Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,946 members, 7,873,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials (38389 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by Shekau1(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2015
midolian:
If a whole Jagaban can honour this invitation, who the hell is Saraki? grin you can see hw relaxed Jagaban looks in that box. Its simply because he had nothing to fear!
forget this ur Jagaban talk, if they ask me to choose between Party leader/God father and Senate President/God Father, I will choose Senate President/God father.. it's only u guys in the west that see Tinubu as God o sad
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by darne(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2015
Asiwaju Jargaban Of Africa The Chess Player and Political Mastermind, .....lets see how this one goes smiley

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by harrysterol(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2015
victorazy:

What was the outcome of the show?
Deception
let him just go even if it's deception
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by midolian(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2015
Shekau1:
forget this ur Jagaban talk, if they ask me to choose between Party leader/God father and Senate President/God Father, I will choose Senate President/God father.. it's only u guys in the west that see Tinubu as God o sad
shekau! shocked! .....And its only you in Sambisa that see Saraki as god o! grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by Shekau1(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2015
midolian:
shekau! shocked! .....And its only you in Sambisa that see Saraki as god o! grin
lol there is only one Allah, the most merciful and compassionate.. Saraki and Tinubu are mere motals. We serve the Allah of muhammad in Sambisa tongue
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by midolian(m): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2015
Shekau1:
lol there is only one Allah, the most merciful and compassionate.. Saraki and Tinubu are mere motals. We serve the Allah of muhammad in Sambisa tongue
we serve the same Allah in the s/west, sir. I hope I am not chatting with that shekau that has been terrorizing Nigeria shocked
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by eminikansoso(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Where is pa chukwudi44 (now 48)?

Instead of him to face his business, he is running up and down opening countless threads in defence of Saraki who don't even know he (chukwudi44) exist.

Saraki children are all base in the US, chukwudi44 is here giving himself sleepless night.

When una go get sense?
my friend pa chukwudi 44 is not 48 but now is 51 years and owned one of the counter where students of oko poly did their photocopy
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by victorazy(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2015
harrysterol:
let him just go even if it's deception

That's myopic
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2015
harrysterol:
cheesy so why is saraki running now? grin

The guilty are always afraid cheesy cheesy

His running cos his middle name is Usain Bolt
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by harrysterol(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2015
victorazy:

That's myopic
let him just appear first before we term it mediocrity
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by ajepako(f): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2015
midolian:
If a whole Jagaban can honour this invitation, who the hell is Saraki? grin you can see hw relaxed Jagaban looks in that box. Its simply because he had nothing to fear!

" a whole jagaban'?!

Sounds godly to me..

Anyway, to some people, he is..

Peace..
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by ajepako(f): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2015
menix:
Jagaban the chess player..
Cool nd relaxed knowing that the guyz in the room re hungry nd he has the power to quench their hunger..

One day I go b like this guy Minus his Dark Brown Teeth

hahahhaahahha.. nice last comment..lol

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by cytellProperty: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Are you the accuser and at the same time the judge?
HungerBAD:
Sadly, people keep calling Tinubu's name when Saraki is mentioned.

But, Tinubu has never claimed to be above the law, as shown in this pictures. When the CCT summoned him, he immediately showed up to answer his summons.

Saraki thinks he is the President of Nigeria, but he will learn soon.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by temitemi1(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2015
Eku oju mo grin
Aminat508:
undecided undecided
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by Aminat508(f): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Eku oju mo grin
ekaaro oko mi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2015
grin
Jagaban.....wise man.........incase u guys dunno hw he escaped, he brought d highest number of lawyers(san) to come defend him at CCT's net.......in fact dey were so many dat dey cudnt hold d sitting sef.... n dats hw he escaped o...
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by temitemi1(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2015
Se oji dada ayami ale awon plenty grin
Aminat508:
ekaaro oko mi cheesy
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by Aminat508(f): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Se oji dada ayami ale awon plenty grin
mojidada ooo... Iwonko? Okomi ale missnora cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by kinibigdeal(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2015
If you dont know, then you need deliverance bro

Paentera:

Which public funds did Tinubu have access to in 2012 when he appeared before the CCT? Guy you can lie angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by Paentera(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2015
kinibigdeal:
If you dont know, then you need deliverance bro

No be you make the allegation? Least you can do is present some proof to show that you're not shallow. Present your evidence otherwise you're regurgitating beer parlour gist.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by kinibigdeal(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2015
You must be from osun state. Am so sure!!!
Paentera:

No be you make the allegation? Least you can do is present some proof to show that you're not shallow. Present your evidence otherwise you're regurgitating beer parlour gist.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by emmykk(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2015
midolian:
sarai is senate president no 3 man in Nigeria and tinubu is not
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by ayomutu(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2015
midolian:

SARAKI is also jagaban in kuara state
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by Chuplus(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2015
Evil men
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by temitemi1(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Hehehehehehehe...
Aminat508:

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by temitemi1(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2015
You travelled
midolian:
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by midolian(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
temitemi1:
You travelled
na me suppose dey ask u. Were you banned? Where have you being? grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by MISSNORA(f): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aminat508:
lol how u
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by Aminat508(f): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
MISSNORA:
lol how u
fine dear

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by Shekau1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
midolian:
we serve the same Allah in the s/west, sir. I hope I am not chatting with that shekau that has been terrorizing Nigeria shocked
do u really expect me to answer that question? grin grin u wan may DSS use Internet locate my exact position shocked
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by midolian(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shekau1:
do u really expect me to answer that question? grin grin u wan may DSS use Internet locate my exact position shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials by temitemi1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nah naija matter jarey grin. Hope u don buy ur ram grin
midolian:
na me suppose dey ask u. Were you banned? Where have you being? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salaries Of Politicians & Civil Servants In Nigeria In Hilarious Photo / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Live On Channels Tv Politics Today / I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.