Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:58 PM

Be Careful On How U Move Around With Your Atm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Careful On How U Move Around With Your Atm (658 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / 6 Quick Things To Do If Your ATM Card Is Stolen / ATM Scam: The New Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful On How U Move Around With Your Atm by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
Two weeks ago was a very painful experience my friend witnessed. On her way back from work, she boarded a bus from ikeja to stadium an unknowingly It was a one-chance bus. "Oya, I believe una know wettin one chance mean, today una don enter am. Make una corporate jeje li so we no go wonjure una" that was what an ugly looking tout in the bus said. My friend became scared scared the next thing she heard was "Oya make Una tender una money, phones, watches, rings and atm" was what another guy said but this time with a gun. My friend gave out what she had, they weren't satisfied, one had to use the butt of the gun to hit her on her forehead, the other slapped an elderly woman, as if that wasn't enough, one of dem brought out a paper and biro and requested for the pins. He wrote them down, the driver drove all the way to marina, stopped at a bank and one of them had to go use the atm's to make withdrawal. After that, he went back to the bus and they drove off... they got to bar beach and told them to alight... the rest is history...
My little advice to those moving around with atm's, make sure it's an atm where u don't have all ur life savings. This actually made me open an account today and the maximum I would have in this account won't be more than 10k.... Please be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Careful On How U Move Around With Your Atm by Obinovictor(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hmmm... May God protect his children
Re: Be Careful On How U Move Around With Your Atm by menix(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
castroevans:
Two weeks ago was a very painful experience my friend witnessed. On her way back from work, she boarded a bus from ikeja to stadium an unknowingly It was a one-chance bus. "Oya, I believe una know wettin one chance mean, today una don enter am. Make una corporate jeje li so we no go wonjure una" that was what an ugly looking tout in the bus said. My friend became scared scared the next thing she heard was "Oya make Una tender una money, phones, watches, rings and atm" was what another guy said but this time with a gun. My friend gave out what she had, they weren't satisfied, one had to use the butt of the gun to hit her on her forehead, the other slapped an elderly woman, as if that wasn't enough, one of dem brought out a paper and biro and requested for the pins. He wrote them down, the driver drove all the way to marina, stopped at a bank and one of them had to go use the atm's to make withdrawal. After that, he went back to the bus and they drove off... they got to bar beach and told them to alight... the rest is history...
My little advice to those moving around with atm's, make sure it's an atm where u don't have all ur life savings. This actually made me open an account today and the maximum I would have in this account won't be more than 10k.... Please be careful.

Guy u re funny oo...
So inside the 20k wey u get make u go open anoda account where u will have 10k for boiz incase..

Wise decision.
Re: Be Careful On How U Move Around With Your Atm by respect80(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
9ja shocked
Re: Be Careful On How U Move Around With Your Atm by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lolz, better to play safe than to regret later.
menix:

Guy u re funny oo...
So inside the 20k wey u get make u go open anoda account where u will have 10k for boiz incase..

Wise decision.

(1) (Reply)

Leader Of Agbara Bank Robbery Arrested In Delta State / Robbers Arrested During Argument Over Sharing Of Loot (photo) / Isis: 15-year-old Thrown From Roof For Being Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.