Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,646 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam (1988 Views)

I won't disclose details of my discussion with Buhari - Osibanjo / My Discussion With An Ijaw Man This Afternoon / This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Ademat7(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
This info i will be sharing will probably be the one you have never heard before from a raw igbo vs yoruba corpers, afterall that is the primary focus of the scheme.sit back and enjoy.....will be back soon
Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by cbrass(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ademat7:
This info i will be sharing will probably be the one you have never heard before from a raw igbo vs yoruba corpers, afterall that is the primary focus of the scheme.sit back and enjoy.....will be back soon

I hope it's not going to start another tribal war cheesy
Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by cheruv: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Oya bring the food my spoon don ready

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Ademat7(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
cbrass:

not at all;we don gel that they've started learning YOR n am learning IGBO too
Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Ademat7(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
cbrass:

not at all;we don gel that they've started learning YOR language n am learning IGBO too
Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
waiting.................
Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by softvio(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Waiting... Mention me when you're thru
Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Ademat7(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
BUSINESS
Collins:igbos r industrous n hv much biz sense,in d area of entrepreneurship y do fellow nigerians dump product i.e leather works(shoe n belt),clothing et al that r locally available in places like Aba but other neighbouring country patronize it
Ademola:well though YOR pple too has biz sense but igbo pple do better in dis regard however why we dump 'Aba made' is due to d fact dt we dislike substandard product&branding is an issue too because image of igbo pple to nigerians is that they r 'scammer' hence if d issue of trust can be solved using internet then we r good to go n we will gv full support....To b continued Cc:softvio

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by basilo101: 12:22am On Sep 22, 2015
D worst part is dat d yoruba guy will be wearing one or two Aba products while saying these things.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 22, 2015
basilo101:
D worst part is dat d yoruba guy will be wearing one or two Aba products while saying these things.
hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha

4 Likes

Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by cbrass(m): 2:09am On Sep 22, 2015
Ademat7:
not at all;we don gel that they've started learning YOR n am learning IGBO too

Oh that's good
Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by leofab(f): 2:39am On Sep 22, 2015
Word on marble

Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Ademat7(m): 5:16am On Sep 22, 2015
MARRIAGE
Collins: Y is it dat when an igbo guy is dating a yoruba girl she will find noting bad in it until the guy is making moves to propose then d lady start acting funny n satrange while dcase is not so when its igbo babe Vs YOR guy base on my personal xperience.
ADEMOLA: d reason is dat yoruba value their culture so much dat they knw if their daughter is married to igbo guy she will be subjected to follow d moral standard of igbo tribe which they nva believe to b okay in there own perspective but if its yoruba guy Vs igbo babe they t sure their son will b d head of d house thereby laying d standard to follow,in conclusion 'moral' is d reason for dis however igbo pple need to knw dat fellow nigerians take what they c in films so serious as though it represent d picture of hw all igbo pple behave therefore film industry should tell us hw d true pic is also pple will judge tribe base on one or two experience with pple frm d tribe n generalize it which is not fair too
Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 22, 2015
Ademat7:
BUSINESS
Collins:igbos r industrous n hv much biz sense,in d area of entrepreneurship y do fellow nigerians dump product i.e leather works(shoe n belt),clothing et al that r locally available in places like Aba but other neighbouring country patronize it
Ademola:well though YOR pple too has biz sense but igbo pple do better in dis regard however why we dump 'Aba made' is due to d fact dt we dislike substandard product&branding is an issue too because image of igbo pple to nigerians is that they r 'scammer' hence if d issue of trust can be solved using internet then we r good to go n we will gv full support....To b continued Cc:softvio

na Yoruba people wear aba made pass.

