in 9ja, dat guy in blue Tux is def an example!!! #highonsumtin
Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2015
See copy cat! The guy on blue over folded his trouser pass the initiators self!

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by Naff24(f): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2015
maestroz:
where is the carpet

i saw red rug instead.
Olodo... Local champion
Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by happney65: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2015
ifeanyija:
hi dear, whatsapp me pls 08079077101

Ashawooo grin
Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by Pidggin(f): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2015
All looking nice and fit.

Keep trim and remain relevant, image matters
Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2015
Tuface's 40 years on this earth does not and should not rotate around Annie.It should be his celebration of life and achievements with his music taking centre stage. That's how we know Tubaba and not from his life with Annie. Plastering his pictures with Annie all over those walls is zero PR.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by Khez: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2015
whirlwind7:
Seconded.... The folding was uncalled for, he only ended up looking like a fool,and his even a stylist and can't style himself

2 Likes

Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by Dronedude(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2015
I am very sure that in their next life 2face and Basket mouth will wish to comeback as they are today.

Big Love bros, you guys are my inspiration to be the best in my endeavors.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied by midehi2(f): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2015
Spam2:
That is Swanky Jerry,Tonto Dikeh's Stylist and the brain behind Annie's outfit.
oh thats the Tonto Dikeh's stylist that want to be her Chief brides maid/man on her wedding day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) / Erem Emeka, Ajebo, Proposes To Uche Kamalu On Her Birthday In Dubai / Reekado Banks And Odunlade Adekola Step Out For The Premiere Of "The Vendor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.