Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,876 members, 7,945,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

besty_) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / besty_) (7671 Views)

Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / 18 Things Women Do Behind Closed Doors That Men Probably Don't Know About. / Thread Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: besty_) by Michellla(f): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
quiinnBee:
thanks missy
yea welcome

1 Like

Re: besty_) by CaroLyner(f): 7:06am On Oct 30, 2015
punk ass
Re: besty_) by danbrowndmf(m): 4:59am On Dec 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:
You don't really have to tell him anything... This ish happens alot, especially if you are hotter than the friend in question. Just stay away from them. Don't let it get to your head that much and if you really like your friend and she's serious about the guy find a way to tell her. He doesn't love you sha. He wants you, if you get my meaning.
if you her hotter than the friend? Hotter u say? Smh
Re: besty_) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:07am On Dec 18, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

kilode?

e dey burn u for mind like diz?

the woman no be follow-follow like you...

dey there with ur "herd mentality",the mumu OP is just trying to do the " OH LOOK AT ME I'M SO PRETTY MY BFF's BOYFRIEND WANTS TO DATE ME" charade and you dey there dey think say she genuinely wants ur opinion....

we know their type na: low self-esteem, dumb and emotionally weak.

the missphyno & the OP na the same...read up & see when the missphyno said...'Especially when you are hotter than your friend' no mind the missphyno e dy burn am say everybody no dy reason like her. They want to tell ous with style 'Oh i'm hotter than my best friend now his bf is after me' go solve your private issue & stop bringing it here.

Oga chop knuckles abeg..cheesy
Re: besty_) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:09am On Dec 18, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

oh I'm sorry...did I hurt ur feelings?

allow me to rephrase that.... stop being an attentíon whoré and stop taking us for idíots...

LMAO. Ma Nigga
Re: besty_) by CaroLyner(f): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: besty_) by padua15(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2015
he just want to sleep with you, those story he told you about his girl friend are all lies. after sleeping with you he will still continue with his girl friend. mark my words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not / My Being Handsome Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.