Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,248 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

Do You Cherish Nigeria ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Cherish Nigeria ? (4166 Views)

Buhari's Manifesto That I Cherish Most: Please Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by tubabie(f): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2009
I love Nigeria. A lot.
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2009
sealworld:

I LOVE NIGERIA THE WAY ITS, EVERY COUNTRY HAS ITS OWN UGLY PROBLEM, NAIJA IS THE BEST ANYTYM.

I LOVE AND CHERISH THE NIGERIAN STYLE

I CAN DIE FOR NIGERIA, AFTERALL MANY DIED TO MAKE THEIR COUNTRY BETTER, I BEGINS WITH U & ME, ONLY ME & YOU CAN MAKE MAKE NIGERIA BETTER AS A TRUE PATRIOT OF NIGERIA,

[size=20pt]I CHERISH MY NIGERIA[/size]

I bet the reason you cherish naija so much is because you are "comfortable". I know this because you can afford to "browse" the net. grin
I bet your answer would change if you were a gala/pure water seller on ozumba mbadiwe
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2009
Of all those who have so far proclaimed their love, how many of you have stepped out to fight for the love of their life, in one way or another? How many of you have actually done all within your power to restore her to her glory by fighting to make her better in reality and not with more mouth service? Any Tom, privates and Harry can open mouth wide to claim to love Nigeria; even expatriates do it. But how many have actually seen all the anguish and pain their so called love has been experiencing for most 5 decades and actually done something about it?
Are you all sure you cherish Nigeria?

Many believe God is love, would you all be happy if God were to love you all the way majority claim to love Nigeria here; Love by mouth-service mostly and not in deed? If typing the words "I Love Nigeria with all my heart" online, or making such claims in public where were it all ends, then I bet Nigerians would definitely be the most loving people on earth. Fortunately for the world, action speaks louder than words and so far, we continue to be found wanting, as a people when it comes to our claims to love the next man, let alone our nation.

What more can I say?

Notin'.
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by tpia: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2009
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2009
tpia:

so love = fighting and nothing else.

besides, I believe the poster asked "Do you cherish Nigeria" and not do you love Nigeria.

In any case, cherish oh, love oh, all are foreign concepts to many Nigerians anyway. Its a dog eat dog world and survival of the fittest is what holds in Africa.

Naysayer!!! shocked angry lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by AmAlone: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2009
I think I cherish the people, their style, their way of life and then their mentality wink
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by AmAlone: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2009
tpia:

so love = fighting and nothing else.

besides, I believe the poster asked "Do you cherish Nigeria" and not do you love Nigeria.

In any case, cherish oh, love oh, all are foreign concepts to many Nigerians anyway. Its a dog eat dog world and survival of the fittest is what holds in Africa.

Now easy dude. . .
Before you crucify Nigeria I bet you would want to go around the world before passing judgements. . .

In Most civilized country they share guns to their citizens. USA Along have over 3,200 shops where guns are sold for peanots.
Death there is comon, robbery, sucide, homoside etc.
Yeah! thats the way it is. . . And for me 9JA IS FAR MORE BETTER! AND IF YOU STILL DONT LIKE IT. . . co-fi-ye(go Home)
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by FBS: 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2009
I do.
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by agabaI23(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2009
Naija is too sweet with all her wahala
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by oropolaide: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2009
I used to hate Niigeria however after living in the UK seeing men behaving like women and having to bite my tongue so as not to loose my job when oyinbo insult you, now I love Nigeria and think of the good old days of night life, Nija is great shame I could not transport the electricity, water, amenities etc to Naija then it would be perfect and I would never have left, please from now on always end by saying god bless Nigeria you never know god might actually help us after all enough is enough if nobi racist dey say go home na homo wey want bang you or other way round grin
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by mustafar1: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2009
Yes,
the one where i can walk from secretariat to Allen junction at 11pm just to eat suya and ice cream.
the one where i can drive to abuja in less than 5 hours.
the one where i can afford to sue the bookshyte out of my governor if he dares hit my car with his own grin
the one where i can fly to maiduguri, set up shop and make money without Danladi and Maimuna feeling marginalized.
the one where i can afford to fall ill at 2am, call emergency and not be told, "no fuel for ambulance"
the one where i can afford to leave all the light bulbs in my house beaming and would get the bill of the whole country.

