Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,751 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life (32476 Views)

Facts To Remember While Job Hunting / 10 Hilarious But Real Office Rules To Live By / 10 Golden Rules In Safety To Work Successfully In Construction And Oil And Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by Dimsteel(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
gud
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by ADULTBASE(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
18.Always watch out for SEUN'S/lasticlala BAN

1 Like

Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
Whatever a man Sow he shall reap
Mrcdorv:
Life is not just bed of rose.
If you sow roses you will reap roses.

1 Like

Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by flyca: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
I'm a strong woman and am helpless only when my nail polish is drying kiss

A head full of fears has no space for dreams

2 Likes

Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by moses425: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nice post!!! Very inspirational and explicite
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by Edipee(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
Golden rules indeed! Mznaett-Rule 5 + 12.
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by roqrules04(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
You can be everything in Life but never be Ungrateful
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Am impressed
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Whatever a man Sow he shall reapIf you sow roses you will reap roses.

Agreed,that why i keep on given and show love to neighbours within my capability.
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by engrshakespeare: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
milychocs:
I agree with all but number 10....about not expecting life to be fair...and the last one maybe
I expect life to be fair....all the time
It is a nice expectation to have........and life may(will) just well turn out that way
......especially for someone who lets others break hugs, and who relishes little pleasures dont you think?

Cheers

And how many times have those expectations been met
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by rukytaiga(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
12 is so true I had the chance to tell my dad I love him when he was sick but I didnt, d next day he died.it was xo painful.it still hurts me.

1 Like

Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by janefrancisca(f): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
milychocs:
I agree with all but number 10....about not expecting life to be fair...and the last one maybe
It is a nice expectation to have........and life may(will) just well turn out that way
......especially for someone who lets others break hugs, and who relishes little pleasures dont you think?

Cheers

There is a difference between expectations and reality. You expect life to be fair but in reality it is not fair. You wrote jamb and post utme, passed very well but at the end of the day you were not given admission because those who had the money and people have collected all the name slots. Finally you gained admission and graduated expecting to get a good job only to be thrown a blow by the reality in Nigeria= No jobs and even if there is, it is based on Connection and not Merit. Finally, you get a job and after some years, you are due for promotion but your papers have not even been reviewed while those with less qualification and experience are been promoted. Finally you had enough money to start a family, so you married a wife and both of you were expectant of having kids running around the house. 10 years into the marriage no cry of a baby while as papa bomboy who is just a bricklayer and cannot afford 3 square meals per day just welcomed his 8th child with his wife. And so the cycle continues. So please don't expect life to be fair at all times because it is really not fair. You will only end up jinxing yourself .

6 Likes

Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by Gap2020(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
(1)The patients man rules the world.
(2)Patience is the surest weapon of an hunter.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
If we all adhere to rule number 8 then we all would be locked in a permanent embrace..no?
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by killzone(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
This just made my day
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by Fathai(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
wow!
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by Mznaett: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Edipee:
Golden rules indeed! Mznaett, come and check this out. #Rule 12

Lol

Makes alotta sense dear...cheesy

Lemme add mine

18: For every passing day ensure you put a smile on the faces of those around you

19: Learn to be a cheerful giver AND please never you expect any reward in return
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by mastasam(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
true talk
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
wise words.
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by paulolee(m): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
K
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by IVORY2009(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Never read, beauty magazine, because they will always make u look ugly..
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by musicwriter(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
You can be anything you want in life, if you truly want. Nature is already fine tuned in your favour. The mind is the greatest tool at your disposal, not money.
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by dandollaz: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Man is born broken but leave to pick the pieces.
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by denedene(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
18) learn to bend the law but don't attempt to break it
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by Emmaxmusic(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Webbet:
17 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER IN LIFE.

1. Never give up on anything;miracles happen everyday.

2.Be brave even if you are not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.

3. Think big thoughts, relish small pleasures.

4. Learn to listen. Opportunity sometimes knocks very softly.

5. Never deprive someone of hope, it might be all they have.

6. Strive for excellence, not perfection.

7. Don't waste time greiving over past mistakes. Learn from them and move on.

8. When someone hugs you let them be the first to let go.

9. Never cut what can be untied.

10. Don't expect life to be fair.

11. Remember: Success comes to the one that acts first.

12. Never waste an oppurtunity to tell someone you love them.

13. Remember that nobody makes it alone. Have a greatful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who help you.

14. Never underestimate the power of a kind word or deed.

15. Laugh alot. A good sense of humor cures almost all of life's ills.

16. Don't miss the magic of the moment by focusing on whats to come.

17. Watch for big problems. They disguise big oppurtunities.

add yours
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by gmacnoms(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
DiegoNakel:
ThE nUmBeR 15 iS tHe BeSt
gabriel is d recent public testimony of this
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by DiegoNakel(m): 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
gmacnoms:
gabriel is d recent public testimony of this
shey gabriel paulista of my team (Arsenal)
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by free13: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nice.
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by sunkanmiisaac(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
1. Failure is not an enemy, its an opportunity to restart again.[b][/b] 2. It is not a crime to fall provided you are able to stand up again.
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by sunkanmiisaac(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Failure is unavoidable, mistakes are common[b][/b]
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by prosperbiafra(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
[left][/left][/color]Wow! I like this.[color=#000099][color=#550000][/color]
Re: 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life by niggi4life(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
milychocs:

Cheers

whether u like it or not, the truth is Life can never be fair, it wasn't even fair for Jesus Christ himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course / Seamen: Ratings, Officers, Engineers, Captains: Please Share Your Experience / Which Company(ies) Takes Their Staffs Abroad For Training?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.