Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,665 members, 7,937,996 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

NMA Raises Alarm Over Shortage Of Doctors And Nurses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NMA Raises Alarm Over Shortage Of Doctors And Nurses (635 Views)

Power Supply Drops Below 3,000MW Over Shortage Of Gas / Saraki, Oshiomhole Raise Alarm Over Alleged Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NMA Raises Alarm Over Shortage Of Doctors And Nurses by azbeat(m): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
The Chairman of the Nigerian Medical Association (NMA) in Rivers, Ibifuro Green, has decried the shortage of doctors and nurses in the country and called for massive upgrading of personnel in.........

Read More http://dailytimes.com.ng/nma-raises-alarm-over-shortage-of-doctors-and-nurses/

Kindly Follow @DailyTimesNGR

Re: NMA Raises Alarm Over Shortage Of Doctors And Nurses by Babalawoo: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
post the full news here.

1 Like

Re: NMA Raises Alarm Over Shortage Of Doctors And Nurses by chiefmidwife: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
There are many doctors and nurses but govt don't want to employ them I hv been at home for so long as a nurse yet no job from govt You will only see private hospital advert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NMA Raises Alarm Over Shortage Of Doctors And Nurses by azbeat(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

I Thought That 'they' Said That Saraki And Timipreye Silva Are Progressives. / Oshiomhole: I Was Held Hostage By Sylva’s Thugs …says Police Aided Criminals At / It Is Unfair For James Ibori To Be In Jail,while Saraki Is Walking Free - SH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.