Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,009 members, 7,970,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:18 PM

NAIRALAND To Introduce A "Dislike Button" Soon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NAIRALAND To Introduce A "Dislike Button" Soon (773 Views)

We Need A Dislike Button On Nairaland!! / The Need To Introduce A DISLIKE Button. / Opinion: Nairaland Needs A Dislike Button! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALAND To Introduce A "Dislike Button" Soon by Sunexy(m): 7:04am On Sep 21, 2015
After much discussion, seun, some other members and I came to a conclusion that we have to put a dislike button here

Some people here end up saying rubbish thinking that they said reasonable things. It will be better if they are noted with a "DISLIKE BUTTON" when they do not make sense.

The purpose of this CHANGE is to help them change their way of reasoning and apply wisdom in what they write. You might not like the idea now but with time, u'll prefer it. Thank you all

GOD BLESS NAIRALAND
GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND To Introduce A "Dislike Button" Soon by respect80(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2015
Noted
Re: NAIRALAND To Introduce A "Dislike Button" Soon by Kingsasian(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Make brain
Re: NAIRALAND To Introduce A "Dislike Button" Soon by CircleOfWilis: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2015
respect80:
Noted
the new madness will be to dislike even the most sensible post

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND To Introduce A "Dislike Button" Soon by respect80(m): 7:11am On Sep 21, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
the new madness will be to dislike even the most sensible post

Yes I will be like, if you like dislike my post I have said what I want to say. grin

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND To Introduce A "Dislike Button" Soon by maryam6(f): 7:13am On Sep 21, 2015
Ahhhh!

Some people will nearly cry with d number of dislikes that will be in their comment/post.
Re: NAIRALAND To Introduce A "Dislike Button" Soon by Tapout(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2015
hmm..dunno sha but believe me, whether u post something written by Ben Carson or brian chikwava, once u've got so many haters on nl....u will definitely have more dislikes than likes

once this is implemented, some fowls are gonna get a dislike from me on every post made ...they know themselves grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bra-less/no Bra Day / SERIOUSLY! Dead Man Was Made Asthe Guest Of Honour At His Own Wake-keep (photos) / Are Elders Always Right ?.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.