Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,635 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

The Devil Lay In Wait By Earthkumy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devil Lay In Wait By Earthkumy (310 Views)

Be warned Nigeria is in danger By Pastor Earthkumy / ''Wicked Village Wait For Me, I'm Coming'' (Photo) / Why Blame It On The Church? By Earthkumy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Lay In Wait By Earthkumy by Earthkumy(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2015
THE DEVIL LAY IN WAIT
When Elijah slew the prophets of Baal, Jezebel through the spirit of Baal seek to take his life, then Elijah ran. 1 king 19:1-2. After many years John came in the spirit and power of Elijah, did Baal forget about him no, Baal released Jezebel demon to go after John, Jezebel prepared waiting for him to slip. And when John questioned the authenticity of Jesus, his faith was sealed. Mat 11:2-3. For Jezebel succeeded through Herod Brother's wife took her John's (Elijah) head. Mat 14.
I have heard a lot of elderly christians, saying "when I was younger I worked for God with zeal and focus, I was so vibrant for God that I saw visions and hear from God. But now I can't do all those things again". why? Yet I have seen and saw older christians like 65 sweet years and above being so strong for God and working with him with zeal and focus. Then I said to myself, this didn't add up. So when I took closer look at those who said "when I was" I discovered that God is now far away from them, they only get in contact with God once in many merciful occasions. If the devil waited for years to take revenge on Elijah, what do you think of yourself?
May the almighty God guide us with love and strength so that we faint not in Jesus name. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Please Is It Right For Christians To Consult The Death? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of September 2015 / Muslims To Pray For Mecca Stampede Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.