5 Likes

Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 22, 2015
Ademat7:
MARRIAGE
Collins: Y is it dat when an igbo guy is dating a yoruba girl she will find noting bad in it until the guy is making moves to propose then d lady start acting funny n satrange while dcase is not so when its igbo babe Vs YOR guy base on my personal xperience.
ADEMOLA: d reason is dat yoruba value their culture so much dat they knw if their daughter is married to igbo guy she will be subjected to follow d moral standard of igbo tribe which they nva believe to b okay in there own perspective but if its yoruba guy Vs igbo babe they t sure their son will b d head of d house thereby laying d standard to follow,in conclusion 'moral' is d reason for dis however igbo pple need to knw dat fellow nigerians take what they c in films so serious as though it represent d picture of hw all igbo pple behave therefore film industry should tell us hw d true pic is also pple will judge tribe base on one or two experience with pple frm d tribe n generalize it which is not fair too
This one is a pure lie! Igbo men no dey fancy yourobber girls in terms of marriage. Op, you sure say you well at all

8 Likes

Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Ademat7(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
This one is a pure lie! Igbo men no dey fancy yourobber girls in terms of marriage. Op, you sure say you well at all
u r entitled to ur opinion; i dnt create d thread to suit u am only sharing our discussion
Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ademat7:
u r entitled to ur opinion; i dnt create d thread to suit u am only sharing our discussion
And I say you're lying take it or leave it.

4 Likes

Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Ademat7(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
i don hear u

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Ademat7(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
i don hear u,as if u dey here
Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by cbrass(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:

Don't spoil this thread pls

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Ademat7(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2015
DEVELOPMENT
collins: while igbo biz men & women travel to other region to do biz and use the proceed frm it to acquire estate property thereby developing such region;No tribe has deem it fit to reciprocate such thereby leaving the SE pple in an underdeveloped state.
Ademola: you are rigfht in ur submission but u need to knw that what attract much biz plus development is 'market' for d produce;multiplier effect of what leads to pple settling where they do biz,relating it to SE region there is no big mkt like lagos or jobs/mnarket that will attract tribes from other region to come and do biz thereby settling down in igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2015
Op your case is that of someone who amuses himself by sniffing his own fart. Smh

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by freez2ryme(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2015
Ademat7:
DEVELOPMENT
collins: while igbo biz men & women travel to other region to do biz and use the proceed frm it to acquire estate property thereby developing such region;No tribe has deem it fit to reciprocate such thereby leaving the SE pple in an underdeveloped state.
Ademola: you are rigfht in ur submission but u need to knw that what attract much biz plus development is 'market' for d produce;multiplier effect of what leads to pple settling where they do biz,relating it to SE region there is no big mkt like lagos or jobs/mnarket that will attract tribes from other region to come and do biz thereby settling down in igbo land.
Your lies knows no bound
D only reason people don't cm to east 2 do business is sat u can't compete wit d lamest Igbo man when it comes 2 business

Simple

6 Likes

Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Sylver247: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2015
Yolobar Are Tribalistic And Envious...Simple!
Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Ademat7(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2015
Sylver247:
Yolobar Are Tribalistic And Envious...Simple!
two wrong dnt make a right; we r discussing views and we r working together
NB: No tribe is superior to another;our colonial master mk us believe they r so it is left for us to set ourselve free
Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Ademat7(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2015
freez2ryme:

Your lies knows no bound
D only reason people don't cm to east 2 do business is sat u can't compete wit d lamest Igbo man when it comes 2 business

Simple
come on wise up,dis r just views kwa even if God talk u ll still gv reason why he is wrong haba

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2015
Ademat7:
MARRIAGE

From Twitter to Facebook to LindaIkeji to nairaland, from Punch to Vanguard, Sun to Thisday are littered with Yoruba women crying about how Igbo men don't fancy them for marriage.

Igbo men don't like Yorubawomen for anything whatsover on earth, not even for all the teas in China or the coals in Enugu.

Come up with another lie

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam by cbrass(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
freez2ryme:

Your lies knows no bound

Simple

Did you read properly what ademat7 wrote there? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Independence Day Celebration: Photos From Awolowo Hall,oau. Awoites Celebrate / Ministerial List Has Just Been Announced By The Senate President - Senator Sarak / WOOAH! See The CROWD TB Joshua Sang To Yesterday!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.