Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,910 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) (40658 Views)

D'banj Pictured With Amber Rose / D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles / D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by damton(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2015
ok. now enjoy yourself but just don't forget us.
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by iamboody(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2015
Seen
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by Andking: 7:28am On Sep 21, 2015
This is how big boys roll. While there fans bants with abusive words online.. .. ..
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by durubrian(m): 7:29am On Sep 21, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
That is not Tuface in the second pic maybe joel el

you don't know Tuface......you mustn't comment on every post on NL, especially a post that u know nothing about ...
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by lonelydora: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2015
Don baba J and Oga Titus.

I can't wait to start seeing Airforce1 on news like this. God please bless his hustle and my own too.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by Feranchek(m): 7:29am On Sep 21, 2015
amii131:
Its well

E spoil before
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by free2ryhme: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2015
E nvr sing beta song since e go solo na to dey take pisure up and down

1 Like

Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by datYoyo2000(m): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
U use ur glasses so?
Cos me think u have eyes defect
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by Akposkool(m): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2015
Don jazzy take style ugly sha
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by Akposkool(m): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
your eyes tie wrapper
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by harjorlarh(m): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2015
Dbanj+koko garri=epic fail
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by j4sure(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2015
They are Brothers forever

stephenduru:
When superstars meet.D'banj,Don Jazzy and 2face were pictured together at 2face Idibia's Fortified concert held last night at Eko Hotels.Big boys.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/caption-these-photos-of-dbanjdon-jazzy.html
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by Akposkool(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2015
free2ryhme:
E nvr sing beta song since e go solo na to dey take pisure up and down
listen to extra ordinary and confidential. You all think he needs to impress you all the time. What has don jazzy been producing since? He better thank his stars that tiwa savage joined his crew. Dbanj abeg was stronger. United nations peace ambassador

1 Like

Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2015
They are enjoying their huslte...nice one.
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by Akposkool(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2015
harjorlarh:
Dbanj+koko garri=epic fail
stay there and be talking trash. Jobless baboon
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by free2ryhme: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2015
Akposkool:
listen to extra ordinary and confidential. You all think he needs to impress you all the time. What has don jazzy been producing since? He better thank his stars that tiwa savage joined his crew. Dbanj abeg was stronger. United nations peace ambassador

how many did u buy undecided

not free downloads
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by Seadove70(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2015
I considered D'banji and Don jazzy
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by Akposkool(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2015
lonelydora:
Don baba J and Oga Titus.

I can't wait to start seeing Airforce1 on news like this. God please bless his hustle and my own too.
who is airforce 1? The nairaland artist?
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by lekan29ice(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
it's D banj and Bishopmayowa....get glasses guy
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by Akposkool(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2015
free2ryhme:

how many did u buy undecided

not free downloads
you see yourself now? They are singles and not albums. You can only see them in compilation. Tell me the last time a Don jazzy artist did an album.
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by lekan29ice(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2015
Nice to see dem together....
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by Abyzan(m): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Nigerian celebrities don de use people head too. angry
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by free2ryhme: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Akposkool:
you see yourself now? They are singles and not albums. You can only see them in compilation. Tell me the last time a Don jazzy artist did an album.

you dey refer me to meaningless musician
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by Badbreathcure81(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Tuface give a whole new meaning to the term "No 2nd chance for first impression".... All these hypw he is getting is becoz of his first solo album..
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by remmyton(f): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2015
Don J, were u forced to take d first pic?

Nairaland, wish me happy birthday with likes

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by Maximillian1: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
my brother the earlier u start taking milk with your garri,the better for your eyes

1 Like

Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) by Akposkool(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2015
free2ryhme:

you dey refer me to meaningless musician

sorry about that mate. I thank God you know those don jazzy artists are clueless. I used him cus everyone thinks dbanj can't survive without that Twitter freak

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How This Fake Kiss Daniel Scams Young Nigerian Girls On Twitter / Tonto Dikeh Shares Makeup Free Pic As Her Son Turns 2 Months Old / Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.