Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,049 members, 7,919,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:45 AM

Diego Tardelli Had A Free Iphone Thrown At Him By A Fan From The Stands - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Tardelli Had A Free Iphone Thrown At Him By A Fan From The Stands (587 Views)

Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia / Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) / I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diego Tardelli Had A Free Iphone Thrown At Him By A Fan From The Stands by NOBODYY: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Luneng striker Diego Tardelli had an iPhone thrown at him from the crowd
Tardelli has 14 caps for Brazil and played at this year's Copa America

Having spent most of his career playing in South America, Brazil international Diego Tardelli is no stranger to a hostile crowd.
But surely the 30-year-old striker has never had an iPhone thrown at him by a fan before.
That's exactly what happened to Tardelli, now playing for Shandong Luneng, away at Shanghai Shenhua in the Chinese Super League.
As the ball went out for Luneng corner in the first half,
cameras showed Tardelli picking up and iPhone from the side of the pitch that had been thrown from the home crowd.
Luckily it did not hit the baffled Brazilian, who played at the Copa America in the summer and has 14 caps for his
country.
He later dropped the i-phone beside the corner flank
Tardelli joined Luneng after ending his second spell at Atletico Mineiro earlier this year. He started out at Sao Paulo
and has also had spells at PSV in Holland and Anzhi
Makhachkala in Russia.
Tardelli had the last laugh as Luneng won the game 2-1

Source: Dailymail

If to say na our Nigerian League...the player go drop the i-phone ?
Re: Diego Tardelli Had A Free Iphone Thrown At Him By A Fan From The Stands by boboLIL(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
If na u , u go drop am?
Re: Diego Tardelli Had A Free Iphone Thrown At Him By A Fan From The Stands by Elparaiso(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
It depends o.
If na iPhone 3gs, I go tie the iPhone with stone throway give the nearest idiot.
But if na, iPhone 6s, I would help the person put my sim inside and keep the phone with me for the greater good.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Real Asian Hd Tips> Football Betting> Champions League Tips / Chelsea Set To Offload Mikel Obi In January / Ighalo Makes EPL Team Of The Week List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.