Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,289 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:56 PM

Hiliaryautos Is My Number 1.... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hiliaryautos Is My Number 1.... (693 Views)

Toyota Corolla 2006...2.4m.. My Number..08070733315, 08182286363 / My Cotonou Experience With HiliaryAutos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiliaryautos Is My Number 1.... by emeka2015: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2015
Hi Nairalanders,

My Name is Emeka,Am here to send my 100% trust word to you all about HiliaryAutos...Here is my business with him,I called him last month about my purchase on a car,which is Toyota Camry 2008,He gave me the break down about the car,he sound so postive and know what he was doing,i called severally with different questions which he answered correctly,but i had a problem then which is coming down to cotonou with him,because of my tight time at work,I work with CBN,and i don't have time to come over or send someone to him,He gave me his words to trust him,i spoke to few of my friends about it,i got quite a nice vote on me trying him out.

So i decided to give it a try,i told him to get some pictures and the VIN number of the car i asked,which he took his time went down to cotonou and took 6 different pictures with the VIN numbers,I choose one out of it,I told him if the VIN number is different from what i will be seeing i will reject the car,I sent him 2.250m Naira into his account including his agency fee,which is 30k,He went to the market that same day, around 8am came back by 9am and called me,He said he has made the payment and the car will be coming in that same day to seme border,I was surprise,he started the duty of the car,around 2.45pm he called me he was done with the duty that once the car come in around 4pm he will start bringing the car to me,I was suprise on his Honesty he has shown.Around 8pm he was in Lekki with my car.God i could not believe it,I check the VIN number it was the same,The body clean and th enginee sound is 100%,He got me a Fulliest Option with 12,355 Mileage,Two of my friends that was with me at that same time was shocked on his Honest,Not everyone can deliever just like that.Some will run away with the money,He delievered without me seeing him.

Those my friend,asked him about 2 different cars which is RX300 2003 Model which he gave them the price,The next upper week both of them sent sent him 3.1m,which is 1.550m each for the RX 300 2003 Model,He took his time again went to the market took pictures and sent to them ,they both made their choose and he delievered again..Jesus Now am giving him more jobs from my office,because i trust him,He said to me Good name is better than riches which he has proven to us all.I will say this Nairalander HiliaryAutos is My number 1,Try him and see God bless you all.Emeka
Re: Hiliaryautos Is My Number 1.... by chaikie(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2015
Na only you register today, na only you still post today? Contunu.... We don grow pass all this shii!
Re: Hiliaryautos Is My Number 1.... by sam79(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2015
Confirm Scam Alert -
Re: Hiliaryautos Is My Number 1.... by emeka2015: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2015
sam79:
Confirm Scam Alert -

Am not a member here,I registered to tell me people about my deal with Hiliary Autos please don't be rude,It not a crime to share how someone feels okay.
Re: Hiliaryautos Is My Number 1.... by vani86: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2015
Lmao mumu.

hiliary autos you have bleeped up.

Scammer
Re: Hiliaryautos Is My Number 1.... by vani86: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2015
emeka2015:

Am not a member here,I registered to tell me people about my deal with Hiliary Autos please don't be rude,It not a crime to share how someone feels okay.

who ask you, just to post all thiose lies up there you opened an account and became a novelist.

ok to believe you, take a pic of you and the car making a peace sign

1 Like

Re: Hiliaryautos Is My Number 1.... by diportivo: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2015
2008 camry with 12XXX mileage shocked shocked

He bought the car and cleared it d same day...he also delivered it d same day

All for 30k agency fee grin grin
Re: Hiliaryautos Is My Number 1.... by Tomjazzy2: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
How did you know hilaryautos does his advert on NL that made you run down here to "testify"undecided

You were not a member before now, yet you appropraitely adressed us as "nairalanders" undecided

Since you are not a member of nairaland, don't you think you lack the locus to give us an opinion as to who is genuine and honest dealer in the auto section undecided

Anyways, some one already sugested you upload a pix of yourself and the ride while doing the peace sign.

We all know who is who in this section cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Clean Registered Toyota Camry Drop Light 2000 @ N550,000.00 Call 08023416552 / Attension ! Attension !! Attension!!! To The Moderators / -- Clean Registered 2006 Nissan Xterra -- 1.4m Only --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.