OK maibe all thats listed is not the current reality but then I still cherish nigeria and thats why i wont hesitate to call its leaders/people out when i feel they could do better.
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by Royalstone(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2009
Your mother will always remain your mother,No matter what.Nigeria is my country,God knows why he made me a Nigerian.I am proud to be a nigerian,I have no regret,Infact I am one of those who God will use to change this country.Some individauls did change their country.so I BELIEVE Naija must change."YES I BELIEVE''
Long live federal Republic of NIGERIA.YES I BELIEVE[color=#990000][/color]
www.josephsonpeter.com
www.fastcashnigeria.com/fast.htm
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by yomitesp(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2009
Not really. Would love to though. Many things have gone to hell in a handbasket in the country.
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by slaughter(m): 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2009
i love the geographical location of Nigeria , but i dislike the composition of the inhabitants especially the so called leaders, thou there is the belive that the inhabitants of a country deserve the leaders they get embarassed embarassed embarassed nigerians need deliverance from GREED that is the only problem the inhabitants posses and this has given birth to many children such has embezelment , intolerance, disregard to the word of GOD ,e.t.c
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by OneNaija(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2009
Bleep you all who don't like his country.You cant be like them. anyone who don't like Nigeria where he/she is originally from.He/she does not have home training and does not know where life start from.Why did White peoples plus all their Access and History and their Beautification in their country still say Nigeria is the Happiest peoples on Planet earth.There most be a season.I am not truly convince on that but why that statement we are the Happiest peoples on earth.Let me tell you all.I think God is in Nigeria so I am truly Proud.We have History.all old Generation of Nigeria has done their part.It your turn to do yours part so stop criticize Nigeria for being No power supply,No Education,No power. Mandela fight to save South Africa from shame and mess.Just one man can do it. The Name Nigeria is truly bless just that peoples of me and you are spoiling Nigeria.You who saying that Nigeria is Bad and You hate to being a Nigeria.Go and be a citizen in America or UK. even self Togo and Cotonou. I love my Country Naija and I am so proud to be Niaja for life. Bleep you asshole who don't love his country. We don't even Need you self because we have too much Population and we don't need somebody like you, asshole go abroad to kiss White ass Just because of Resident permit.Ass Hole any Hater.
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by tpia: 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2009
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by UNLEASHED(m): 12:04am On Apr 16, 2009
I love Nigeria!!!! Yes I do
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by anonimi: 12:59am On Apr 16, 2009
For me, the answer is No for now, but our political, religious and business leaders will definitely say yes.
If you have little or no concsience, Naija is the place to be, where you can make millions for doing almost nothing but scamming people under different guise in broad daylight. embarassed
A few friends have actually said they prefer to do their biz in naija as it is easier to make money.
Imagine, ex-gov. Alami jumping bail, disguised as a woman and showing up in his state capital and ascribing his ordeal to the work of his "detractors" and his escape to God's divine intervention to which the people chorused Hallelujah and Amen. Not sure if he was able to organise a lavish, thanksgiving feast before EFCC nabbed him. shocked
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by Kobojunkie: 1:09am On Apr 16, 2009
anonimi:

For me, the answer is No for now, but our political, religious and business leaders will definitely say yes.
If you have little or no concsience, Naija is the place to be, where you can make millions for doing almost nothing but scamming people under different guise in broad daylight. embarassed
A few friends have actually said they prefer to do their biz in naija as it is easier to make money.
Imagine, ex-gov. Alami jumping bail, disguised as a woman and showing up in his state capital and ascribing his ordeal to the work of his "detractors" and his escape to God's divine intervention to which the people chorused Hallelujah and Amen. Not sure if he was able to organise a lavish, thanksgiving feast before EFCC nabbed him. shocked

Even the thugs give thanks to God for those they are able to bully, and the armed robbers pray before they go out to rob the weak.!!! roflmao!!
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by luck007(m): 3:12am On Apr 16, 2009
shocked why shocked will you even ask this type of question. if u don't cherish your birthland/your fathersland you are not suppose to be giving birth to/born. as for mr I love Green White Green Nigeria. alot of things has happen to me in this country and things that i like, i dont really think i can feel another country just the way naija be. Naija for live/after live
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by RichyBlacK(m): 4:50am On Apr 16, 2009
slaughter:

i love the geographical location of Nigeria , but i dislike the composition of the inhabitants especially the so called leaders, thou there is the belive that the inhabitants of a country deserve the leaders they get embarassed embarassed embarassed nigerians need deliverance from GREED that is the only problem the inhabitants posses and this has given birth to many children such has embezelment , intolerance, disregard to the word of GOD ,e.t.c

We're on the same page.
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by RichyBlacK(m): 4:51am On Apr 16, 2009
anonimi:

We're on the same chapter.
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:51am On Apr 16, 2009
There isnt any where else that comes even close to me. . . .9ja for life!! kiss kiss
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by RichyBlacK(m): 5:07am On Apr 16, 2009
I love the physical characteristics, non-human aspects, of Nigeria.

I love the poor struggling masses in Nigeria. Those who, despite the hardship caused by the devilish kleptocrats and elitist embezzlers, have not forgotten to show love to their fellow man and compassion for the weak.

I completely detest the Nigerian political class. They are utterly useless!

I hate the mentality of the average Nigerian politician. They are a hopeless lot and almost all of them deserve to be in jail!

I hate 99% of whatever can be classified as "government" in Nigeria!
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by niyyie(m): 7:31am On Apr 16, 2009
I do.
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by babzyshe: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2009
I really love Nigeria, but she drives me nuts most of the time.

One day you wanna leave her for good, the next day you want to be with her

Tis a Crazy love we are all doomed to have
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by olabukola: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2009
@tubabie
Na pix be dat? Infact i love you more than Nigeria walahi.
fill me in naw.
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by newbride: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2009
i cherished it until i read this story, [url=http://My Friend At GTBank Took 80,000 Naira From My Account]My Friend At GTBank Took 80,000 Naira From My Account [/url]
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by Baro(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2009
Proudly Nigerian
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by OLADO(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2009
naija 4 life ;d

Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by PurestBoy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2009
I love Nigeria but that doesn't mean I wish to live here in the next second. If I have my way, I would have fled and never or maybe return after 20 years and fly back next day
Re: Do You Cherish Nigeria ? by mayrho(m): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2009
[size=16pt]NIG[/size][size=16pt]E[/size][size=16pt]RIA[/size] 4 EVER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagosians Regret Voting In Fashola / 24hrs After Burial Of 8 Bayelsa PDP Women, Faka Jonathan At Another PDP Rally / 25000 PDP Members In RIVERS State Defect To APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.