Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,099 members, 7,970,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:54 AM

Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure (21153 Views)

Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges / Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by yemmynoni: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Who dey find you here
Atmmachine:
People always ask me when i will be returning to Nigeria, my answer to them is "Never".
You have your president who wasted time in declaring his assets and when he finally did, he declared a false asset.
Why not go arrest the president first before arresting innocent civil servants ??

I will forever remain a slave in America where there is law & orderliness than come back to my home country where every rich man is above the law.

What's the outcome of Amechi's trial ??What of Sariki ?? Not guilty.
This people will go to court just to deceive ignorant Nigerians and at the end of the day, they will go home free.
Nigeria is just cursed.
and besides if we want you, you no get choice than to come because u go don reach Nigeria before you knw say na naija you dey.......
Lol, jst joking

1 Like

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Eziachi: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Unfortunately for them, they may not be able to resort to cash and carry judicial process like Saraki
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by ceaser: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

Sorry, son
There's what we call Citizenship.
This is America & not Sudan or Nigeria where the citizens are turned to refugees in their own country.
I spit on your face.

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by tsdarkside(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:
People always ask me when i will be returning to Nigeria, my answer to them is "Never".
You have your president who wasted time in declaring his assets and when he finally did, he declared a false asset.
Why not go arrest the president first before arresting innocent civil servants ??

I will forever remain a slave in America where there is law & orderliness than come back to my home country where every rich man is above the law.

This people will go to court just to deceive ignorant Nigerians and at the end of the day, they will go home free.
Nigeria is just cursed.

go kill yourself....never return to nigeria...we dont need you....
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by tsdarkside(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
yuskel:

Now you are an American right?
After their fore fathers had laboured to create a sane society.
Why are you trying to reap where you did not soe?
The earlier you have a rethink and return to your fatherland to contribute your quota in order to make it a better place the better for you. angry
Now you are an American right?
After their fore fathers had laboured to create a sane society.
Why are you trying to reap where you did not soe?
The earlier you have a rethink and return to your fatherland to contribute your quota in order to make it a better place the better for you.

mtchewww....african-slaves built that nasty country that is already collapsing..........i pity any nigerian that thinks he is save there...
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Agbegilodo: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

Nigeria is just cursed.

Don't worry your absence is not missed. .... When you find another excuse to cover your inability to raise ticket money to Nigeria please let us know. ..

1 Like

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by chika29: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
[/color]
Atmmachine:
oga park well.who need u b4 in naija?wen our food neva reach us eatnnaim we go need 1 bastard dat 'l die bn a 2nd class citizen in a foreign land.if every body comot 4 naija who go remain.we'l keep workn hard $prayin 2 God 2 make ds nation gr8 again.foolish human beign[color=#990000]People always ask me when i will be returning to Nigeria, my answer to them is "Never".

Nigeria is just cursed.
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
gateleo:

Abegiii Keep your mouth sh.t.... Which America you dey? Keep on deceiving yourself....Instead of you praying for our dear Country... you sit for your brown roof house they curse our dear country....

God Bless Nigeria....
Nigeria shall be great again.....

Was Nigeria great before?

Where and How??
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Truckpusher(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
calebo101:

Was Nigeria great before?

Where and How??
Your last sentence is the same question I have been asking them.

When ,where and how was Nigeria great before? undecided

These guys seem to have developed perfect amnesia. grin
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by idolda: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
eligibility:

Its unfortunate having people like you on platform. Its as if you don't have an agbalagba @ home.

How dare you abuse someone of that calibre ?
Please adjust your way.
it's unfortunate you are so daft, unintelligent and intolerant. Go through your comments and see how slowpoke you are. You described GEJ who is old enough to be your father as worse than Abacha and here you are trying to play the elders card oponu.
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your last sentence is the same question I have been asking them.

When ,where and how was Nigeria great before? undecided

These guys seem to have developed perfect amnesia. grin

Bros as in en, the thing tire me. They keep saying Nigeria will retain it's greatness, na wa oooooo.

Great ke undecided
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Atk1nson(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

[b]I will forever remain a slave in [/b]America where there is law & orderliness than come back to my home country where every rich man is above the law.

Nigeria is just cursed.

the opinion of a self-declared slave will not count in this matter. True, as free men we have tottered, stumbled and often used our liberty as a cloak for mismanagement. But we are determined to rise, and slowly and steadily we will get there.

keep kissing d feets of ur white masters. ur absence from d country is of no consequence, neither will ur presence be. don't come to a nigerian forum like dis and spew thrash of this nature again, stick to forum dominated by ur masters and be sure to be a dutiful slave.
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Truckpusher(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
calebo101:

Bros as in en, the thing tire me. They keep saying Nigeria will retain it's greatness, na wa oooooo.

Great ke undecided
Well, you don't blame them.

When a people are so use to poor management of infrastructure and a country, then any little thing that makes sense to them is greatness.
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by okyodic: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
U can remain a slave there ....but never u say my country is cursed. .......God bless Nigeria. ....my father land......we must get to the promised land

Atmmachine:

Nigeria is just cursed.
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by benitwater(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

Nigeria is just cursed.
if u have any evidence that PMB declared false assests,u can help in presenting it to the appropriate authority. tnx
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Raymonbell(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2015
Atmmachine:

Dumb ass.
That's what you got to do "shake your head for me"
I'm not surprised because your poor brain has been used for sacrifice.

I doubt if you ever own a skull talk less of a brain.

Stay where you are abi who call your sorry ass into Nigerians affairs.
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Zelensky: 3:10am On Sep 29, 2022
Politics always ending up in court �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo / Aranmolate Ayobami: ‘We Treated 15 Lekki Tollgate Shooting Victims’ / Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.